logo
Homepage Forums Clue Games Cluedo Games Stage & Screen Gaming Puzzle Series In Print Miscellaneous Links & Information
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Cluedo Tv Series

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TheArtofMurder.com Clue / Cluedo Discussion - Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Which Cluedo Tv Series is your favorite?
English (United Kingdom)
66%
 66%  [ 2 ]
Australian
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Swedish
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
French
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Portuguese
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
German
33%
 33%  [ 1 ]
Itailian
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

Jonathan Green
Snoop

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 5:11 pm    Post subject: Cluedo Tv Series Reply with quote

Though out the 90's, we have seen alot of Cluedo game shows though out Europe and Australia. And I was wondering, which on is your favorite one?
This poll is here to see which one is the best out of all of them. Also post your thoughts of the episodes if you want.
cluedoking123
Senior Detective

Location: Behind you with the candlestick...don't turn around

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok, don't get me wrong I LOVE the British show. But there is something about the German show that just pulled me in...idk...
CluedoKid
Con Artiste

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I vote British - Best production values, Great manor choice, and all around Cluedo-esque vibe.

I've seen some of the Australian ones - the acting is definitely more amateur, though it does have some creative plots and demises. I find the audience elements falls a bit flat and not as entertaining or charismatic as the celebrity panel. I do like the character histories for it though.

I've seen the German episodes, plus some from the Swedish one - Both look decent, good casting choices, yet I have no idea what they're saying.

The French one looked okay, but appears to have been a complete flop in France and never took off.

The Portuguese one - No comment.
Snoop

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do have to say the British series is definitely the best. Such a shame that series 4 killed the show.
I don't really like serie 4. Too many innuendos my taste. The worst episode of the entire show is S4 E2, "[/i]Seven Deadly Sinners". Just nearly everything is wrong with this episode. Sir Nigel is a complete hog trying to make a erotic theme park. Mustard kill Sir Nigel with a freaking g -string out because he didn't like being tease by him. Just.......wow. Rolling Eyes
I know the writing staff could have made it better since they had episode with the same concept.That episode would be S3 E3, "
Murder in Merrie England". Think out it, a powerful man visits Arlington Grange trying to buy out the estate so he could turn the village of Arlington to a theme park. Like Alton Towers. It's like the writers of Series 4 where trying to be more edgy or something. Let just try remember the first three series and how good they are.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TheArtofMurder.com Clue / Cluedo Discussion - Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: