logo
Homepage Forums Clue Games Cluedo Games Stage & Screen Gaming Puzzle Series In Print Miscellaneous Links & Information
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Return to the Manor of Dr. Montgomery.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 51, 52, 53, 54  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TheArtofMurder.com Clue / Cluedo Discussion - Forum Index -> Miscellaneous
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
cluefan8888
Gumshoe


Joined: 30 Jul 2016
Posts: 177
Location: In the gazebo with the posion.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I Need You To Take off your Apron And Secure it on My Wound!" I Say to Tobias.
[Get Tobias to take off his apron and secure it on your wound.]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
CluedoKid
Con Artiste


Joined: 24 Nov 2004
Posts: 17058

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Yeah, I guess I don't need this anymore."

He takes it off, and you tie it around the wound. There, now it looks less messy.



-Get Tobias to cut sled loose and secure you to it.

-Give him a weapon, and disperse weapons to others

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
cluefan8888
Gumshoe


Joined: 30 Jul 2016
Posts: 177
Location: In the gazebo with the posion.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Can You Cut the Sled loose and Secure me to it?"
[Get Tobias to cut sled loose and secure your to it.]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
CluedoKid
Con Artiste


Joined: 24 Nov 2004
Posts: 17058

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He does so. Fayas' body sort of flops to the side as it's pushed off the sled.

You are now fixed to the sled.

"Hey, why are you helping him?" Snarls Warren Kawalchuck, "Might it occur to you he could be the killer?"

"Well there's someone else out there shooting at us!" Retorts back Tobias.

"He could be accomplice." Suggests Warren.

"We have no time to waste!" Interrupts Captain Bill, "There's someone out there. Who knows how long it could before they may ambush us? This building is not the least bit secure. We need to leave."

"How can we leave?" Demands Sergei, "We have no means of protection! We're trapped! We'll die!"

What can you do to defuse this situation?



-Administer weapons
-Talk to them
-Leave (front/back)
-Look at Fayas body

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
cacums
Ringer


Joined: 31 May 2007
Posts: 10904
Location: If I told you it wouldn't be a secret anymore

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Talk to Them.

"Perhaps if we all go out the back way and creep along the side of the building we can find our way to safety."
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
CluedoKid
Con Artiste


Joined: 24 Nov 2004
Posts: 17058

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Perhaps if we all go out the back way and creep along the side of the building we can find our way to safety." You suggest.

"Go out THERE!?" Wails Rosemary.

"We can't stay here," Captain Gillian remarks grimly, "The sooner the better."

Everyone, some reluctantly, makes their way to the back door. Tenderly, the door is opened.

Suddenly, gunshots!

"Oh God!" Someone cries.

"Run!"




Tobias is pulling you on the sled. Staring back, you can see the others running behind. The whole lot of you are terribly under equipped for protection...Except you of course. You wonder if somewhere in the dark...the killer...Kathy could be waiting ... and following.


-Try to toss everyone weapons as they are running
-Try and throw Sonia's head, and hope it hits the killer in the dark

_________________


Last edited by CluedoKid on Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
cluefan8888
Gumshoe


Joined: 30 Jul 2016
Posts: 177
Location: In the gazebo with the posion.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Guys! Maybe These Will Help You!"
[Try to toss everyone weapons.]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
CluedoKid
Con Artiste


Joined: 24 Nov 2004
Posts: 17058

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Going through your inventory, you doll out weapons for everyone's protection.

You toss Professor Kawalchuck the obsidian candlestick.

"Great, I get a candlestick." He mutters back.

Rosemary gets a kitchen knife.

"How will this protect me against a GUN!?" She retorts.

The gun you meant to give to the Captain, but Sergei catches it instead.

"IF anyone is getting the gun, it's me!" He insists.

Meanwhile, the only thing left is the old skull you found at the church. You toss it to Captain Gillian.

"Um, thanks." He says.




--Try and throw Sonia's head, and hope it hits the killer in the dark
-Keep going
_________________


Last edited by CluedoKid on Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
cluefan8888
Gumshoe


Joined: 30 Jul 2016
Posts: 177
Location: In the gazebo with the posion.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"**** YOU KILLER!" I yell before throwing Sonia's Head.
[Throw Sonia's Head]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
CluedoKid
Con Artiste


Joined: 24 Nov 2004
Posts: 17058

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Though the killer is nowhere in sight, you throw the head of Sonia anyway.

Rosemary notices the head.

"How did you get that?" She demands, "Y...you are the murderer!"

The head narrowly swoops past Captain Gillian and hits a branch on a tree, snapping what looks to be a cord tied carefully to the branch...



The head lolls away out of view. There are a few clicks heard, and noises rustling in the bushes.

Then a wire snags Sergei's foot.

"No!" He screams, "Oh no!!!!"

But it's too late. He flung high above the trees, and lands in the distance with a sickening crack.



"Holy fuc..." Gasps Prof. Kawalchuck, who makes a mad dash to get away.

Only to run stomach first into a spinning weed chopper that had suddenly protruded from the bushes.

"AARRRRGGHHHHH!!!" He screamed, but he was done for.




"Oh my God!" Screamed Rosemary, "Hurry! Do something!"

She shrieks as loud as banshee at you.

Then she is quickly silenced by a swinging ax that falls directly in line of her face, splitting it two.


_________________


Last edited by CluedoKid on Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
cluefan8888
Gumshoe


Joined: 30 Jul 2016
Posts: 177
Location: In the gazebo with the posion.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"My God..." I Say. "I DIDN'T INTENDED TO GET THEM KILLED!" "I AM NOT THE KILLER! A-Am I?"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
CluedoKid
Con Artiste


Joined: 24 Nov 2004
Posts: 17058

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"My God..." I Say. "I DIDN'T INTENDED TO GET THEM KILLED!" "I AM NOT THE KILLER! A-Am I?"


"Right now," Replies Tobias, "I don't know what to believe."

It also occurs to you both that Captain Bill has gone up ahead, leaving you both.



Say something to Tobias
Look at Prof. Kawalchuck and Rosemary Di Francesco's bodies
Move along

_________________


Last edited by CluedoKid on Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
cacums
Ringer


Joined: 31 May 2007
Posts: 10904
Location: If I told you it wouldn't be a secret anymore

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Move along.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
CluedoKid
Con Artiste


Joined: 24 Nov 2004
Posts: 17058

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tobias takes you further down the path until eventually the dirt turns to a gravelly road.

Further up ahead is an old house. You can see the lake directly behind it. The house is shrouded in darkness, but smoke emits from the chimney. Captain Gillian awaits you both in front of the house.

"This is a private residence," Informs the Captain, "I doubt anyone has lived here since the 20's. I know it is a boating lodge that had been kept secret from the towns people when people actually lived here."

"Who do you think it belonged to?" You ask.

"No idea." The Captain replies.

Tobias points upwards to a tree, where a figure of a man dangles, wedged in the branches. It's Sergei.

"Looks like we found the third guy." He notes.




-Say something to Captain Gillian or Tobias
-Enter the boating lodge
-Look at Sergei Winter's body
-Examine bushes

_________________


Last edited by CluedoKid on Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
cacums
Ringer


Joined: 31 May 2007
Posts: 10904
Location: If I told you it wouldn't be a secret anymore

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lets look at the body Smile
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
CluedoKid
Con Artiste


Joined: 24 Nov 2004
Posts: 17058

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sergei is high up in the tree where he landed after being sprung by a booby-trap you accidentally set off. All his limbs have been torn from the force, angled at unsightly directions, his neck severely snapped and almost decapitated. He is too far up to reach, and you are in no condition to climb. You can see the gun you gave him still clenched in his dead hand.



Call out to Sergei
Pull on wire
Step away from the body

_________________


Last edited by CluedoKid on Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Michael
Mastermind


Joined: 22 May 2004
Posts: 6085
Location: NYC & Atlanta

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pull on wire.
_________________
How do you know what kind of pictures they are if you're such a lay-dee?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
CluedoKid
Con Artiste


Joined: 24 Nov 2004
Posts: 17058

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He is rather wedged in the tree and his clothes snag tight, offering no give. He won't pull down.



Call out to Sergei
Step away from the body

_________________


Last edited by CluedoKid on Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Michael
Mastermind


Joined: 22 May 2004
Posts: 6085
Location: NYC & Atlanta

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Call out.
_________________
How do you know what kind of pictures they are if you're such a lay-dee?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
CluedoKid
Con Artiste


Joined: 24 Nov 2004
Posts: 17058

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's no response.

What now?




-Say something to Captain Gillian or Tobias
-Enter the boating lodge
-Look at Sergei Winter's body
-Examine bushes

_________________


Last edited by CluedoKid on Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TheArtofMurder.com Clue / Cluedo Discussion - Forum Index -> Miscellaneous All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 51, 52, 53, 54  Next
Page 52 of 54

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

This board is protected by Phpbbantispam
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group