Total votes: 65

PrinceAzure33
Diplomatically Immune

Are you gay?

Post by PrinceAzure33 » Fri Apr 08, 2005 7:23 pm

poll on if youre gay or not or bi

seems like half of this board is gay

but im straight, girls rocks! :D
Oh, it's England. Croquet on the lawn, tea in silver teapots, sherry before dinner. One simply has to maintain one's standards!

PrinceAzure33
Diplomatically Immune

Post by PrinceAzure33 » Fri Apr 08, 2005 7:24 pm

btw this poll is not intended to hurt any feelings :wink:
Oh, it's England. Croquet on the lawn, tea in silver teapots, sherry before dinner. One simply has to maintain one's standards!

ClueBoy12
Informant

Post by ClueBoy12 » Fri Apr 08, 2005 10:41 pm

you said that its not intended to hurt feelings but as you may have happened to notice with certain people this is a very touchy topic and i don't really think this is the place for a poll like that, remember the great schism of the forums remember why it was caused....touchy topic, your walking on thin ice kid!

I'm strait but i'm saying these kind of things offend certain people, i'm strait and think this is a bit risqué.

PrinceAzure33
Diplomatically Immune

Post by PrinceAzure33 » Fri Apr 08, 2005 10:51 pm

this is just a harmless poll, like colonel gray poopond's location, i just wanna know how much of us are straight or not, and i added that so everyone know i have no intentions of hurting people's feelings, and i have absoultely no problems with gay people, and this was just a poll cuz i noticed some people admit openly, some i didnt even know who was gay so this poll is like another way of not hurting people's feelings so if someone read this and has a problem with gays probably wont gay bash them :roll:

nuyork
Suspect

Post by nuyork » Tue May 03, 2005 4:46 pm

I'm also gay....and so is my friend who plays Clue with me.

hehe

:L:

P.S. - I was supposed to post in this post and not the other one about the NYC Pride Parade...sorry.

ClueBoy12
Informant

Post by ClueBoy12 » Tue May 03, 2005 10:55 pm

strait here.

alwaysPeacock
Fleet Street Look-Out

Post by alwaysPeacock » Fri May 06, 2005 7:16 pm

straight.

---------------------------------------------
"But look what happened to the cook!"

Michael
Mastermind

Post by Michael » Sat May 07, 2005 12:56 pm

Moderator Note: Please keep in mind the TOS and refrain from making personal attacks. Thanks.
How do you know what kind of pictures they are if you're such a lay-dee?

Post by Guest » Sat May 07, 2005 4:40 pm

*applause*

Colonel Gray Poopond
Forensics Expert

Post by Colonel Gray Poopond » Wed Jul 20, 2005 10:50 pm

Bump. If anybody still cares anymore.
All you need is love!

Frostbyte
Slueth

Post by Frostbyte » Mon Feb 13, 2006 8:26 pm

BUMP! MUHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Aw, come on folks...inquiring minds want to know:)

I am gay, which you would know if you read my contribution to the "brokeback Mountain" thread.

I have to say it absolutely amazes me know many male cule collectors are gay. I'm curious to know what that's alll about, but will probably never know. And those of you who are straight, please don't let that be a threat to your sexuality :)

Anyway, don't be shy people...

Lord Caspen
Court Stenographer

Ah

Post by Lord Caspen » Tue Feb 14, 2006 4:06 am

Not shy -- already voted on this thread. But I neglected to add a written post that I am gay.
It's discouraging to think how many people are shocked by honesty and how few by deceit. -- Blithe Spirit, Noel Coward.

NTD Mouse
Slueth

Post by NTD Mouse » Tue Feb 14, 2006 11:43 am

Although I greatly dissaprove of a poll as such, I must state that I beleive this is the only forum that I know of that I am a member that the homos exuals outweigh the heteros exuals. Oh, for those of you to dimwitted to know what the difference is

Homo-Same
Hetero-Different

thus:

Homos exual-Same S ex
Heteros exual-Different s ex

Only reason I bring this up is because I was talking to a straight guy at my school and the idiot started shouting at me because I called him a heteros exual. Some people are so dense it isn't even funny...yet I laugh.
<.<;
;>.>

*hides crowbar*

Michael
Mastermind

Post by Michael » Tue Feb 14, 2006 12:14 pm

NTD Mouse wrote:Although I greatly dissaprove of a poll as such, I must state that I beleive this is the only forum that I know of that I am a member that the homos exuals outweigh the heteros exuals.
But that's not what the poll numbers show...

I'm curious as to why you dispprove of this poll? Although I'll admit it has the ability to fuel some fires, I think it can foster some healthy discussion.

Lord Caspen
Court Stenographer

Hm

Post by Lord Caspen » Tue Feb 14, 2006 1:12 pm

Initially, I was ambivalent about the poll, myself. I didn't want to be antisocial, but I thought that in a heteronormative world, sexuality isn't discussed qua sexuality, but in re of other topics ... i.e. "my wife says ... " or "my hubby and I ..." or "I've been dating this girl for a while who ..." It's a sort of assumed non-topic.

I used to think that this was preferable ... that everyone should assume nothing in particular about anyone else's sexuality, because it's nobody's business, but now I'm not sure if that isn't tied into a norm of sexual repression. "Nobody's business," is a two-way concept. In the case of sex, if one decides to forego "nobody's business" by asking, or by sharing -- what can be the harm in a little bit of honesty in what should be a joyous part of one's life?
It's discouraging to think how many people are shocked by honesty and how few by deceit. -- Blithe Spirit, Noel Coward.

Michael
Mastermind

Post by Michael » Tue Feb 14, 2006 1:53 pm

The question does violate social norms, but isn't that what makes it interesting?!

You're right... not everyone needs to or wants to participate in the converstation, but it sure looks like a lot more people than the 20 who voted so far have read the thread. Inquiring minds WANT to know!

NTD Mouse
Slueth

Post by NTD Mouse » Tue Feb 14, 2006 3:31 pm

well, the only reason I dissapproved is the wording. "Straight. Girls rock!" "Gay. Boys rock!"

since well, straight girls don't think girls rock, and gay girls don't think boys rock.

what i meant by the feeling that gays outweight the straights here is because I've met more gay people here on my first three days than in three weeks on other forums.

No offense but I'm going to stay out of the topic for now, i'm cold and i usually get b*tchy when i'm cold
<.<;
;>.>

*hides crowbar*

PrinceAzure33
Diplomatically Immune

Post by PrinceAzure33 » Tue Feb 14, 2006 3:54 pm

No, no. I put Straight: Boys/Girls rocks both because there's some ladies on the forum so I didn't want to just say Straight: Girls rocks! in case if they were straight :wink:

Michael
Mastermind

Post by Michael » Tue Feb 14, 2006 3:57 pm

You've made a good point, NTD. I think when this thread was originally posted, there weren't (m)any female members - none that posted, anyway - which would explain the wording.

WAY OFF TOPIC: Cold? Isn't it, like, 60 degrees down there! That's practically tropical weather!!

Niteshade007
"Master Detective is creepy!"

Post by Niteshade007 » Tue Feb 14, 2006 4:02 pm

It snowed in Flordia today, so no, it's not cold.