Clue the Movie Board Game

A place to discuss all aspects of Clue/Cluedo.

Moderators: Michael, BBP, Tum

Would you like a Clue the Movie Game?

Yes
94%
No
6%

Total votes: 17

Murder by Death
Forensics Supervisor

Post by Murder by Death » Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:11 pm

I had started to fill in the floorplan as a potential board, then that dam talented TheWhitePawn put out his Midnight Murder edition and I realized I would have to do a lot better. What I did realize is that the board might have to be huge in order to keep the tiles to scale and accommodate a standard playing pawn, or the spaces enlarged and fewer. New tiles would have to be added to bridge the passageways with the rooms. And the areas on either side of the ballroom could serve as the solution envelope/logo and card/discard piles. Anyway here was that work in progress:

Adam106
Hatchet Man

Post by Adam106 » Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:30 pm

Really well done! :)

cacums
Ringer

Post by cacums » Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:07 pm

Not to fond of the bricks but it's coming along nicely

james28
Suspect

Re: Clue the Movie Board Game

Post by james28 » Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:51 am

Hello There,

In 1985 a superbly wacky parody was generally founded on the prepackaged game piece of information. It even had various interchange endings for a challenge of sorts.

What flabbergasts me is that no one has made a tabletop game dependent on workmanship and sets from the motion picture. I mean I comprehend that when the motion picture was discharged that prepackaged games organizations generaly didnt do 'topic' revamps of exemplary games.

Im just suprised. After this time nobodys tried it. I mean as of right now its very nearly an easy decision. Film. Tabletop game. Film table game piece of information. Maybe some aniverasry release for the motion picture. On the off chance that anybody is aware of somebody who created such a form please present a connection on its photographs. I would be glad to see them.

Jonathan Green
Junior Detective

Post by Jonathan Green » Wed Dec 04, 2019 10:16 am

james28 wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:51 am
Hello There,

In 1985 a superbly wacky parody was generally founded on the prepackaged game piece of information. It even had various interchange endings for a challenge of sorts.

What flabbergasts me is that no one has made a tabletop game dependent on workmanship and sets from the motion picture. I mean I comprehend that when the motion picture was discharged that prepackaged games organizations generaly didnt do 'topic' revamps of exemplary games.

Im just suprised. After this time nobodys tried it. I mean as of right now its very nearly an easy decision. Film. Tabletop game. Film table game piece of information. Maybe some aniverasry release for the motion picture. On the off chance that anybody is aware of somebody who created such a form please present a connection on its photographs. I would be glad to see them.
Well Packer Brothers has to paid the actors to use there faces to be used.
Check out my Instagram account to see my art - :arrow: https://www.instagram.com/david_rodriguez_art/?hl=en

PrinceAlarming
Spy

Post by PrinceAlarming » Wed Dec 04, 2019 12:01 pm

Well, if one isn’t produced for purchase, fan made DIY versions can be made at home.