The Official Confessions Thread

A place to discuss all aspects of Clue/Cluedo.

Moderators: Michael, BBP, Tum

Kristev
Crime Writer

Post by Kristev » Tue Mar 10, 2009 1:41 am

Reverend Green & Missus White with a wrench, in the drawing room. Victim: Madame Rose.

I have always enjoyed being around Mr. Boddy, except for one thing. The people he associated with are mad. But none of them moreso than Madame Rose. She's a witch, and I can't stand her! She brings a curse to the whole grounds! Well, it's known that I meet with Mr. Boddy every Thursday morning, for his weekly counseling. Suddenly, last Thursday, Mr. Boddy told me something most distressing. He was marrying Rose, and thus, I was to stop insulting her! Well, I never! All I ever do is call her what she is, a pagan heathen witch! That she never comes to church doesn't make me feel any better about her. So having Boddy tell me that I was to stop preaching about 'burning witches', just for her sake? That was just too much! It's in the bible, for God's sake! I knew, after talking to Missus White, that Rose was practicing her magicks to make Boddy love her. This had to be false. So I had Missus White tell Madame Rose that Boddy was waiting for her in the drawing room, and lock her in there. She knew what I intended, and planned to call the police, but then I reminded her that I know she killed Winslow. If I were going to jail, she'd be going with me! Naturally, she decided to assist me instead. So Rose was lured into the trap, and when White locked the door, I crept out of the secret passage from the conservatory. With one quick strike from my wrench, Rose was gone for good.

Just for good measure, I killed White, too, in the conservatory, again with the wrench, as I emerged from the secret passage. No sense risking her telling on me. My problem is that meddling Miss Scarlet. How was I to know that she's a super spy? She got me drunk, and seduced the secret right out of me! I tried to kill her, and she practically turned into Chun Li! Oh well. At least I got rid of Madame Rose.

cacums
Ringer

Post by cacums » Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:40 pm

PART 1 "CREEEEEEEEEEAAAKKKKKK................."

................ Sgt. Gray rubs his eyes as he walks towards the gate house... what a night it has been... Mr. Boddy had been found dead...

He stops walking. And looks ahead of him. Miss Peach has been tied to the Gates. her mouth is taped and a rope loosely lays around her neck... The rope it tightly fastened to both sides of the gates. Sergeant Gray takes a step... but the hears a clank.... he's stepping on a wire... looking over at the gates, he realizes the wire has set the gates to open. He can only watch helplessly as the rope squeezes Miss Peach's throat as the gates pull away from one another...
Sergeant Gray finds the gate house door locked and looks up as blood squirts from Miss Peach's throat... Her eyes bulge and her neck snaps... He looks in horror as her head drops from her body... the rope snaps as the iron gates stretch... The body of Miss Peach hits the ground with a splat...

PART 2 "Squuiiishhh"

Sgt. Gray turns and runs back to the mansion... He steps in the soft, mussy, ground and falls as the murky mud holds onto his shoe... He pulls his shoe out and slips it back on... He gets up and trips again... this time on an axe... He carefully steps over it and walks a little further on the wet lawn... this time he trips on a limp arm... but nothing else is attached... He gasps and walks very slowly, only to find a severed leg... then another arm... Sgt. Gray feels sick as he comes to a torso with only a leg and part of an arm attached... He walks a little further to the fountain, which is causing the wet lawn... the side of the fountain is crushed... allowing water to spill across the lawn... Inside the fountain is the head of Col. Mustard... Sgt Gray can't hold it back... he pukes...

PART 3 "Drippppp"

Sgt. Gray throws open the front doors and turns right... He throws open the double doors ahead of him and enters the Drawing Room...

Professor Plum and Mr. Green are playing chess... Mrs. White quietly dusts a marble bust...

"Miss Peach and Colonel Mustard are dead..." Sgt. Gray says

"Heavens." Mrs. White gasps, "Where is everyone else?"

"We'd better go look for them before they die too..." Professor Plum stands up

Mr. Green throws his cigar in the fireplace...

Mrs. White opens the doors leading to the Dining Room as the men enter the Hall...

Everything seems normal... then... DRIPPP. Mrs. White sees something wet hit the dining room table with a little splash... Mrs. White looks up to see a limp hand dangling out of the chandelier... blood trickles down the hand and hits the table again... DRIPPP... She screams and turns on the lights... A spark forms on the chandelier and it crashes to the table... In the bowl of the chandelier lays Mrs. Peacock... A turning fork in her chest...

PART 4 "CRAAACCKKK"

M. Brunette rushes down the hallway to his room... He opens the door to find it empty...

"Miss Scarlet?" he calls out, "Are joo in 'ere?"

He opens the bathroom door and nearly pukes... The bathroom mirror is shatter with blood and skin stuck to it... The glass shower door is broken and bloody... under the broken glass is a figure... M. Brunette quickly pulls away large sheets of glass to see Miss Scarlet... The skin on her face has been peeled away... bits of mirror and glass are stuck in her face and arms... A bloody candlestick lays in the shower... Miss Scarlet's blood trickles down the drain...

M. Brunette screams...

PART 5 "GASPPPPPP"

Mme. Rose lurks the conservatory in fear... holding a lantern... The power went out since the chandelier crashed... The snap of a branch makes Mme. Rose to turn a around quickly...

"I know someone is here... I sense your presence... She turns towards a bunch of vines... Suddenly someone behind her grabs one and tightens it around her neck... She drops the lantern and the conservatory is only light by the moon light... Madame Rose struggles... She hits the floor and her tarot cards fall out of her pocket... they are all face down except one... the ten of swords...

PART 6 "Snap, Crackle, Pop"

Sgt. Gray meets M. Brunette in the hallway outside the library... the enter... The fire in the fire place is all that is lighting the room... Without warning someone grabs Sgt. Grays neck and yanks it to the left... it snaps loosely... M. Brunette jumps back seeing the killer's face... The assailent throws Sgt. Gray in the fireplace... where he convulses and his skin crackles away... The killer then grabs Brunette and slams him onto the desk. The killer take a letter opener and points it at his eye... needless to say the last thing heard in the Library is a POP!

PART 7: "Bubble..."

Mrs. White cries on the boat dock... she is tied to an anchor... and is leaning against a post... The creak of the wooden dock alerts Mrs. White she is not alone... Her crying becomes faster as the Anchor moves.... Suddenly and falls off the dock... Weighing Mrs. White just inches under the surface... She wiggles tremendously... her forehead comes above water but that is as far as she can go... She opens her eyes and inhales... resting back against the anchor...

PART 8 "Twannggggg"

Mr. Green and Professor Plum stand in front of each other in the tennis courts...

One of them is the killer...

Professor Plum jumps at Mr. Green but Mr. Green grabs a bow and arrow resting near... Professor Plum jumps back as the arrow piercing his neck... Mr. Green drops it and looking into the moonlight... The deeds have been done...

He smiles contently...

Adam106
Hatchet Man

Post by Adam106 » Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:29 am

Do I sense a homage to Harper's Island, cacums? I love it.

cacums
Ringer

Post by cacums » Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:02 pm

Very much so... thanks :wink:

cacums
Ringer

Post by cacums » Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:43 pm

EDIT NEVERMIND

fendue
Biometrics Examiner

Post by fendue » Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:19 pm

It was Miss Peach, she used the Bookend, and she did it in the Study!

Oh, darlin'. Can't you agree that Mr. Boddy was a silly man? In fact, he was more than silly. I hated him. He was.... he was...

(long pause, sobbing)

...blackmailin' lil' ol' me!

(more crying)

He knew my secrets. He knew I was a call girl for Miss Scarlet's business. I... I... hated him. I was helpin' Mrs. White and Mrs. White told me about the Secret Passage to the study from the kitchen. I used it and it took me to the Study. He was there... just sittin' there at his desk. I saw the bookend, and I hit him over his wretched lil' head. He died, and I was proud. I dragged it to the bottom of the cellar stairs, then went back to helpin' Mrs. White.

cacums
Ringer

Post by cacums » Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:30 pm

--December 18, 1922--

"Melony, wait!" Mrs. Jane Silver calls
"I know nothing more than you do." Nurse Melony White says, clutching an oil lamp in the dark Hall.
"You were the last to speak with him." Mrs. Silver says tears falling from her eyes, "What did he say?"
"Ma'am, I really can't talk about it." Nurse White says
"If I had anything to do with Jarred's suicide I need to know." Mrs. Silver says
"Ma'am, all he asked me to do was to make certain that the children are tucked in warm and cozy." Nurse White says
"Oh, God, how will I go on without him." Mrs. Silver weeps

--August 22, 1924--

Ms. Silver opens an old box in the attic to find a diary. On the cover is etched 'Melony G. White'. She opens the first page...
December 2, 1922: Jane is still far from finding out about the affair. Jarred told me today that after Christmas we would flee from the manor and live together at his Mediterranian Villa. Jane and the children will be left for dead....Ms. Silver's eyes well up with tears. She flips through the diary...
December 18, 1922: I didn't intend to kill him. He was drunk, forcing me into the bathtub! I couldn't breathe! Oh God! I accidently hit his head into the hard tiles! He wasn't moving! What was I suppose to do...
Ms. Silver drops the book and walks down the stairs to the Lounge, where Nurse White knits silently on the sofa.
"How could you?" Ms. Silver shouts, tears streaming down her face.
"Ma'am," Nurse White stands up, "What is the matter?"
"You murdered my Jarred!" Ms. Silver shouts, "You murdered him and then threw the radio in the tub!"
"Miss, it wasn't all like that... I was about to die." Nurse White says
"You stole my husband!" Ms. Silver says, "You stole him through sex then you stole his life."
"He was in love!" Nurse White shouts
Ms. Silver grabs the fireplace poker and smashes Nurse White over the head with it. Nurse White slumps to the floor, moaning.
"I hate you!" Ms. Silver stabs the poker into Nurse White's neck.
Nurse White grabs onto the edge of the carpet in pain as she dies...

cluedoking123
Senior Detective
Location: Behind you with the candlestick...don't turn around

Post by cluedoking123 » Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:46 pm

Ok so don't judge, or steal from me(!), but we never got the TV show over here in the states so i've kind of outlined a season...or two. I've typed out a couple of confessions. Here's one from season 1 episode 3 "Mrs. Mustard"
The solution: Mr. Green with the Wrench in the Billiard Room

"If you could only Imagine the shock I felt when I saw her alive, nothing has ever scared me more! I knew, the minute I saw her I knew, she was going to pull out Mike’s investments in the stake I had planned to invest in. Without Mustards money I couldn’t pay up the stocks I had put a hold on for the others, and if I couldn’t pay up I stood to lose a great deal of money. There are fees, you know, when you can’t pay up on stuff like that. After making a monkey of myself in front of Viv I decided to go calm down and play a game of pool. I had fixed the pool table earlier in the day, so the wrench was just sitting on a side table. Then she walked in to inform me that I would no longer be her husband’s lawyer. That woman just loved to push my buttons, but not anymore! No, this time I fought back! And this time…I know she’s dead."
IT'S ALL TOO SHOCKING!

red14
Suspect

Post by red14 » Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:05 am

Hello :D New here. have been a lurker and have bothered to sign-up lol.

I'd like to do a confession like the Butler does on the CD-ROM mysteries.

So, here goes:

BUTLER: Mr Green wanted to marry Miss Scarlet despite already having a wife in America. Mr Boddy knew about the marriage and he was blackmailing Green. After dinner, Green whispered into Boddy's ear if they could have a word. Boddy said, "10 minutes. My study." Green paced about in the hall, seeing the wrench Professor Plum left. Mr Green slid it into an inside pocket. In the study, Green tried to reason with Boddy but Mr Boddy wouldn't listen. Mr Green produced the wrench and struck out. His attack was deadly, resulting in blood loss from Mr Boddy, staining the floor. Green left the study, returning to the dining room, wiping the wrench with a napkin. He put the bloodstained napkin into a drawer and hid the wrench under the kitchen sink. Finding company in the conservatory, he remained hoping to give himself an alibi. But Colonel Mustard had seen him leaving the crime scene.

Michael
Mastermind

Post by Michael » Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:19 am

Welcome and well done!
How do you know what kind of pictures they are if you're such a lay-dee?

Zoo977
Master Detective

Post by Zoo977 » Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:06 pm

I can now reveal that Miss Mauve's body was found in the Library. A garrote-like cheese wire was found around her neck. But, as for your suggested killer, Lady derp...

...it was indeed Mrs. o'Range!

(Gasps, fading lights, depressing music)

Oh, my. I guess this is it for my perfect record. Yes, I did do it. I was actually considering killing her when I got out of the car. That's why I took the billiard diamond out of the billiard room as soon as I got there. But after my conversation with Brother Blond, I realized I could keep a clear record by paying her the money I owed her, despite the completely unfair sum..

But when I got there, that whorish little maid was just sitting there, cutting at a soft cheese block. We talked, and I payed her. But then, she showed me something: a letter to the local newspaper. She was going to tell them despicable lies about me. She laughed gleefully. "Thanks for the cash, you old hag!" She turned to pour herself a glass of red wine. My body just worked on its own. I just went over, grabbed that cheese wire-

And all my strength went to my arms.

(lights turn on)

Well, there's a lesson to be learned from this; Don't mess with this 'old hag'.

cluedoking123
Senior Detective
Location: Behind you with the candlestick...don't turn around

Post by cluedoking123 » Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:28 pm

Nice!
IT'S ALL TOO SHOCKING!

TheBilliardRoom
Detective

Post by TheBilliardRoom » Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:28 am

It was Reverend Green with the Suit of Armour in the Library!

"I may be a man of the cloth, but even I can succumb to temptation.

My dear old Aunt Olive, she didn't have long to live anyway... but I needed the money as soon as possible. I'd embezzled donations from the collection plate, to finance my... occasional flutter on the horses, and I needed to replace it before anyone became suspicious. I tried to reason with her, tried to obtain a loan... but it was useless.

She'd led me to believe that I would inherit everything upon her death... so I arranged to meet her in the library later in the day, secreted myself inside the suit of armour, and waited for her to appear... then I fell on top of her, and squashed her flat!

And as it turned out, the crazy old bag had bequeathed her entire fortune to her cats!"

Michael
Mastermind

Post by Michael » Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:29 pm

Good ending!

TheBilliardRoom
Detective

Post by TheBilliardRoom » Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:32 pm

Michael wrote:Good ending!
Thanks! :)

The solution is a homage/parody of the solution of the TV episode 'Where There's a Will' - since the solution there was absurd to the point of impossible, I decided to go to the other extreme...

Suspect

Post by 1341 » Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:26 pm

Colonel Mustard in the Drawing Room with the Decanter:

Being a military man...wanted to watch a TV show 'bout the British Empire. Huzzah!...About the BE in parts of Africa, rather appealed to me...Sadly, Larry Lemon came in started talkin' about TOWIE - whoever he is! - and snatched the remote control from me. Well, by God!...I saw red...I picked up the decanter...and walloped 'im!...Until he was dead!...Think now, I overreacted...

Michael
Mastermind

Post by Michael » Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:54 pm

Overreacted... lol. Good one. And welcome!

Zoo977
Master Detective

Post by Zoo977 » Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:48 pm

...Ha...

...Ha ha ha...

...Ha ha ha HA HA HA HAAAA! Yes, yes, it was me! Oh, yes, poor Logan Berry! And you actually bought into that whole shy boy act! Do you honeslty think such a shy and innocent boy would be kept on suspicion of murder!

Oh, these idiots were all so easy to take care of! I only had to fake a call from that s*** Vivienne's latest boyfriend to get her head chopped off! Oh, it was so much fun dicing that poor girl into chunks!

And if only that nun hadn't walked in, then I wouldn't have had to use Scarlet's left arm as a blunt weapon! But that didn't make it any less fun to nonchalantly chuck her corpse down the master stairwell!

And then there was that Brunette guy! I just knew he'd figure me out sooner or later! So as soon as he talked to me in the studio about it, I shoved the fool's head into the paint can! Hearing his desperate gurgles for air was beautiful to me! It was better than any music I've heard!

Oh, and I just decided to increase the fun from then out. I thought of the best ways to kill everyone off! I electrocuted Mustard with Grey's tazer, before bounding grey and freezing him to death in the meat freezer!

White and Green were fools to stick together! All I had to do was line up a shot well, and BAM! Off with their heads, as they say! And, of course, when Plum ran down the stairs to see what was happening, I had to strangle him with that curtain tie back!

And Peach and Rose? Those two were too superstitious! I just had to wait for Peach to approach Rose about a seance, before I went in! It was easy! I just threw some of that acid that professor was working with onto the two, before stabbing that fruity doctor with the broken test tube!

What, you expected me to be sorry? I kill ten people, and you think I'm gonna break down crying?! What kind of idiot are you?! And you think I'm gonna spare you just because I told you the whole story?! That's the stupides-

*bang*

...Come on. Let's leave.
Stop winking at me, you oversexed Frenchman!

Black
Bindle Stiff

Post by Black » Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:53 am

MABM

Any solution you can think of.

Yes, I did it, but I didn't mean to. You see, the magic hands told me to kill Mr. Boddy / Dr. Black. They said he had to die. They also said that I had to grab a weapon and follow Mr. Boddy / Dr. Black into one of the rooms and do him in.

I'm Sorry.

cacums
Ringer

Post by cacums » Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:58 pm

I'm bored so I'm shuffling my cards and pulling out solutions and turning them into confessions.

Mr. Green did it in the Lounge with the Rope

"That fat cat always sat in that damned armchair sipping at his Scotch with out a care in the world. There are some people who are hard for money." Mr. Green says despondently, "I had a week to get the money to this man who would hurt me and my family if I didn't. Yes I've gotten into a bad crowd. We've all done wrong. I have nothing to hide or be ashamed of. But that lazy son of a bitch said no. All I needed was a couple hundred dollars. He has millions... He refused." Mr. Green's eyes begin to well up with tears, "My daughter, my wife, my elderly mother... all of them are dead. Because I couldn't get the money in time. I walked to Tudor Close with a vengeance on my mind. I saw him through the Lounge window sitting in his chair sipping away at the expensive alcohol. One bottle could have easilly saved my family. I noticed a coil of rope at my feet in the grass. I grabbed it and opened the French doors that connect the Lounge to the Terrace. Mr. Boddy was shocked. He apologized for not giving me the money. Was an apology really going to bring back my family? I twisted the rope around his neck and watched the life drain out of his dark brown eyes. I watched as his pupil enlarged, shrank, and eventually faded as his face turned a purple color. I held the rope around his neck for five minutes before I finally let go... he was dead... the man who refused to help..."