Forum Terrorism - member approval

Check here for all the latest...

Moderators: Michael, Tum

Michael
Mastermind

Forum Terrorism - member approval

Post by Michael » Sat Jul 16, 2005 4:08 pm

Well, I hate to do it, but I've implemented an approval system for new members thanks to our recent encounters with you-know-who. I don't know why he is so *beep*-bent on causing trouble. It seems like he wants to run this site into the ground by causing member distress. Such senseless destruction, I think, is no better than simple terrorism.

I hope that everybody will see through him and continue to contribute to the board in a positive manner. I'm so glad that this has been a gathering place for so many like-minded Clue enthusiasts to share their thoughts, ideas and stories. I've learned so much from everybody and hope to have the opportunity to continue doing so for a long long time.

Thanks,
-Michael
How do you know what kind of pictures they are if you're such a lay-dee?

PrinceAzure33
Diplomatically Immune

Post by PrinceAzure33 » Sat Jul 16, 2005 4:24 pm

It's so sad that a single person ruined our time, but eventually things will get better...
Oh, it's England. Croquet on the lawn, tea in silver teapots, sherry before dinner. One simply has to maintain one's standards!

ClueBoy12
Informant

Post by ClueBoy12 » Fri Jul 22, 2005 6:48 pm

how about this lovely post in my buddyprofile guestbook (this kid has NO LIFE)
Email: [email protected]
Time: 07-21-2005 11:38 PM
Subject: You
Message: You have a Christina Augilera song lyrics in one page ... a Hilary Duff lyric for your away message ... you named your eyelashes ... you like to shop ... your Forum Avatar is Miss Scarlet ... and yet, you are a guy ... is there any reason that I should not say you are gay? There's only one good part about that: it's a good thing you are not Catholic, becuase you would burn in *beep* like a tire pile for the rest of eternity, or get dumped in a burning lake of sulfer, whichever Verse is right. I must say that I miss your futile and pathetic comebacks ... if you're going to block someone, don't tell them, and - most of all - make sure they don't have a myriad of screen-names and grudge against you. Common sense.Well, before I leave, I figured that I would leave my nice little calling card: http://www.freewebs.com/insptbrown347/ - the link to my site.Anything to say? I included my email address, and will be waiting patiently for your reply ... I could use a good laugh around now.

PrinceAzure33
Diplomatically Immune

Post by PrinceAzure33 » Fri Jul 22, 2005 7:14 pm

He's so patheic, here I thought he had finally moved on. :roll:
Oh, it's England. Croquet on the lawn, tea in silver teapots, sherry before dinner. One simply has to maintain one's standards!

alwaysPeacock
Fleet Street Look-Out

Post by alwaysPeacock » Fri Jul 22, 2005 9:20 pm

ClueBoy12 wrote:how about this lovely post in my buddyprofile guestbook (this kid has NO LIFE)
Message: You have a Christina Augilera song lyrics in one page ... a Hilary Duff lyric for your away message ... you named your eyelashes ... you like to shop ... your Forum Avatar is Miss Scarlet ... and yet, you are a guy ... is there any reason that I should not say you are gay? There's only one good part about that: it's a good thing you are not Catholic, becuase you would burn in *beep* like a tire pile for the rest of eternity, or get dumped in a burning lake of sulfer, whichever Verse is right. I must say that I miss your futile and pathetic comebacks ... if you're going to block someone, don't tell them, and - most of all - make sure they don't have a myriad of screen-names and grudge against you. Common sense.Well, before I leave, I figured that I would leave my nice little calling card: http://www.freewebs.com/insptbrown347/ - the link to my site.Anything to say? I included my email address, and will be waiting patiently for your reply ... I could use a good laugh around now.
I have Mrs. Peacock in my avatar here, and Veruca Salt on your site. Nothing wroing with that.

You named your eyelashes? What are their names?
"But look what happened to the cook!"

Michael
Mastermind

Post by Michael » Fri Jul 22, 2005 10:14 pm

ClueBoy12 wrote:how about this lovely post in my buddyprofile guestbook (this kid has NO LIFE)
With all the burning in *beep* this guy is sure everyone else is will be suffering, he sure doesn't seem to be in any way virtuous himself. And he's not painting a very good picture for Catholic upbringing. He seems scary and messed up in the head. If that's what they're selling, I'm not buying...

And what's his grudge against you for? I still haven't found out what he had against me... or half the other people on the this site. It makes me wonder why he doesn't realize that maybe HE is the problem.

It was nice of him to put his new web address on. What hypocracy. He doesn't want people bashing him or else he'll delete it. He sure didn't have any qualms slinging mud around here.
How do you know what kind of pictures they are if you're such a lay-dee?

Colonel Gray Poopond
Forensics Expert

Post by Colonel Gray Poopond » Fri Jul 22, 2005 10:56 pm

Oh my god. He's still ****** at this. I guess we have a little murderer to deal with in the future. I find it sad. Wonder what his parents think of this

And everyone should know you can't judge a person's sexual orientation by their actions or appearance.

I named my cleaning mop Sabrina.
All you need is love!

alwaysPeacock
Fleet Street Look-Out

Post by alwaysPeacock » Fri Jul 22, 2005 11:18 pm

I left him a message in his guest book. I like the scrolling text feature.

Any chance we can get that here, Mike?

Colonel Gray Poopond
Forensics Expert

Post by Colonel Gray Poopond » Fri Jul 22, 2005 11:26 pm

Oh yeah I saw that. It would be nice to have that here.
All you need is love!

alwaysPeacock
Fleet Street Look-Out

Post by alwaysPeacock » Fri Jul 22, 2005 11:56 pm

Especially in signatures. It would be fun.

CluedoKid
Con Artiste

Post by CluedoKid » Sat Jul 23, 2005 12:08 am

Hes also been posting crap in my guestbook too, He just dosnt get it....