logo
Homepage Forums Clue Games Cluedo Games Stage & Screen Gaming Puzzle Series In Print Miscellaneous Links & Information
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New Clue Movie Shadowcast - Chicago, Nov. 2005

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TheArtofMurder.com Clue / Cluedo Discussion - Forum Index -> Gatherings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
midnightmadness
Suspect

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 10:16 pm    Post subject: New Clue Movie Shadowcast - Chicago, Nov. 2005 Reply with quote

Greetings everyone.
New here, but certainly not new to the movie or the game (or boardgaming in general). Just wanted to drop a notice here that the Chicago Rocky Horror cast, Midnight Madness, is shadowcasting the Clue movie at the Music Box Theater at midnight on November 11th, 12th, 18th, and 19th of 2005 (yes, this month). Some of you here may be familiar with Sins o' The Flesh in L.A. and their rendition of Clue, and we'll pretty much be doing the same thing with the film. Sadly, we are not expecting any special guests nor do we have much planned otherwise, but if you're in the area and want to stop by, we'd love to see any of you there. You can check out our web site for more info and pictures of our shows should be up on our website shortly after our shows as well. Very Happy
best all,
jefF
Midnight Madness - Chicago, IL
midnightmadness
Suspect

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Embarassed Of course, it would probably help if I gave you the web site too
http://www.midnightmadness.org

Also a note too, we have been told that it's one of the brand new prints that were recently struck with all three endings (like the video/DVD).
ClueBoy12
Informant

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

YAYYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAY

*convulses with glee in the corner*
Suspect

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 9:36 am    Post subject: For anyone interested... Reply with quote

Here is the on line promo image we're using for our shadowcasting presentation of the movie.

These are the actual MM people that will be doing the parts live along with the movie.

The big high res one is here http://www.midnightmadness.org/images/promo/cluesuallarge.jpg for anyone that wants to see it.

Of course, it's a design based on this poster/film http://images.amazon.com/images/P/6304493738.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg[/img]
Niteshade007
"Master Detective is creepy!"

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool poster. If I weren't a billion miles away, I'd go.
ClueBoy12
Informant

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AWESOME! i can't wait, the poster is my backround Very Happy
Informant

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 2:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amazing amazing show, i will be making a page for my website all about it! The cast was awesome loved it, it was hilarious!

click on my banner to link up to my website hopefully the new page will be up by tomorrow.
Informant

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you click on my banner and then on the midnight madness link, the new pages are now up.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TheArtofMurder.com Clue / Cluedo Discussion - Forum Index -> Gatherings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: