Clue Current Thoughts

A place to discuss all aspects of Clue/Cluedo.

Moderators: Michael, BBP, Tum

Post Reply
User avatar
alwaysPeacock
Fleet Street Look-Out
Posts: 3367
Joined: Sun Sep 26, 2004 12:45 pm
Location: GA, USA

Post by alwaysPeacock » Thu May 24, 2018 8:06 am

Murder by Death wrote:
BBP wrote:
Murder by Death wrote:
The other way to play is simply, who killed which victim where? Did Mickey kill the Traveler in Seance Room? I find the premise for any Clue game much more appealing if someone is murdered.
Aye!
I really couldn't stand that Clue is for 8 and up (or 3 and up according to the PC game) and about a murder, and then there's a DVD game made, with more suspects and rooms and even an extra category, for 10 and up - and that's about a lousy theft. Really takes the zazz out of the game.
And that's an excellent point. That's one of the reasons I can never understand why people don't like a particular game because of the premise it's sold under. Take the DTS spinoff, Secrets in Paris. That is an absolutely beautiful game, and a nice twist on the usual stodgy old mansion.

Simply discard all the rubbish DTS stuff, ignore the theft of the prized artwork using a theatrical prop, and play the game normally with your own premise. Mine is, a group of friends touring Europe during their gap year, wake up in Paris after a night of partying, to find one of their mates murdered. The motive writes itself, and if you're struggling for one, just watch The Talented Mr. Ripley!
I like to think of the crime in the Haunted Mansion edition as possession. Who was possessed by Which ghost and Where? Which is probably what Disney had in mind when they're wrote "haunted" into the rules & description, though they obviously couldn't sell it with that wording in their family friendly parks.

Re Secrets in Paris: I really wish I'd bought that edition when I had the chance. I dismissed it at the time, but looking back I can see what a really well designed edition it was. Still not sure who the target audience was since Carnival had the junior market at the time.

Speaking of Hasbro, I was thinking the other night we might be due for another revamp in the standard edition. 2008, 2011, 2013, and 2015 all brought us new editions. We're nearing 3 years of "Introducing Dr. Orchid" ...

... so what's next? She's been introduced. She's been included in one special edition She's fully embraced in the digital edition and a graphic novel. Is she staying? Is Mrs. White coming out of retirement? Is Clue going to finally be physically on par with its European counterpart?

At any rate, Hasbro's been really hands off with the brand since this last redesign, at least where spin off editions are concerned. Star Wars and a rehashed junior edition are all they've produced themselves. I don't mind the focus on licensing the brand into other media, but it does make collecting a bit dull.
"But look what happened to the cook!"

Sir Shamrock
Spy
Posts: 131
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:36 pm
Location: In the ballroom, with the Candlestick

Post by Sir Shamrock » Thu May 24, 2018 10:50 am

alwaysPeacock wrote:... so what's next? She's been introduced. She's been included in one special edition She's fully embraced in the digital edition and a graphic novel. Is she staying? Is Mrs. White coming out of retirement? Is Clue going to finally be physically on par with its European counterpart?
They better hurry up, or else this is going to be the first decade since 1940 that doesn't have a new standard edition of Clue...

User avatar
Murder by Death
Forensics Supervisor
Posts: 2542
Joined: Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:15 pm

Post by Murder by Death » Thu May 24, 2018 11:21 am

Sir Shamrock wrote:
alwaysPeacock wrote:... so what's next? She's been introduced. She's been included in one special edition She's fully embraced in the digital edition and a graphic novel. Is she staying? Is Mrs. White coming out of retirement? Is Clue going to finally be physically on par with its European counterpart?
They better hurry up, or else this is going to be the first decade since 1940 that doesn't have a new standard edition of Clue...
You mean because of Dr. Orchid replacing Mrs. white, that the current edition is not "standard"? We may all have to get used to the idea that the current version is the new "Standard".

User avatar
Murder by Death
Forensics Supervisor
Posts: 2542
Joined: Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:15 pm

Post by Murder by Death » Thu May 24, 2018 11:25 am

monsieurchartreuse wrote:I wanted to post a thread earlier, but it seems I was eaten because of "forbidden language"!

My thoughts right now are on the Clue games that use miniatures/figures, particularly the various grey plastic ones, and potentially figuring out who made/designed them and if there are others in that style.
Very interesting thought. You mean like a manufacturer of miniature plastic figurines, who was engaged to produce the Clue ones? I suppose the first thing to do is figure out where else such miniatures are sold. The only thing I can think of is those little green army men.

monsieurchartreuse
Suspect
Posts: 15
Joined: Wed May 23, 2018 8:54 am

Post by monsieurchartreuse » Thu May 24, 2018 11:38 am

Murder by Death wrote:
monsieurchartreuse wrote:I wanted to post a thread earlier, but it seems I was eaten because of "forbidden language"!

My thoughts right now are on the Clue games that use miniatures/figures, particularly the various grey plastic ones, and potentially figuring out who made/designed them and if there are others in that style.
Very interesting thought. You mean like a manufacturer of miniature plastic figurines, who was engaged to produce the Clue ones? I suppose the first thing to do is figure out where else such miniatures are sold. The only thing I can think of is those little green army men.
I do know that the figures from the "Super Sleuth" game were designed by Moonraker Miniatures, but those are metal figures instead.

User avatar
alwaysPeacock
Fleet Street Look-Out
Posts: 3367
Joined: Sun Sep 26, 2004 12:45 pm
Location: GA, USA

Post by alwaysPeacock » Thu May 24, 2018 1:15 pm

Murder by Death wrote:
Sir Shamrock wrote:
alwaysPeacock wrote:... so what's next? She's been introduced. She's been included in one special edition She's fully embraced in the digital edition and a graphic novel. Is she staying? Is Mrs. White coming out of retirement? Is Clue going to finally be physically on par with its European counterpart?
They better hurry up, or else this is going to be the first decade since 1940 that doesn't have a new standard edition of Clue...
You mean because of Dr. Orchid replacing Mrs. white, that the current edition is not "standard"? We may all have to get used to the idea that the current version is the new "Standard".
I certainly don't mind if Dr. Orchid is a new standard character, but I'd still like to see some effort from Hasbro to expand upon their new concept by bringing in Mrs. White & some other old faces for a new spin off game. Or even take a cue from Detetive & expand the lineup within a standard game.

I would think, given the popularity among games enthusiasts for more abstract & advanced mechanics, now would be a good time to repackage the old Super Sleuth edition. A randomized, tile-based board, in-game Events, items to collect, and non-playable-characters are all very common board game components nowadays. And if it sold well enough at a premium price point (say $40-50), it would be the easiest edition to sell expansion sets for: a few more suspects, rooms, events, and items could easily fetch a $20 price tag if there's interest.

Or maybe they'll finally take the Monopoly approach & hold a vote for new weapons. As long as the baseball bat is sealed permanently in the archives, I'd welcome some changes there. The poison really should be standard by now.

At any rate: 3 years seems long enough to "introduce" Dr. Orchid. Next year will be the 70th Anniversary for the game (yes, our 50th anniversary editions are nearly 20 years old, and we're all old people now). Surely THAT milestone would be enough to prompt something special from Hasbro?!
"But look what happened to the cook!"

User avatar
CluedoKid
Con Artiste
Posts: 17292
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2004 10:05 am

Post by CluedoKid » Thu May 24, 2018 5:07 pm

I think it would be great to return Miss Scarlet to her Asian identity from the 70's - 90's and still keep Orchid around as a 7th suspect (and still Asian) and as well bring back and keep Mrs. White.

Add the Poison in too as an official 7th weapon.
Image

User avatar
Murder by Death
Forensics Supervisor
Posts: 2542
Joined: Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:15 pm

RE: 70th Anniversary

Post by Murder by Death » Thu May 24, 2018 6:35 pm

I'm not sure we're going to get a 70th Anniversary edition. The last Anniversary edition was the 50th Anniversary in 1998, and typically major anniversaries are usually celebrated by quarter -- 25, 50, 75, 100, etc. and Cluedo at least doesn't seem to do decades as Monopoly does. I don't believe we got anything that qualified as a 25th Anniversary. The closest thing to it was the 1970 International Cluedo edition, which was right around 20 years. So who knows, maybe Hasbro is ready to change the model now that Cluedo seems to be having a resurgence with the success of the Marmalde digital game.

They did do the Silver Line edition, which may have been a test for an Anniversary edition, but who knows how that fared with ToysRus going out of business. If nothing else, perhaps we'll get a new deluxe edition every few years. I have a sneaking suspicion the standard Dr. Orchid edition may stick around a lot longer than 3 years. Though 2013 added the boardwalk on the reverse, it's still basically the same 2011 game, so that's at least 5 years. Maybe they'll do something similar with the Orchid edition, and add Mrs. white in as an optional character. So they'll have to shake it up with special editions then ...

Sir Shamrock
Spy
Posts: 131
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:36 pm
Location: In the ballroom, with the Candlestick

Re: RE: 70th Anniversary

Post by Sir Shamrock » Thu May 24, 2018 10:19 pm

Murder by Death wrote:I'm not sure we're going to get a 70th Anniversary edition. The last Anniversary edition was the 50th Anniversary in 1998...
Well they couldn't really do a 60th anniversary one in 2008, considering that was the same year of the major Clue travesty (*cough DTS cough*.)

User avatar
alwaysPeacock
Fleet Street Look-Out
Posts: 3367
Joined: Sun Sep 26, 2004 12:45 pm
Location: GA, USA

Post by alwaysPeacock » Fri May 25, 2018 7:18 am

Scrabble got a 60th Anniversary edition. Hasbro will mark whichever milestones they want, really. For toys & games, there's more money to be made in spitting out a shiny version in 10 year cycles instead of 25 year cycles, should the manufacturer choose to do so.

I'd also argue there were enough substantial changes in design, materials, and mechanics between the 2011 & 2013 editions of Clue to count them as two distinct editions, even if more markets stayed with the 2011 Cluedo game until the 2015 edition launched. It's its own cheap, ugly, best forgotten edition. Though, in its defense, it does play quickly enough to serve as a quick Clue fix on a games night, or as a tool to teach the barebones basics of Clue(do) in a short amount of time.

I seem to remember some mentions in the press coverage from the DTS era alluding to the fact Clue/do was 60 years old & due for a modern facelift, or something to that effect. So, in a way, the DTS edition *was* the 60th Anniversary game. Instead of a sparkly, premium collectible edition ... we got "Clue, but designed as if Clue had been invented today, 60 years after it was actually invented" in a box.

Hopefully they do better for 70/75. But I don't think anyone has been suggesting Orchid leave the lineup, or even that this current edition would need to be completely scrapped. My original point was that she's been out for nearly 3 years, so if anything it's time to drop the magnifying glass from the box & let her start to blend with the rest of the lineup. Rather than calling attention to her as an obvious marketing ploy, assert her place in the brand by simply letting her *be* among the other 5 usual suspects.

Even if the standard game doesn't get any changes in the next two years, Hasbro could still tinker with the box. They've recently done it with Taboo & Scattergories, and have been doing it very regularly with Life. It's Hasbro's thing: new box, same junk inside.
"But look what happened to the cook!"

User avatar
Murder by Death
Forensics Supervisor
Posts: 2542
Joined: Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:15 pm

Post by Murder by Death » Fri May 25, 2018 10:39 am

alwaysPeacock wrote:Scrabble got a 60th Anniversary edition. Hasbro will mark whichever milestones they want, really. For toys & games, there's more money to be made in spitting out a shiny version in 10 year cycles instead of 25 year cycles, should the manufacturer choose to do so.

I'd also argue there were enough substantial changes in design, materials, and mechanics between the 2011 & 2013 editions of Clue to count them as two distinct editions, even if more markets stayed with the 2011 Cluedo game until the 2015 edition launched. ...

Even if the standard game doesn't get any changes in the next two years, Hasbro could still tinker with the box. They've recently done it with Taboo & Scattergories, and have been doing it very regularly with Life. It's Hasbro's thing: new box, same junk inside.
I said as much that Hasbro could start marketing Clue as they have with Monopoly, in 10 year anniversaries. However it would be the first time in 70 years they've taken that approach. Clearly it took them 60 years for Scrabble, so I guess they have to start somewhere.

I'm not arguing there were no changes to the 2013 edition, there obviously were. But they were changes designed to move boxes. It was still the 2011 edition with a bonus, in a cheaper package that made it a much better deal for many. That's not really a substantive change. My point is, Orchids still pretty new. My guess is they'll leave the Orchid edition untouched if they're going to offer a 70th Anniversary edition, in much the same way they didn't touch the 1996 edition (other than putting it in a square box), when they released the 50th Anniversary edition, until 2002.

Consider there are multiple Monopoly games on the market at any one time. That's the model I would expect Hasbro to follow now, since it's hard to imagine they could profit that much from redesigning the standard cheap game every 3 years, without really offering anything new to move boxes. That's why maybe offering an optional Mrs. White, or poison as a bonus to the 2015 edition, to your point of a new box cover -- unless they offer a 70th Anniversary as well to rake in extra profits.

In the end, I don't know why Hasbro would want to update the standard cheap version every 3 years ... Who's buying it besides us? Maybe Clue has really taken off in recent years, but I don't really see why someone would buy every new edition just because of minor changes to the characters and board. Now a deluxe anniversary edition, or an edition with special weapons or unique features is another story.

We shall see ...

Black
Bindle Stiff
Posts: 6086
Joined: Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:04 pm
Location: In the Billiard Rm with the Wrench

Post by Black » Wed May 30, 2018 4:31 pm

I was playing the Betrayal At House On The Hill expansion (Widow's Walk) and the haunt that I played (No. 82) was based on Clue. It was even named "Get A Clue"

monsieurchartreuse
Suspect
Posts: 15
Joined: Wed May 23, 2018 8:54 am

Post by monsieurchartreuse » Thu May 31, 2018 4:50 am

What is your favourite "era" for Clue to take place in? Are the characters interbellum archetypes (either 20's or 30's), or are they post-second world war characters from the era when the board game was first released (50's)? Or are they "whatever the time is when this edition of the game is released"?

I'm working on a bit of a project right now and I'm of multiple minds when it comes to the interbellum period. I've always pictured Scarlett as an actress (I think she was described that way in the 1996 European game, and it's a good profession for her). I just got three miniatures from the Passport to Murder game in the mail - they're absolutely gorgeous and I love the 1920's setting. But, looking up many, many, many pictures, Scarlett strikes me as more of a 1930's actress than really a silent film star. More of a femme fatale than an ingenue.

And then of course, there's the issue of whether she's a blonde or a brunette...

Black
Bindle Stiff
Posts: 6086
Joined: Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:04 pm
Location: In the Billiard Rm with the Wrench

Post by Black » Thu May 31, 2018 7:14 am

Guys, I need some confirmation. What's the size of the spaces on a classic board? I'm having game pieces made and I wanna make sure they fit the board.

monsieurchartreuse
Suspect
Posts: 15
Joined: Wed May 23, 2018 8:54 am

Post by monsieurchartreuse » Thu May 31, 2018 7:59 am

Black wrote:Guys, I need some confirmation. What's the size of the spaces on a classic board? I'm having game pieces made and I wanna make sure they fit the board.
I don't have a board with me, but the coloured cobblestone bases are 20mm in diameter.

Jonathan Green
Spy
Posts: 85
Joined: Wed May 23, 2018 10:43 am
Location: Massachusetts

Post by Jonathan Green » Thu May 31, 2018 10:05 am

Black wrote:Guys, I need some confirmation. What's the size of the spaces on a classic board? I'm having game pieces made and I wanna make sure they fit the board.
Each space is about 3/4 of an inch square.

3/4*3/4

Black
Bindle Stiff
Posts: 6086
Joined: Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:04 pm
Location: In the Billiard Rm with the Wrench

Post by Black » Thu May 31, 2018 10:06 am

That's what I got, thanks

TheButlerButInnocent
Spy
Posts: 78
Joined: Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:25 pm
Location: New York

Post by TheButlerButInnocent » Thu May 31, 2018 10:40 am

Murder by Death wrote:
alwaysPeacock wrote:Scrabble got a 60th Anniversary edition. Hasbro will mark whichever milestones they want, really. For toys & games, there's more money to be made in spitting out a shiny version in 10 year cycles instead of 25 year cycles, should the manufacturer choose to do so.

I'd also argue there were enough substantial changes in design, materials, and mechanics between the 2011 & 2013 editions of Clue to count them as two distinct editions, even if more markets stayed with the 2011 Cluedo game until the 2015 edition launched. ...

Even if the standard game doesn't get any changes in the next two years, Hasbro could still tinker with the box. They've recently done it with Taboo & Scattergories, and have been doing it very regularly with Life. It's Hasbro's thing: new box, same junk inside.
I said as much that Hasbro could start marketing Clue as they have with Monopoly, in 10 year anniversaries. However it would be the first time in 70 years they've taken that approach. Clearly it took them 60 years for Scrabble, so I guess they have to start somewhere.

I'm not arguing there were no changes to the 2013 edition, there obviously were. But they were changes designed to move boxes. It was still the 2011 edition with a bonus, in a cheaper package that made it a much better deal for many. That's not really a substantive change. My point is, Orchids still pretty new. My guess is they'll leave the Orchid edition untouched if they're going to offer a 70th Anniversary edition, in much the same way they didn't touch the 1996 edition (other than putting it in a square box), when they released the 50th Anniversary edition, until 2002.

Consider there are multiple Monopoly games on the market at any one time. That's the model I would expect Hasbro to follow now, since it's hard to imagine they could profit that much from redesigning the standard cheap game every 3 years, without really offering anything new to move boxes. That's why maybe offering an optional Mrs. White, or poison as a bonus to the 2015 edition, to your point of a new box cover -- unless they offer a 70th Anniversary as well to rake in extra profits.

In the end, I don't know why Hasbro would want to update the standard cheap version every 3 years ... Who's buying it besides us? Maybe Clue has really taken off in recent years, but I don't really see why someone would buy every new edition just because of minor changes to the characters and board. Now a deluxe anniversary edition, or an edition with special weapons or unique features is another story.

We shall see ...
Worth noting that Hasbro does not designate Clue as a consequential brand. They have Franchise Brands, Partner Brands, Hasbro Gaming and Emerging Brands.
Hasbro's 10-Q of May 2, 2018 wrote:FRANCHISE BRANDS: Net revenues in the Franchise Brands portfolio decreased 19% in the first quarter of 2018 compared to the first quarter of 2017. Increased revenues from MONOPOLY were more than offset by declines in all other Franchise Brands during the first quarter of 2018.

PARTNER BRANDS: Net revenues from the Partner Brands portfolio decreased 6% in the first quarter of 2018 compared to the first quarter of 2017. Revenue growth from MARVEL and BEYBLADE products, was more than offset by declines in net revenues from DISNEY PRINCESS, DREAMWORKS’ TROLLS and YO-KAI WATCH products and other Partner Brand revenues.

HASBRO GAMING: Net revenues in the Hasbro Gaming portfolio decreased 22% in the first quarter of 2018 compared to the first quarter of 2017. Higher net revenues from new social games, such as DON’T STEP IN IT, as well as other games, such as DUNGEONS & DRAGONS and JENGA were more than offset by declines in PIE FACE, SPEAK OUT and certain other Hasbro Gaming products in the first quarter of 2018.

Net revenues for Hasbro’s total gaming category, including the Hasbro Gaming portfolio as reported above and all other gaming revenue, most notably MAGIC: THE GATHERING and MONOPOLY, which are included in the Franchise Brands portfolio, totaled $203.5 million for the first quarter of 2018, down 20%, versus $253.3 million in the first quarter 2017.

EMERGING BRANDS: Net revenues from the Emerging Brands portfolio decreased 6% during the first quarter of 2018 compared to the same period in 2017. Net sales from the introduction of the Company’s line of STRETCH ARMSTRONG products and higher net revenues of LITTLEST PET SHOP products were more than offset by declines in FURREAL FRIENDS products and certain other Emerging Brands products during the first quarter of 2018.
Hasbro mentions their recent deal with Paramount, so, perhaps, they are banking on the movie. Clue makes more sense for a movie than, say, Monopoly, especially if Monopoly is carrying the Franchise Brands revenue-wise.

After a quick review of past reports, I could not find any mention of Clue's placement within brands or its revenue (positive or negative). I found this interesting even in the early-to-mid-2000s with a big push of interconnected games. Makes me think that, perhaps, with the trendiness of cinematic universes and "immersive storytelling" (Hasbro's term, not mine), the early-to-mid-2000s model might succeed now.

User avatar
Murder by Death
Forensics Supervisor
Posts: 2542
Joined: Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:15 pm

Post by Murder by Death » Thu May 31, 2018 11:41 am

monsieurchartreuse wrote:What is your favourite "era" for Clue to take place in? Are the characters interbellum archetypes (either 20's or 30's), or are they post-second world war characters from the era when the board game was first released (50's)? Or are they "whatever the time is when this edition of the game is released"?

I'm working on a bit of a project right now and I'm of multiple minds when it comes to the interbellum period. I've always pictured Scarlett as an actress (I think she was described that way in the 1996 European game, and it's a good profession for her). I just got three miniatures from the Passport to Murder game in the mail - they're absolutely gorgeous and I love the 1920's setting. But, looking up many, many, many pictures, Scarlett strikes me as more of a 1930's actress than really a silent film star. More of a femme fatale than an ingenue.

And then of course, there's the issue of whether she's a blonde or a brunette...
You might want to post a thread for this with a poll. It will get lost here.

User avatar
Murder by Death
Forensics Supervisor
Posts: 2542
Joined: Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:15 pm

Post by Murder by Death » Thu May 31, 2018 11:49 am

TheButlerButInnocent wrote:
Worth noting that Hasbro does not designate Clue as a consequential brand. They have Franchise Brands, Partner Brands, Hasbro Gaming and Emerging Brands.
Hasbro's 10-Q of May 2, 2018 wrote:FRANCHISE BRANDS: Net revenues in the Franchise Brands portfolio decreased 19% in the first quarter of 2018 compared to the first quarter of 2017. Increased revenues from MONOPOLY were more than offset by declines in all other Franchise Brands during the first quarter of 2018.

PARTNER BRANDS: Net revenues from the Partner Brands portfolio decreased 6% in the first quarter of 2018 compared to the first quarter of 2017. Revenue growth from MARVEL and BEYBLADE products, was more than offset by declines in net revenues from DISNEY PRINCESS, DREAMWORKS’ TROLLS and YO-KAI WATCH products and other Partner Brand revenues.

HASBRO GAMING: Net revenues in the Hasbro Gaming portfolio decreased 22% in the first quarter of 2018 compared to the first quarter of 2017. Higher net revenues from new social games, such as DON’T STEP IN IT, as well as other games, such as DUNGEONS & DRAGONS and JENGA were more than offset by declines in PIE FACE, SPEAK OUT and certain other Hasbro Gaming products in the first quarter of 2018.

Net revenues for Hasbro’s total gaming category, including the Hasbro Gaming portfolio as reported above and all other gaming revenue, most notably MAGIC: THE GATHERING and MONOPOLY, which are included in the Franchise Brands portfolio, totaled $203.5 million for the first quarter of 2018, down 20%, versus $253.3 million in the first quarter 2017.

EMERGING BRANDS: Net revenues from the Emerging Brands portfolio decreased 6% during the first quarter of 2018 compared to the same period in 2017. Net sales from the introduction of the Company’s line of STRETCH ARMSTRONG products and higher net revenues of LITTLEST PET SHOP products were more than offset by declines in FURREAL FRIENDS products and certain other Emerging Brands products during the first quarter of 2018.
Hasbro mentions their recent deal with Paramount, so, perhaps, they are banking on the movie. Clue makes more sense for a movie than, say, Monopoly, especially if Monopoly is carrying the Franchise Brands revenue-wise.

After a quick review of past reports, I could not find any mention of Clue's placement within brands or its revenue (positive or negative). I found this interesting even in the early-to-mid-2000s with a big push of interconnected games. Makes me think that, perhaps, with the trendiness of cinematic universes and "immersive storytelling" (Hasbro's term, not mine), the early-to-mid-2000s model might succeed now.
Interesting. Thanks for sharing. I'd agree their expanded universe would work well today. They apparently tried to reimagine this with Discover the Secrets, and then again with the Clue Houses and related miniseries. It didn't take.

What needs to happen is the games and movies need to converge though, such that the games reflect the movies, and customers want to buy the game that matches the movie they enjoyed. I know why they don't really do this, but at least the characters and backgrounds need to line up organically, and not some convoluted half-baked "Houses" scenario that never integrated into the game.

Post Reply