RPG CLUEDO VIDEOGAME (IN-DEVELOPMENT) UPDATES:

A place to discuss all aspects of Clue/Cluedo.

Moderators: Michael, BBP, Tum

What would you like to see in this game?

Poll ended at Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:07 pm

plot based
100%
drama based
No votes

Total votes: 5

Deadly-Voo
Suspect

RPG CLUEDO VIDEOGAME (IN-DEVELOPMENT) UPDATES:

Post by Deadly-Voo » Mon Jan 01, 2018 5:07 pm

Currently a WIP between my friend in Greece and I, here's what we have so far:

https://sta.sh/017gjpbcxtkk
Side-View of Wadsworth

Currently working on the other characters (from the game not the movie like Wadsworth, we just loved him too much not to include him!)

Floor plan to be exact 8-bit replica from the movie (game board was too basic)

Murder by Death
Forensics Supervisor

Post by Murder by Death » Tue Jan 02, 2018 8:08 am

Fun!

But if you're using the movie floorplan, why not just use the same characterizations?

At 8-bit I suppose it might be a bit confusing if Scarlett is green, and Green is blue, and White is black, and Peacock is brown ... But you could certainly use the heads -- which edition are you basing them on then? Or will they be original creations?

It's too bad by 1985, the matching clothing/token color had not taken off as a standard part of the character depictions. It was fine that all the character's car colors matched their pawns, but it would have been nice if they had some of their color in their attire. I guess only Plum and Mustard had any semblance of their colors in their wardrobe, not including Mrs. white's cloak which was only glimpsed once. Scarlett's lipstick always stands out to me, but that's not really the same, but I would swear Pacock has a wrap that takes on iridescent shades of blue in some scenes. Still, not the same I guess ...