logo
Homepage Forums Clue Games Cluedo Games Stage & Screen Gaming Puzzle Series In Print Miscellaneous Links & Information
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Are you gay?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TheArtofMurder.com Clue / Cluedo Discussion - Forum Index -> Miscellaneous
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Are you straight, gay or bi?
Straight, girls/boys rocks!
53%
 53%  [ 34 ]
gay, boys rocks!
29%
 29%  [ 19 ]
*beep*, girls rocks!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
bi, both boys and girls rocks!
17%
 17%  [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 64

Black
Bindle Stiff

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Find out then take an interest if he is.

*(I'm the world's best anogny uncle and pigs can fly)
Michael
Mastermind

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe he's just a little lonely. It wouldn't kill you to flirt a little with him back. It might make him feel good. Smile
cacums
Ringer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ehh I'd rather not, he already enjoy the pleasure of slapping my *** when I walk past him.
Court Stenographer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:21 pm    Post subject: Go on Reply with quote

CluedoKid,

CluedoKid wrote:
I take back what I said. I don't know if I'm gay, but I sure do enjoy men.Then again, maybe you guys don't want to read about that.

I'm interested to know more. If you don't feel like posting it here, PM me.
CluedoKid
Con Artiste

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I used to be strictly attracted to girls, then a cross over period of bisexuality, and now strictly attracted to boys. At that post I made that post, I had trouble reconciling with the gay label due to be prior heterosexuality. More recently however, I feel I can move on from a past that doesn't apply to how I feel today. If 'gay' is what best describes my orientation, then sure, no shame in that.

In other-words, no problem here.
Ringer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So last year my cousin gets ****** at me because I left the gay "yard" and went back on the fence known as Bisexuality. Now she tells me that she ***** a guy after swearing that she is 100% *beep*...

Ahh the joys of teenage confusion.
Court Stenographer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:38 am    Post subject: Insensitive Reply with quote

I think it's strange the way identity works. On the one hand, I do kind of get the idea of breaking life into easy, digestible bits. My choices, preferences, and background can be summed up in a few words, for easy portability -- wherever I go, and whatever the situation, I have touchstones that keep me connected to the identity I've had a hand in creating: I am a musician, I am bisexual, I am Danish, I'm a non-smoker, I'm a Confucian, blah blah blah.

On the other hand, we all know the labels don't really fit. I live in Denmark but I was born in Indonesia, to an American and an Armenian. I'm bisexual, but I'm eighteen years old and all my sexual contact has been with guys. I'm a "non-smoker", but I toke up now and then.

Even tendencies are problematic. My favorite color is red, but given the choice between two ties, for no particular reason I choose the yellow over the red, and I drive a blue car, and in fact virtually nothing in my house is red.

It's messy, and I don't know how helpful it is, but it seems like the truth of the matter is individual to each and every individual moment. I met a really cute guy with a horse dick and we're going to do the nasty ... And ten minutes after it's over I bump into this pretty young thing and we get it on in a broom closet. Am I bisexual? I may not do it with another girl for the rest of my life -- how bi is that?

Who are you right now? What do you want right now? Nothing? Not feeling particularly randy? Are you, in fact, engaged in some kind of work or social activity where sexual preoccupation is going to get in the way ...? So, you're asexual. But tonight, when you go out clubbing, you can take home whomever of whatever gender identity (or identities) or whatever genitalia you like. And once there, the two or several of you can go about getting as far away from asexuality as human physiology, your own sexual hangups, and the laws of physics will allow.

I just feel -- usually -- that these identifiers are more trouble than they're worth. They lead to faulty conclusions, mostly, that my sister is a poser, or that she thinks I am, or that my sister will never get married, or I never will. What difference does any of that make? OTOH, if you feel like telling someone you went to bed with your best friend and it was the best lay you've ever had, the truth of that event and the desire to say it and the consequences positive and negative which result have nothing to do with any label you give yourself.
CluedoKid
Con Artiste

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was both funny and interesting to read, LC.

Often, I wonder the truthfulness of my "identity", but it certainly helps having a few generalizations about oneself to give an overview of who you are to new acquaintances.
Suspect

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I identify as something that was not mentioned in the options but is closest related to bisexuality. I am pansexual. Pansexual, for those of you who don't know, is not caring about gender. I believe that gender is fluid and there for there are more then 2 genders. I don't care how you identify. It also includes IS, trans etc, I feel it is more open and inclusive and I live that. I don't expect the people I like or have crushes on to fit the gender roles. To me there should be no such thing. I fall for someone because of who they are, not what is between their legs and how they identify.

When I first came out I came out as lez. I thought I was only attracted to women. I was in a relationship with a woman for 15 years. During that time I realized I also have attractions to men. And from there thought I was bi. But then I heard the term pan and it fit me even better. It is not a well known term and I actually kind of like that. It gives me the chance to teach and share with people and hopefully make a difference.
ohno__
Suspect

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mentally I'm homosexual but physically (so far) I've abstained away from close "contact". I'm fearful of having additional bacteria/viruses and also, I'm very uncomfortable about the thoughts of my downstairs orifice being used - and me using another man's.
MrBoddy2003
Investigator

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 5:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ohno__ wrote:
Mentally I'm homosexual but physically (so far) I've abstained away from close "contact". I'm fearful of having additional bacteria/viruses and also, I'm very uncomfortable about the thoughts of my downstairs orifice being used - and me using another man's.

I Had No Idea Ohno Was A Male
MrBoddy2003
Investigator

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 6:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How Old ARE You Anyway? Just Curious
MrBoddy2003
Investigator

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 7:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My Brother Is Gay. He's 27, His Present Boyfriend Who He's Living With Is 34. They've Adopted A Dog
lordjubbly
Suspect

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a gay cousin. I haven't met him for years. (He's younger than me so we have separate lives.) I suspect we have little in common so maybe it's for the best?
jimsy
Suspect

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm celibate.
DeclineFall
Suspect

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Celebrity men: drive.google.com/drive/folders/0BzOTG3IPlvQ6MUJ6NmRDWVBfZkE
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TheArtofMurder.com Clue / Cluedo Discussion - Forum Index -> Miscellaneous All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15
Page 15 of 15

Jump to: