logo
Homepage Forums Clue Games Cluedo Games Stage & Screen Gaming Puzzle Series In Print Miscellaneous Links & Information
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Super Sleuth PBEM

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TheArtofMurder.com Clue / Cluedo Discussion - Forum Index -> Gatherings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lord Caspen
Court Stenographer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 10:26 pm    Post subject: Super Sleuth PBEM Reply with quote

Hey, there! I thought, with the recent addition of Cluedo Super Sleuth to my arsenal of Clue paraphrenalia, I might try to GM a game via this board. I admit, I'll need some help working out how to post pictures of the gameboard, as it develops, but I could post here updates of what everyone sees, and PM each player what his or her cards are, post openly what the die rolls are, I'd hold the solution, and I'd arbitrate on the rules.

If anyone's interested, I'd ask that you say so here in a post, and order the six suspects you'd like to be in order from most to least, keeping in mind this would be a first come-first serve basis. The more involved you can be, posting stuff in character, the better. Colored text would be a plus.

Ideas, suggestions? Anyone interested? The game wouldn't start until at least twenty-four hours after we've got four players, and then we'd vote to start with just the four, and I would not count as a player.
Niteshade007
"Master Detective is creepy!"

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll play, and I don't really care who I am.
Michael
Mastermind

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll play. Doesn't super sleuth have additional characters, though. What about them?

I'll take Professor Plum (or then Mrs. White or Mr. Green).
Lord Caspen
Court Stenographer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 4:09 pm    Post subject: Excellent Reply with quote

Thanks, guys!

Actually, no, there are no additional characters. Master Detective, yes, and the Super Challenge (or something-else Challenge). The first one's got Brunette, Rose, Gray, and Peach ... and the Super Challenge-or-whatsoever has Brown, Peach, and Slate-Gray. Super Sleuth's just the regular six.

Thanks, guys, again. We just need two other players, at least, and if you guys know a quick-and-dirty way I can upload some kind of pictures so you can see what the board looks like and which characters are where, I'd really appreciate that knowledge. I think it'd help the atmosphere a bit.
alwaysPeacock
Fleet Street Look-Out

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll be Peacock.
PrinceAzure33
Diplomatically Immune

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll be the blonde in the red dress
Michael
Mastermind

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just goes to show that I've never actually played the game, myself!!
PrinceAzure33
Diplomatically Immune

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

me either Laughing I've only played like half or played with myself but never a full game Rolling Eyes
Lord Caspen
Court Stenographer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 7:12 pm    Post subject: Rules Reply with quote

Oh! Very cool. Shortly, I'll post a link to the webpage with the rules for this game, and then any questions I'll be more than happy to field. It looks like we've got four players so far. If anyone wants to go ahead and start with just four, PM me, and by this time tomorrow if more people want to go than don't or haven't replied, then we'll go.
Lord Caspen
Court Stenographer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 8:32 pm    Post subject: Never mind Reply with quote

Apparently, all I can really do is direct you to the CluedoFan website, whose address is www.cluedofan.com, and in the menu-bar at the left of the screen you should be able to find a section devoted to links just for the rules of some several Clue games, including Cluedo Super Sleuth.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TheArtofMurder.com Clue / Cluedo Discussion - Forum Index -> Gatherings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: