logo
Homepage Forums Clue Games Cluedo Games Stage & Screen Gaming Puzzle Series In Print Miscellaneous Links & Information
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Wanted: Any One Master Detective Card
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TheArtofMurder.com Clue / Cluedo Discussion - Forum Index -> Buy / Sell / Trade
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Murder by Death
Forensics Supervisor

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just in case this comes up again, here's a complete set of cards as they come up on eBay from time to time ...

http://cgi.ebay.com/1988-PB-CLUE-MASTER-DETECTIVE-BOARD-GAME-PARTS-/260740757768?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3cb55c3908#ht_500wt_922

The one thing about real playing cards is they have a certain thickness and quality that feels better than printing out on office supply card stock at home. I would prefer to print my card faces out on adhesive-backed paper and apply it to the real deal. I really wish some of these companies that allow you to customize professional playing cards with your own designs would allow entire card customization, rather than just a deck of 52 standard playing cards with customizable backs and aspects of the face design. Then there's the copyright restrictions, limiting the designs to original art which is not always an option for many of us.
Michael
Mastermind

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marcus132 wrote:
I'm still working on them, but here's a sneak preview of the cards.

I ran across an actual copy of this Dr. Black painting not too long ago and was a little surprised to see it in real life.
Anonymous

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, it seems to be insteresting.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TheArtofMurder.com Clue / Cluedo Discussion - Forum Index -> Buy / Sell / Trade All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: