logo
Homepage Forums Clue Games Cluedo Games Stage & Screen Gaming Puzzle Series In Print Miscellaneous Links & Information
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Cluedo: One Long Night Mysteries
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 17, 18, 19  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TheArtofMurder.com Clue / Cluedo Discussion - Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Black
Bindle Stiff

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Colonel enters the Ballroom and sees a large red pool on the floor near the piano. He slowly moves towards the area, kneels down and dips his right index finger into the liquid. With a sniff, he knew at once it was wine. He tabbed the wine on his tongue and immediately spat out the sample.

"It's wine but a lot more bitter than before." The colonel pondered "Strychnine fits and I know Boddy keeps some around the place - in fact, he came outside with a bottle of the stuff"

MR. BODDY - POISON - BALLROOM
Zoo977
Master Detective

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He was, of course, completely away that Boddy was standing in the same room as him when he said that. But it wasn't rude! It was just being honest with his horrible, awful feelings towards his brother. As you do.

ClueLover98 can disprove.

ClueLover98, it is your turn. What do you wish to do?

>Move to the Gallery and make a Suggestion
>Move to the Dining Room and make a Suggestion
>Move to the Library and make a Suggestion
>Move to the Study and make a Suggestion
>Make a Final Accusation

Black
Bindle Stiff

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually, Can I accuse?
ClueLover98
Spy

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mrs. White goes into the Dining Room, in hopes that she can kill some time while nibbling on apple juice-coated chicken wings. It sounded disgusting, but the marriage of the flavor resulted in a beautiful taste. Unfortunately, nobody else felt the same way. As she bit into the wing, she heard an ominous recording.

"I'm coming for you, DOCTOR!!!!"
"I swear, I'm sorry for everything."
"Not for LONG!"

The short conversation was followed by a deafening sound, one that sounded like dead air on a radio, only much worse. Horrified, she dropped the chicken wing. As she looked underneath, she found a voice recorder. Whether the murder was committed in the Dining Room or not, she knew where she had heard the first voice in the recording: Mr. Forrest Green.
Zoo977
Master Detective

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(Wait until your next turn, Black)

Am I right in assuming your suggestion is Green, Revolver, Dining Room?
ClueLover98
Spy

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I actually meant Green - Rope - Dining Room.
Now I'm wondering why I wrote the deafening noise part.
Zoo977
Master Detective

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mister Green was getting used to being accused of murder at this point. He wasn't used to seeing Mrs. White's strange tastes. And he never would be.

Cluefan8888 can disprove

ClueFan8888, it is your turn. What do you wish to do?

>Move to the Kitchen and make a Suggestion
>Move to the Billiard Room and make a Suggestion
>Make a Final Accusation

cluefan8888
Gumshoe

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mrs. Peacock woke up in the Billiard Room.
[Mrs. Peacock moves to the billiard room.]
"Where WAS Miss Amberlyn Peach?" Said Peacock. She missed her,Sgt Grey,Nurse Bluebell,M. Brunette,And Mme. Rose. With tears in her eyes she rembers what happened in 2011......
FLASHBACK : October 30 2011 (at 11:00 PM which is 1 hour before Cpt. Peacock was murdered!)
"Oh....Hi Rosemary Peacock. Anyways It Seems Like Captin Peacock Has Been Murdered....Murdered......By M-M-M-M-M-M-Mr. Forrest Green......With the Bubble Wrap.......In The Billiard Rom......." Said M. Victent Gold before hugging Peaock and crying.........
END OF FLASHBACK
"I Will never Forgive you Green........" Said Rosemary before seeing Green. "F***! What the F***ing S*** Did I do!?!?!?!?!?" Said Forrest. "Oh' You Know what you done You F***ing piece of C*** D***!" Said Peacock. It seems as in Green Has Striked Back......Aslo in the gallery Cpt. Robert Brown was found murdered with a Minigun.
[Mrs. Peacock suggests Mr. Green with the Wrench in the Billiard Room.]
Zoo977
Master Detective

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(I have had a really long and weird day, and I'm just not up for any creative writing right now :/)

BBP can disprove.

BBP, it is your turn. What do you wish to do?

>Move to the Ballroom and make a Suggestion
>Move to the Hall and make a Suggestion
>Make a Final Accusation

BBP
Private Eye

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 2:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Hmm, nobody's checked out the hall yet, maybe since it was our starting place..." Professor Plum double-checked everything, the staircase, the coat rack... And what was that mess in the corner? Plum could just picture Dr Black, swaying back and forth on the balustrade?

(forgive me if that's not the correct word. Can't find my dictionary.)

Green - Rope - Hall
Zoo977
Master Detective

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 5:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(That's the right word, don't worry)

Sure enough, there were stains right below the stairs. Stains that looked as though they had dripped drown from the second story... But whether or not they were blood or something more innocuous, he couldn't say.

Black can disprove

Black, it is your turn. What do you wish to do?

>Move to the Lounge and make a Suggestion
>Move to the Conservatory and make a Suggestion
>Make a Final Accusation

Black
Bindle Stiff

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do want to make a final accusation (Not 100% though and my murder method / motive / story will be completely different to Zoo)

Colonel Mustard enters the Hall and hits the gong 3 times; The other 6 suspects enter the hall via different rooms.

"What is it Colonel?" The Professor asked more fidgety then he normally is.
"Ladies and Gentlemen, would you all be so kind as to go to the dining room, I have cooked up something quite special for you all" The colonel replied as he watches the others make their way to the room he instructed.

With all of the suspects in one room, sitting down in their chairs expect for the colonel. The accusing began - after all, today is Dame Agatha Christie's birthday and what's better than a good old fashion accusing parlor (Dining Room in this case)

"I suppose you're all wondering why I've gathered you here?" The colonel began watching as everyone looks at each other. "That's how these things normal go correct?" The colonel laughed at his own little joke with no one else doing the same.

"Anyway - as we know, Dr. Black was murdered here today by one of you, killed in one of ten rooms and killed with one of six weapons." The colonel proceeded with his explanation
"Do you know who did it?" Miss Scarlet asked as she grasps Mr. Green's hand.
"Of course, why do you think you are here?" The Colonel replied "This was a clever case of murder and one that you wanted to cover up..." The colonel paused for dramatic effect watching everyone breathe in. "Mrs. Peacock" And the room filled with gasps.

"What are you saying, Colonel, that I..." Mrs. Peacock shouted but was cut off by the colonel.
"No, Mrs. Peacock - you helped to cover up the crime because you love the murderer, but now onto how the murder was committed."

"When I examined the Study desk, The large bottom draw on the left hand side had blood on the inside and one of the smaller draws on the right hand side was broken - I also remarked on the fact that these two draw's handles were nearly broken off." The colonel summarized but goes on to continue "The doctor was in the Gallery at this time examining the artwork, the killer enters the study and raps a long piece of rope around the two draw handles that I mentioned earlier - Using a walking stick, the murder now has a way to pull these two draws at the same time." Everyone starts looking at each other. "Now, the murder is set - Black makes his way to the Study; I overheard him saying he needed to make a phone call - he leaves the gallery and passes through to the library and lounge. Once in the study, Black makes his way behind the desk and that's when the murder pulled the two draws open at the same time (using the walking stick and rope) causing Black to trip over the small draw and cracking his skull on the larger draw. Instant Death"

"And so, Dr Black died in the Study with the Rope using an illiterate method. But who did it, who was Mrs. Peacock willing to tidy up after and thus who was she willing to protect" The colonel pondered "The only person I can think of would be her doting step-son - MR. GREEN!"

I accuse Mr. Green in the Study with the Rope
Zoo977
Master Detective

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There were a few parts to the accusation that struck an unpleasant chord with the various suspects. Of course, there was Green, Scarlet, and Peacock all being struck by the accusation itself. But the Professor and Boddy being offput by what Mustard said about Mrs. Peacock. She would ONLY protect her stepson. Not her husband or her long time friend. Mustard was completely unmoved by all this. He pointed one of his caliced fingers at his nephew. Not out of anger or malice, but exhaustion. Finally, this ridiculous roundabout of accusations was at an end.

Green looked about ready to speak...

"...Huh?"

The least perturbed of all the suspects was Mrs. White, who was currently whispering into Colonel Mustard's ear.

"I'm afraid the murder couldn't... ..."

The colonel's expression went from annoyance, to confusion, to veiled embarrassment. As the others caught on to the situation, they began standing up.

"Poppycock!" Boddy finally shouted, pretending he had a better grip on the situation than Mustard.

"Is... is that all?" The professor sighed.

As the suspects wandered back to their previous locations, the Colonel forcibly dragged Green into the Study. He was so sure...! It was in there, right? A cane would have fit perfectly! Right?

ClueLover98 can disprove the accusation. Colonel Mustard is out of play, but may still be accused.

ClueLover98, it is your turn. What do you wish to do?

>Move to the Kitchen and make a Suggestion
>Move to the Billiard Room and make a Suggestion
>Make a Final Accusation

Black
Bindle Stiff

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You have to admit, it was a pretty clever murder method I made up
ClueLover98
Spy

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mrs. White, annoyed by the mess in the Study, strolled back in the Kitchen and laughed at the colonel's ignorance. He was so gung-ho about his accusation... but she dealt the crippling blow, identifying his claims as hogwash. Speaking of hogwash, she had a hog to roast. She just needed Randy, her "lucky knife".

All of a sudden, she shrieked! In the sink, in the bloody sink...

lay Dr. Black's head. Nothing was there asides two fibers: one that was from the rope and one that was from Mr. Green's coat.

Green - Rope - Kitchen
Zoo977
Master Detective

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 4:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In a blink of an eye... his head was gone! Was she simply imagining things? The bloody rope fiber... No, that were still there. What was going on? Was the stress of the situation finally getting through to her? Was she finally cracking?

ClueFan8888 cannot disprove
BBP cannot disprove
Black cannot disprove

Do you wish to make a final accusation?
ClueLover98
Spy

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll accuse.
Zoo977
Master Detective

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Finally, Mrs. White’s accusation lead to the discovery of one massive, tell-all clue - Mister Green having a total breakdown. No, not in fear or anger... in relief. In relief to have these games finally over with. He had been on edge from the moment the professor accused him, but to hear the name, room, and weapon put together answered all of his questions. As the majority of the suspects pooled into the room, Green just stayed on the floor, nearly motionless. Mrs. White simply looked on as his memories came back to him. There was nothing anyone could say.

“That was it... It was me. In the kitchen, with the rope. So much... So much has happened this past month, it’s hard to keep all these details in order. God, where do I start?

Well, I guess it all started one month ago...

From the moment I walked in, I knew Mrs. Marigold was dead. I... I’d seen Mrs. Peacock strangle her. I couldn’t just let her go to jail for murder, so I... improvised. I took her through the house, through the kitchen... and I hid it. I’ve been hiding her body this whole time. And every time a corpse appeared somewhere, I would try to move it. If we could just wipe all those charges under the rug, it would be perfect!

If a head professor or a child star suddenly disappeared, we would never hear the end of it. But a vagrant? A bad PI, a sub-par lawyer? A sadistic psychiatrist? No one would miss them. I don’t know if the police will ever arrive... We’ve called to report deaths, and there’s almost never a dead body here. And the few that did stay... were conveniently passable as accidents. Don’t worry, they aren’t in the house. They’re very, very far away... they probably won’t be discovered for decades at least. And so we’re safe. We were so, so safe.

And then he came in.

This was more than revenge for his murders all those years ago, Mrs. Peacock. He’d opened the secret passage door in the kitchen. Now, what if he found the secret passage to the grotto? We couldn’t have him discovering four decomposing corpses. He couldn’t have fought me in that tight space. It was all over for him. Maybe think of it as karma. How many people did he kill again, six? He killed six people for reasons that were completely beyond their knowledge or control. It was only fair he died for reasons beyond his knowledge or control...

And now, life will carry on. Maybe Scarlet and I will finally move out. But for now, we’re one massive, bloody, happy family. And Doctor Black’s been left with the rest of the corpses. The same as it ever was...

The same as it ever was...”

Black
Bindle Stiff

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great confession and well done Cluelover98

It was out of the Study or Kitchen for me and as It would have taken me 2 turns to get to either room, I had to take a chance and make an accusation - I was just unlucky enough to say the wrong room.
cluefan8888
Gumshoe

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow. Congrats Cluelover98! :3
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TheArtofMurder.com Clue / Cluedo Discussion - Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 17, 18, 19  Next
Page 18 of 19

Jump to: