logo
Homepage Forums Clue Games Cluedo Games Stage & Screen Gaming Puzzle Series In Print Miscellaneous Links & Information
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Our Administrator
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TheArtofMurder.com Clue / Cluedo Discussion - Forum Index -> Forum News and Updates
View previous topic :: View next topic  
alwaysPeacock
Fleet Street Look-Out

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Thanks.
CluedoKid
Con Artiste

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I hope people will be satisfied with the new changes Wink
Fleet Street Look-Out

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BTW: Do future characters require a color name? I was thinking about using a Clue Chronicles character, but I do not believe any of the added characters have color names. Perhaps typing in the color of the outfit they wore?
Niteshade007
"Master Detective is creepy!"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let me use my psychic powers to guess who you want to be...Pompov? LOL
alwaysPeacock
Fleet Street Look-Out

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually, I was thinking Masque or Kell would've been interesting.
CluedoKid
Con Artiste

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very well. And actually those characters seem more apprpiate for my next GOC.

Or what about their charaters and making up a colour name for them?
Fleet Street Look-Out

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well...you allowed Dawebb and that's certainly not a color.
CluedoKid
Con Artiste

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, If people like the chages I have made, I hope you find the 5th game more enjoyable.
Con Artiste

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PLus as you can see Ive made it a tad more serious and deadly, hope you guys like it.
Con Artiste

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One thing that sucks last two games was that sombody would die and everyone is like "That sucks" and just moves on
Diplomatically Immune

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To make it more clue themed, you could have like a clue jr version, but instead of being killed off, they could be like grounded or something.
alwaysPeacock
Fleet Street Look-Out

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That sounds like a good idea. Plus, it would give us a chance to clean it up. I haven't been following the current one, but I know that the three before it were all sex and killing. and grade-schoolers (especially the Clue Jr. kids) do not have sex.

BTW: Would they be like the six from the Missing pet, the 4 from the 1st Hidden Toys, 4 from the 2nd Hidden toys, or the 9 (?) from the British one? If you went with the last one, you'd have an adult character as well, and a dog.
CluedoKid
Con Artiste

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Uggggghhh the last thing I need it Clue Jr! I hlways hated it! sorry for sounding harsh, but I never got into it. Plus, as you can see that I never really put sex in my most recent version. Sorry but Ill leave to Clue jr. to t the youngins, but i can tolerate the 2003 version, mostly cuse it never took away the Clue charm in recent versions. Sorry bu the junior version to me is another cure for insomia. Too bad you didn't join alwayspeacock, you probalby would of liked the most recent version. and whats there to clean up apoun, its a whole new version, same basics but more in style of the first game. I admit the sex in the last two games a was little much, and I guess I was part of i, but rembember that I never told anyone they could or could ont do sexs, it was a player choice, but now I decide to build a better story to work with , so we dont have to resort to sex Wink . to princeazure, there are still otherways to keep it CLue-themed, but understand that keeping it Clue-themed wasnt the sole purpous of the game. If I was going to keep it purply Clue-themed I miggt as well have only 6 weapons, 9 rooms, and 1 victim, and one thing about my game is I dont want to recluse creative atmosphere. btw even my mom thinks Clue jr. is a little wimpy.
Fleet Street Look-Out

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ooh! A thought!

Our six originals as teenagers about to graduate high school. John Boddy is Valedictorian (of course) and Peter Plum is whatever isn't valedictorian, and is extremely jealous of John Boddy. The other characters have also had incidents during high school where John Boddy ruined something they wanted badly, so when Boddy's uncle (who has been buying all of John's glory) turns up dead three days before graduation, the six kids are all locked in the school until one of them confesses. But then people beging dying...and they quickly realize that the killer is indeed one of them.

It needs tweaking, but you get the gist. Basically, they are all the same age (differences only in months) and are not related in any way (unless we had Peacock and Scarlett cousins fighting for star quarterback Mike Mustard).

So, it's not Clue Jr, but it's not adult Clue characters either. It's more like a prequal to everything that doesn't really tie in with any of Hasbro's stoylines.

eh...
CluedoKid
Con Artiste

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice idea, i like it, but next time come up with somthing that dosnt involve resuructing the dead. Don't forget, I still have a working system still going in my head.
Fleet Street Look-Out

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They aren't resurrected. the storyline just involves a big flashback. It really doesn't tie in with any of the other storylines that have been formed. It's like The Chronicles of Narnia. A very good series, but The horse and His Boy has nothing to do with anything else we read.

or, they could be distant relatives of the six originals that just happen to have the exact same names and murderous intentions. I know it's a stretch, but when has anything Clue ever been realistic except for the British TV series?
CluedoKid
Con Artiste

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well if it uses the main characters dieing before they are susposed to, the kida is, and it sont really follow the suite of my game really Confused
Fleet Street Look-Out

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cluedokid25 wrote:
well if it uses the main characters dieing before they are susposed to, the kida is, and it sont really follow the suite of my game really Confused

yeah. In which case the distant but so much alike relative thing could be a nice shark-jump (HA! Like we haven't had any) for the game.

i dunno. I'm supposed to be asleep right now, so my brain is currently just giving me a bunch of random ideas for this. One involved a storyline in heaven where we would play every character we had previously played (except as a soul) and people would not die, but be banished to *beep*.

Yeah, I hated it to. though not as much as the senior citizen home one. A bunch of old people trying to kill each other, and 3/4 of them don't know where the *beep* they are.
CluedoKid
Con Artiste

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LMFAO!!! sernoir citizens make me laugh I dont know why, liek I said, my recent one is better cuse I made a good story line that wint need to resort to sex. Im also supposed to be in bed
Fleet Street Look-Out

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I read some, and I'm glad to see the lack of sex. It gives the story its dignity back and makes it what it once was: a really different kind of Clue story with everyone having a connection to someon somehow.

Well, time to actually sleep. I have to get up in 4 hours..
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TheArtofMurder.com Clue / Cluedo Discussion - Forum Index -> Forum News and Updates All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 5 of 7

Jump to: