logo
Homepage Forums Clue Games Cluedo Games Stage & Screen Gaming Puzzle Series In Print Miscellaneous Links & Information
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

NERF MISS SCARLET!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TheArtofMurder.com Clue / Cluedo Discussion - Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Should Miss Scarlet be nerfed?
Yes
66%
 66%  [ 2 ]
No
33%
 33%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 3

Toaster
Suspect

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:52 pm    Post subject: NERF MISS SCARLET!!! Reply with quote

I just played five games and Miss Scarlet was the murderer in each of them. She's too OP these days imo. Her and professor plum need a huge nerf, and colonel mustard needs a buff. (He used to be great but now he's garbage and never wins :/)
cluedoking123
Senior Detective

Location: Behind you with the candlestick...don't turn around

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I appreciate this! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
PeachFreak
Highbinder

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dude, any halfway decent Mrs. White can take out a Scarlet, esp. with the Flames on the Side of My Face perk. I know the devs are trying to push Orchid on us and all with the last DLC, but there's something to be said about the classics.

This is my problem with Mustard mains, though :/ The second no one wants to split up and search the house, it's all "This is war Peacock" and "Stop looking at my notepad."
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TheArtofMurder.com Clue / Cluedo Discussion - Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: