logo
Homepage Forums Clue Games Cluedo Games Stage & Screen Gaming Puzzle Series In Print Miscellaneous Links & Information
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Clue II VCR - Evening Magazine Video

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TheArtofMurder.com Clue / Cluedo Discussion - Forum Index -> Buy / Sell / Trade
View previous topic :: View next topic  
akatimo
Suspect

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:42 pm    Post subject: Clue II VCR - Evening Magazine Video Reply with quote

Hi all! My name is Tim Labonte, I'm recently finishing up the documentary about the Clue VCR Mystery Game. My co-director and I interviewed the remaining cast, director, and other creators of the game. It's been a blast, but we need your help! WBZ (CBS) in Boston has gotten rid of their Evening Magazine archives, and I see there are copies floating around and we desperately want to use it in the documentary. We have rare ads, articles, and scripts I am willing to trade for it- Please let me know ASAP! akatimo (at) gmail (dot) com Thanks so much everyone, and I can't wait for everyone to see it! Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TheArtofMurder.com Clue / Cluedo Discussion - Forum Index -> Buy / Sell / Trade All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: