logo
Homepage Forums Clue Games Cluedo Games Stage & Screen Gaming Puzzle Series In Print Miscellaneous Links & Information
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Chelsea Transfer News: Winter Targets.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TheArtofMurder.com Clue / Cluedo Discussion - Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Anonymous

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 2:43 am    Post subject: Chelsea Transfer News: Winter Targets. Reply with quote

After bringing Barcelona's Pedro to Stamford Bridge in the summer, Chelsea have more wing recruitment in mind this winter as new details have surfaced in their bid to sign Andriy Yarmolenko and Real Madrid's Jese Rodriguez.We fifa100 are the
Cheap Madden 16 Coins website, which have the most adequate fifa 16 coins stock.

Yarmolenko's suitors reacted to Friday's news that the Ukraine international penned a four-year contract extension at Dynamo Kiev on Friday. However, Spanish newspaper Sport (h/t Sport Witness) claims Blues boss Jose Mourinho has already held talks with the player's agent.

Petros Karadjias/Associated Press
It's alleged Mourinho spoke with the player's representative, Mikhail Gulordava, after watching Yarmolenko in action during Ukraine's 1-0 defeat to Spain at Kiev's Olympic Stadium earlier in the week.

Despite the new deal, Yarmolenko effectively confirmed his intention to move on from Dynamo eventually, but he agreed an extension to net his club a larger fee, per the club's official website (via Goal's Tom Webber):

I still want that [to test myself in the best foreign leagues]. I know that if Dynamo get really worthy offers we'll find an option that satisfies everyone. I want the club to get good compensation for me.

I could have left for free in a while, but that would have been wrong. I am 100 per cent a Dynamo player. Our team is like my second family. That's why I keep doing my best to benefit the club.

Mourinho's Chelsea are hoping to hit back from a terrible start to the 2015-16 campaign, having opened with just eight points from their first eight games of the season and scoring only 12 goals.

It's true that defence has been the club's greatest concern so far, but it seems as though every place in the squad could be up for grabs as even playmaking stars Eden Hazard and Cesc Fabregas have been subpar.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TheArtofMurder.com Clue / Cluedo Discussion - Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: