logo
Homepage Forums Clue Games Cluedo Games Stage & Screen Gaming Puzzle Series In Print Miscellaneous Links & Information
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I have a couple things to sell--some very rare and some not.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TheArtofMurder.com Clue / Cluedo Discussion - Forum Index -> Buy / Sell / Trade
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ndx47a2b
Suspect

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:40 pm    Post subject: I have a couple things to sell--some very rare and some not. Reply with quote

Hi everyone. I, too, have a couple CLUE/CLUEDO things to sell. Pricing is mainly based on rarity of the item. Make an offer, if you wish, or request photos... Just PM me. And if you want photos, please include your e-mail address.

Cluedo Passport to Murder very good cond. $40
Clue US 1st ed. small square box with board fair cond. $85
Clue TWO US 1st ed. large box fair to good cond.: $75 each
Cluedo Australia 1st ed. small box with board very good cond. $70
Cluedo THREE UK 1st eds. small box with board - good to very good cond.: $40 each. buy all 3 and see the differences!
Clue Limited Edition tin like new never played $30
Clue Disney Tower of Terror tin like new never played $30
Clue Harry Potter Clue orig. Hogwarts edition great cond. some items are still unpunched $9
Cluedo mini Italian 2003 like new never played $15
Clue Secrets of Paris like new never played $35
Detetive 2010 edition like new never played $100
Clue Franklin Mint large 3D game board base ONLY - with scratches on the wood - (e.g. for projects/custom versions) - $20
Clue The Movie DVD, movie poster cover art with house facade LIKE NEW - $5 - maybe you are missing this one.

Thank you for your time and good luck!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TheArtofMurder.com Clue / Cluedo Discussion - Forum Index -> Buy / Sell / Trade All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: