Cluedo Tv Series

A place to discuss all aspects of Clue/Cluedo.

Moderators: Michael, BBP, Tum

Which Cluedo Tv Series is your favorite?

Poll ended at Fri May 25, 2018 7:11 pm

English (United Kingdom)
67%
Australian
No votes
Swedish
No votes
French
No votes
Portuguese
No votes
German
33%
Itailian
No votes

Total votes: 3

Jonathan Green
Spy

Cluedo Tv Series

Post by Jonathan Green » Thu May 24, 2018 7:11 pm

Though out the 90's, we have seen alot of Cluedo game shows though out Europe and Australia. And I was wondering, which on is your favorite one?
This poll is here to see which one is the best out of all of them. Also post your thoughts of the episodes if you want.

cluedoking123
Senior Detective
Location: Behind you with the candlestick...don't turn around

Post by cluedoking123 » Thu May 24, 2018 8:08 pm

ok, don't get me wrong I LOVE the British show. But there is something about the German show that just pulled me in...idk...
IT'S ALL TOO SHOCKING!

CluedoKid
Con Artiste

Post by CluedoKid » Thu May 24, 2018 8:15 pm

I vote British - Best production values, Great manor choice, and all around Cluedo-esque vibe.

I've seen some of the Australian ones - the acting is definitely more amateur, though it does have some creative plots and demises. I find the audience elements falls a bit flat and not as entertaining or charismatic as the celebrity panel. I do like the character histories for it though.

I've seen the German episodes, plus some from the Swedish one - Both look decent, good casting choices, yet I have no idea what they're saying.

The French one looked okay, but appears to have been a complete flop in France and never took off.

The Portuguese one - No comment.

Jonathan Green
Spy

Post by Jonathan Green » Thu May 24, 2018 9:59 pm

I do have to say the British series is definitely the best. Such a shame that series 4 killed the show.
I don't really like serie 4. Too many innuendos my taste. The worst episode of the entire show is S4 E2, "[/i]Seven Deadly Sinners". Just nearly everything is wrong with this episode. Sir Nigel is a complete hog trying to make a erotic theme park. Mustard kill Sir Nigel with a freaking g -string out because he didn't like being tease by him. Just.......wow. :roll:
I know the writing staff could have made it better since they had episode with the same concept.That episode would be S3 E3, "
Murder in Merrie England". Think out it, a powerful man visits Arlington Grange trying to buy out the estate so he could turn the village of Arlington to a theme park. Like Alton Towers. It's like the writers of Series 4 where trying to be more edgy or something. Let just try remember the first three series and how good they are.