I Assume This Is A Popular British Soap?

All other non-Clue/Cluedo discussion.

Moderators: Michael, BBP, Tum

WarnerPlum
Chopper Squad
Location: Sitting in my dusty bedroom in the United Kingdom - now where was that broom...

Post by WarnerPlum » Tue Sep 23, 2014 6:45 pm

Yep, that it is!
"Caveat emptor, Plum: let the buyer beware."
"No, Boddy... YOU beware."
~ Blackmail!

Black
Bindle Stiff

Post by Black » Wed Sep 24, 2014 1:57 am

It is, but I haven't watched Coronation Street in years. Eastenders has a big mystery at the moment:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/article ... n-evidence

justsbrolly
Suspect

Post by justsbrolly » Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:51 am

I'm aware that the murderer (already known to viewers) in Coronation Street is to be found-out in October - whilst in EastEnders, there's a whodunit storyline (Lucy Beale's death) where the killer's identity will be revealed as part of the 30th anniversary (February) of that show.

Black
Bindle Stiff

Post by Black » Thu Oct 02, 2014 7:56 am

Even though I don't watch Eastenders, I've got an idea on who the killer is.

justsbrolly
Suspect

Post by justsbrolly » Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:05 am

Black wrote:Even though I don't watch Eastenders, I've got an idea on who the killer is.
Please, PM me :)

terryhall3
Suspect

Post by terryhall3 » Fri Dec 09, 2016 11:32 am

Black wrote:Even though I don't watch Eastenders, I've got an idea on who the killer is.
It should've been Johnny Carter instead of Bobby Beale. I've always thought that would've made a great twist. Johnny didn't have to be discovered about it, etc. He was Lucy's friend but an unlikely suspect and the motive could've been an argument that went wrong somehow. I hated that it was Bobby, such an anti-climax!

Black
Bindle Stiff

Post by Black » Fri Dec 09, 2016 11:38 am

terryhall3 wrote:
It should've been Johnny Carter instead of Bobby Beale. I've always thought that would've made a great twist. Johnny didn't have to be discovered about it, etc. He was Lucy's friend but an unlikely suspect and the motive could've been an argument that went wrong somehow. I hated that it was Bobby, such an anti-climax!
They got some much wrong with Lucy Beale's murder. I could have done it better.

terryhall3
Suspect

Post by terryhall3 » Fri Dec 09, 2016 11:49 am

Black wrote:
terryhall3 wrote:
They got some much wrong with Lucy Beale's murder. I could have done it better.
I agree.