logo
Homepage Forums Clue Games Cluedo Games Stage & Screen Gaming Puzzle Series In Print Miscellaneous Links & Information
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Return to the Manor of Dr. Montgomery.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 55, 56, 57  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TheArtofMurder.com Clue / Cluedo Discussion - Forum Index -> Miscellaneous
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
cacums
Ringer


Joined: 31 May 2007
Posts: 10976
Location: If I told you it wouldn't be a secret anymore

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you still have any feelings for me?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
CluedoKid
Con Artiste


Joined: 24 Nov 2004
Posts: 17178

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"You almost bit my w╬▒nker off, but, hmm, maybe." He answers with a wink, "Be a good boy next time."



Ask Tobias
-Have you been here before?
-Are you sure you don't share any murderous tendencies, like your family?

End conversation
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
cacums
Ringer


Joined: 31 May 2007
Posts: 10976
Location: If I told you it wouldn't be a secret anymore

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I must ask, have you been here before?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
CluedoKid
Con Artiste


Joined: 24 Nov 2004
Posts: 17178

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I positively swear I have never been to this house, or this island ever, ever before!"



Ask Tobias
-Are you sure you don't share any murderous tendencies, like your family?

End conversation
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
ClueLover98
Spy


Joined: 18 Aug 2015
Posts: 143
Location: In the Conservatory with the Candlestick

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ask Tobias "Are you sure you don't share any murderous tendencies, like your family?" and take the captain's cigarette.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
CluedoKid
Con Artiste


Joined: 24 Nov 2004
Posts: 17178

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I swear on my mother's grave, the only thing I have in common with these people is DNA. I really don't care that they're "family", they've never been in my life, until now, and as they are deranged killers, I have absolutely no loyalty to them. All I want to do it get the **** away from this creepy town!"

"I see." You answer, "Believe me, I hear you on that."

You bend down and take the cigarette from the Captain's dead fingers.




Say something else to Tobias (your choice)
End conversation (And what next?)

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
WarnerPlum
Chopper Squad


Joined: 13 Apr 2007
Posts: 3631
Location: Sitting in my dusty bedroom in the United Kingdom - now where was that broom...

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Take the keys
_________________
"Caveat emptor, Plum: let the buyer beware."
"No, Boddy... YOU beware."
~ Blackmail!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
CluedoKid
Con Artiste


Joined: 24 Nov 2004
Posts: 17178

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You take the keys from the drawer. There are three keys attached to a handle.

so now, you have the cigarette and keys (as well as other various trinkets in your inventory)



Upstairs, you hear the shuffling of feet...someone coming towards the front stairs.

"Uh," Says Diane, "I think we ought to hurry."



-Look at Captain Bill Gillian's body
-Say something to Tobias
-Say something to Dr. Dragon
-Take a knife
-Go down steps to the left
-Exit to hall

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
WarnerPlum
Chopper Squad


Joined: 13 Apr 2007
Posts: 3631
Location: Sitting in my dusty bedroom in the United Kingdom - now where was that broom...

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Go downstairs
_________________
"Caveat emptor, Plum: let the buyer beware."
"No, Boddy... YOU beware."
~ Blackmail!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
CluedoKid
Con Artiste


Joined: 24 Nov 2004
Posts: 17178

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The three of you shimmy down the basement stairs that leads to a spacious boat garage. Diane has already arranged for one of the boats to be loaded with some of the gold you saw earlier in the dining room. There doesn't seem to be much time to look around, but you wonder if anything in here would be of use to your present predicament. You also see the red car Kathy told you about you earlier, to be used for leaving eventually.

"We must go now!" Insists Diane Dragon.



What now?

Say something to Dr. Dragon or Tobias
Examine car
Examine boats
Search boathouse
Go back upstairs
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
WarnerPlum
Chopper Squad


Joined: 13 Apr 2007
Posts: 3631
Location: Sitting in my dusty bedroom in the United Kingdom - now where was that broom...

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Open the car door.
_________________
"Caveat emptor, Plum: let the buyer beware."
"No, Boddy... YOU beware."
~ Blackmail!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
CluedoKid
Con Artiste


Joined: 24 Nov 2004
Posts: 17178

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You unlock the car door with the keys, and peer inside the dark vehicle.



What shall we do?

Enter and turn on car
Honk horn
Look in review mirror
Open glove compartment
Search car
Step away

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
WarnerPlum
Chopper Squad


Joined: 13 Apr 2007
Posts: 3631
Location: Sitting in my dusty bedroom in the United Kingdom - now where was that broom...

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Turn on the light
_________________
"Caveat emptor, Plum: let the buyer beware."
"No, Boddy... YOU beware."
~ Blackmail!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
CluedoKid
Con Artiste


Joined: 24 Nov 2004
Posts: 17178

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The light is one of those lights that is activated by the car being turned on.



What shall we do?

Enter and turn on car
Honk horn
Look in review mirror
Open glove compartment
Search car
Step away

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
ClueLover98
Spy


Joined: 18 Aug 2015
Posts: 143
Location: In the Conservatory with the Candlestick

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Open glove compartment, and search car.

P.S. Did you mean rearview mirror?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
CluedoKid
Con Artiste


Joined: 24 Nov 2004
Posts: 17178

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

All my recent images are down, for some reason. I'm getting to the bottom of it.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
CluedoKid
Con Artiste


Joined: 24 Nov 2004
Posts: 17178

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey guys, I would like to wrap this game up. I need to find a new imagehoster and re-upload some of these images. (Though it looks like they're working again)

There's nothing in the glove compartment, the car is relatively new, and unused.


For the finale, I need this decided:

Do you want to take the car, or take the boat with Dr. Dragon? (She is taking the boat, no matter, as she is transporting the gold)

Also:

Shall Tobias go with Dr. Dragon, and help her? Or do you want him to come with you?

I'll allow multiple replies, and tally the popular response.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
cacums
Ringer


Joined: 31 May 2007
Posts: 10976
Location: If I told you it wouldn't be a secret anymore

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Take Boat with Dragon.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
CluedoKid
Con Artiste


Joined: 24 Nov 2004
Posts: 17178

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Okay, Dr. Dragon, I'll go with you." You confirm.

"Good," Replies Diane, "I need the help. Both of you."

Tobias complies and gets into the boat with Diane.

"We must leave now, c'mon!"

From the kitchen, you hear the voice of Kathy calling...

"Oh darling, have you all not left yet? Grandpa's waiting you know!"

Upstairs, above the boathouse, you hear the creaking of wooden rafters; a sound of scuffling. There is a cry...and suddenly a gunshot blast!

KA-BLAM!

Then there is a sharp smash, the sound of a window breaking, as something glides past the three of you, falling, splashing into the water, sending a wave of water up onto the dock and boat, drenching you all.

"Oh my God!" Cries Diane.



Presently, it looks to be a bloody figure of a man, that you deduce could only be Grandpa Willard Smith, but then you're not really quite sure. Afterall, isn't Willard the sick mastermind of not just the murders of tonight, but of a brutal massacre decades ago? And then, there is only Kathy and Jennifer in the house. If Kathy is calling from the kitchen, that only leaves Jennifer Harrington! She must have used Willard's own shotgun against him; but why? Weren't they both in league with each other?

You don't have much time to ponder. Kathy is still calling. She knows you must have not left yet, and it won't be long before Jennifer comes down too. Better hurry and make a choice.




Get in boat and leave with Dragon and Tobias, now!
Beeline for car and escape on your own
Use gaff to reach for Williard Smith's body
Wait

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
cacums
Ringer


Joined: 31 May 2007
Posts: 10976
Location: If I told you it wouldn't be a secret anymore

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Get in boat!!
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TheArtofMurder.com Clue / Cluedo Discussion - Forum Index -> Miscellaneous All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 55, 56, 57  Next
Page 56 of 57

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

This board is protected by Phpbbantispam
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group