The Official Confessions Thread

A place to discuss all aspects of Clue/Cluedo.

Moderators: Michael, BBP, Tum

Adam106
Hatchet Man

The Official Confessions Thread

Post by Adam106 » Sat Jan 03, 2009 1:28 pm

If you are bored a lot (like myself) then here is a place where, if you like, can write pointless murder confessions related to the Cluedo/Clue.

I love reading and writing confessions, which is why I'm a big fan of the online mysteries and the tv show and such.
Last edited by Adam106 on Sat Jan 03, 2009 1:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Adam106
Hatchet Man

Post by Adam106 » Sat Jan 03, 2009 1:36 pm

It was Madame Rose with the Sword in the Ballroom!

"The spirits told me to do it. For over ten years I had to listen to that bossy, abnauxious, self-centered thing known as Boddy. I used to really like him. His charm and handsome appeal made him seem like a really nice, friendly chap. However, it was all a disguise. A ruse. He was nothing like I expected him to be. He was really a lying, hypocritical louse, who would betray anyone if he had to. He was just that sort of a man."

"I thought that I finally had got away from him when I left to Belgium. However, the spirits, they told me, they warned me of his upcoming demise. I panicked. I didn't know what to do, so I just ended up trying to get there to his mansion as quickly and efficiently as possible."

"When I did arrive, he hadn't changed in the slightest. He was crude. He was still arrogant. After dinner, I decided to go the Ballroom to have myself a bit of a relax, only he came in and harrassed me. He called me every name under the sun, and that was when he...blackmailed me."

"I was so frightened. Yet, I was also so, very angry. The next thing I knew, I picked up that antique sword-stick that stood by the piano and I sliced his head off with it!"

"Please, don't blame me. Blame the spirits."

cacums
Ringer

Post by cacums » Sat Jan 03, 2009 4:04 pm

FROM THE GAME I AM CURRENTLY WORKING ON---

Colonel Mustard with the Dagger in the Lounge at Midnight because of Blackmail

MUSTARD: Oh God, I didn't mean to do it! It just ate me up! All day I watched Mr. Boddy gossiping with all the other guests, I heard him say something about me and that he'll make an announcement tomorrow... did he find out that I'm not a real Colonel, but rather, the head of the brothel ( 8) ) ? How did he find out? Probably that tramp, Vera Scarlet! I followed Mr. Boddy around the mansion all day, in hopes that he wouldn't spill my secret. After a long night of following, I picked up the dagger in the study, I searched the house until I found him, alone in the Lounge. He then confronted me about it....

FLASHBACK---

BODDY: My dear 'colonel', I'll keep your secret, if you name the correct price.

MUSTARD (VO): That was his biggest mistake!

Colonel Mustard plunges the dagger into Mr. Boddy's throat as the clock strikes midnight. He drags the dagger down to his chest and pulls it out. Mr. Boddy grabs his bleeding throat, only to get the dagger stabbed clean through his hand and into his windpipe. Blood stains Mustard's face as bubbles flow from his windpipe. Colonel Mustard finishes the deed with a brutal slash through the veins in his throat...

END OF FLASHBACK

MUSTARD: If only I would have worn gloves, my finger prints wouldn't have been on the dagger...

Adam106
Hatchet Man

Post by Adam106 » Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:32 pm

Very gruesome cacums. :shock:

cacums
Ringer

Post by cacums » Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:15 pm

Aw... thank you :mrgreen: :P

Harlequin
Master Detective

Post by Harlequin » Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:42 am

Cousin Ed, he was being so mean... he told me at dinner that he was going to change his will, so I wouldn't inherit that huge sum of money any more. I wouldn't be able to leave Susan's place, and I'd have to write cheap third-rate novels. I wouldn't get a penny, he said. I was, put lightly, furious.

Then I saw the bottle of Ratkiller X on the sideboard in the Kitchen, and I realized that if I killed him before he changed his will, then I would get the money!

I invited him up to the Dressing Room for some champagne, and while he was in a drunken stupor, I poured the last few grams into it. Then I left the room.

When I arrived back in the Dressing Room, Ed was gone. He had stumbled back down to the Wine Cellar, but he died on the staircase.

Will I still get the money?

Miss Peach in the Dressing Room with the Poison because of the Will.
'You should never trust strangers, Sammy. This is gonna be fun!'
~ Former Bounty Hunter, now Space Pirate Mistress Gandrayda, Proving Grounds, Urtragia, shortly before termination as a result of Phazon corruption.

PrinceAzure33
Diplomatically Immune

Post by PrinceAzure33 » Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:55 pm

I can reveal that it was Mrs. Peacock in the Conservatory with the Candlestick!

Yes, I did it. I killed that uneducated boor in the Conservatory with that Candlestick he considered a priceless antique. Ha!

After lunch, I went to the Conservatory, to admire the plants, you see, when Boddy walked in.

FLASHBACK

Mrs. Peacock is strolling among the plants, Boddy enters.

PEACOCK VO: I greeted him and then we exchanged some idle chatter. Then he dropped a bombshell on me.

BODDY: Mrs. Peacock, I'll come to the point. All these years, I've always known your husbands, all three of them, deaths weren't just "accidents." I haven't been able to prove anything, but now I have actual evidence. Concrete proof.

PEACOCK VO: Of course, I denied it all, but then he showed me the proof.

Boddy takes out several photographs and show them to Mrs. Peacock.

BODDY: Now, since you're one of my dearest friends, I won't report you to the police. However, my silence comes with a price...

PEACOCK VO: He was planning on blackmailing me! If there's one thing I cannot stand, it's blackmail!

Peacock remains silent, glaring at Boddy.

BODDY: I'll give you until the end of the day to think it over. (He laughs)

PEACOCK VO: That odious pig laughed at me, he pushed me over the edge, I grabbed the Candlestick...

As Boddy turns around, still laughing, Peacock grabs the Candlestick off a nearby end table.

END FLASHBACK

After I gave him what for, I merely rolled his body in the secret passage and buried the Candlestick in one of the plants.

It's shame I didn't get away with it. I'll have to explain what happened to my husbands. Oh dear, I should call my solicitors...
Oh, it's England. Croquet on the lawn, tea in silver teapots, sherry before dinner. One simply has to maintain one's standards!

Harlequin
Master Detective

Post by Harlequin » Fri Jan 09, 2009 4:24 pm

I can now reveal that the Kitchen was where Lesley Annington's dead body was found, the Carving Knife did match the stab wounds, and it was Miss Peach!

Why, I did it, alright.

I was taking the Carving Knife back to the Kitchen, when I discovered Annington fixing herself up a sandwich. From the back, she looked so much like that Scarlett tramp.... And I brutally stabbed her in the back, and she turned around, and I was shocked to find that it was Lesley!

I knew I had to make the body look like Scarlett's for the time being, so I slashed brutally at her face until there was nothing but a pulpy mash where her face used to be... Then I quickly cleaned the Knife of my fingerprints and took it into the Library where I had found it, and placed it on top of the Murder DIY book. Then I returned to the Study and was writing the prologue for my next novel when old Pumpkin started screaming...

Should I be regretting it? My heart feels lighter, I'm smiling, there's a spring in my step... Am I going insane?
Last edited by Harlequin on Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
'You should never trust strangers, Sammy. This is gonna be fun!'
~ Former Bounty Hunter, now Space Pirate Mistress Gandrayda, Proving Grounds, Urtragia, shortly before termination as a result of Phazon corruption.

cacums
Ringer

Post by cacums » Fri Jan 09, 2009 5:10 pm

From the Fifth Good Detective Game (No clues meat to be given 8) )

Colonel Marine with the Extension Cord in the Bunk Room

MARINE: That dаmn fool, Jonathan Moon was trying to turn me in... after all he's done, who is he to think my crimes are bad... Anyway, I found the extension cord on the floor of the Main Core, just lying there... presently, Moon came through, he didn't see me. He entered the Bunk Room, that's when I got him...

FLASHBACK---

Colonel Marine pounces on top of Jonathan moon with both the extension cord and the screwdriver.

CUT TO---

Jonathan Moon's neck is broken from the forceful tie with the Extension Cord to a pipe running through the room. There are several holes in his chest and arms from the stabbing of the screwdriver. The screwdriver is now used to tighten the cord around his neck by means of twisting it between two coils... Colonel Marine wipes his hands and leaves...

END OF FLASHBACK---

MARINE:
And you know what... He didn't look that smug after all...

fendue
Biometrics Examiner

Post by fendue » Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:58 pm

I can now reveal it was Mrs. Peacock it was in the Study and it was commited with the Wrench!

Ha! The fool. I was in the Ballroom, and I said, "Where's the drinks? I was in the need for WINE. But there was no wine!!!! I checked in every room and finally came into the Study. He was writing a report about his latest archaeological dig. During a party????? Ugh. I picked up the wrench that was just layin' there, and smacked him on the head!!!! No more Mr. Boddy.
Last edited by fendue on Sat Feb 21, 2009 2:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.

cacums
Ringer

Post by cacums » Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:54 pm

Mr. Green did it in the Conservatory with the Knife!!!

GREEN: That dаmn, Mr. Boddy, it was bad enough that he blackmailed me for every penny I own, but when I slit his throat, he got blood on my new shoes! That made me even madder! I then dragged his convulsing body over to the wicker chair where I sat down and began to work on his face. After a couple slashes I realized I got his blood on my new tie. Ah well, maybe next time I'll kill him with the Candlestick...

Kristev
Crime Writer

Post by Kristev » Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:55 pm

It was Miss Scarlet, in the studio, with the revolver.

"Well, there I was, on Christmas Eve. That dear, sweet Reginald Black had summoned us all there, not just for the party. We had a double celebration intended, hence the reason for Reverend Green's presence. It was fantastic, and I was waiting for this moment all my life. You see, Reggie used to spend money on me - millions in a single night! We'd jet off to Paris, New York, even Japan so he could meet my Dad. Mom and Dad were never really together, but that's another story. It was wonderful! He told me, privately by means of the telephone, that he wanted me especially to come to his house on Christmas Eve. He had something important to propose, and felt I, above all people, needed to be there. So I had him pick me up from my London flat, though to be fair, I'm Japanese, and only moved here to be closer to my Mom, Dr. Peacock, and then I met dear Reggie. He even asked me to go with him last week in London to buy a ring, pleading with me to choose the best ring possible. Oh, I was a happy woman. Mother warned me that something didn't seem right, but I refused to listen. That's what I get, I suppose. On Christmas Eve, right after White served us all the drinks, Reggie ordered his six dearest friends close to him, and me the closest. Then he called over Alphonse Brunette, fake Frenchman. Decadent tramp, that's what I call him! Do you know why? Because Reggie proposed, with me right by his side, to Brunette! Brunette! Reggie is gay, can you believe it? All that time I was with him, going out and being the lady of his life, and all the while, he was only doing it to put on a front for his clandestine romance! Why, I felt so betrayed! I went into the studio to get some wine, and relief. I knew Reggie always went to the studio at midnight to do his painting. That's how he met Brunette, since Brunette sold the paintings he made. Reggie was an artist - I'll give him that much. Well, I waited for Reggie to come in, which he did. Lucky for me I had the sense to bring Mother's revovler from the bedroom drawer and hide it in my purse. Now if only Mrs. White hadn't been such a thorough cleaner, I would have gotten away with it. She tracked me down like a . . . well, when I get out of prison, she's next!
Last edited by Kristev on Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CluedoKid
Con Artiste

Post by CluedoKid » Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:57 pm

I really like that one, but I'm not a fan of Scarlet being the daughter of Peacock for many reasons. Is it by blood or by adoption/step-daughter?
Last edited by CluedoKid on Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kristev
Crime Writer

Post by Kristev » Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:59 pm

It developed spontaneously. Normally, I'm not a fan, either. It's by blood, from when the British Doctor Peacock had an affair with a Japanese ornithologist, Yoshiko Scarlet. She left the baby behind, but when the child was a teenager, she sought Peacock out. That's the Scarlet we see today. As for why Peacock was in Japan, she was doing a study on a rare Asian bird. I never said she was an M.D.
Last edited by Kristev on Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:05 pm, edited 4 times in total.

CluedoKid
Con Artiste

Post by CluedoKid » Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:59 pm

See extended post.

CluedoKid
Con Artiste

Post by CluedoKid » Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:08 pm

Well, actually what I can't stand is the whole Scarlet and Peacock not only being mother/daughter, but when they also dislike each other while Scarlet assumes a childish role with Peacock controlling her finances. It's almost as though Scarlet would rather kill her than Boddy. This is the vibe I get from the 2003 game and some of the series of the TV-show.

(This is not the vibe I got from your confession mind you.)

If Scarlet must be related to Peacock, it should be a mature, loving relationship where they both actually coincide with each other and are more like friends (with equal shared disdain for Boddy).

Just my thoughts.
Last edited by CluedoKid on Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kristev
Crime Writer

Post by Kristev » Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:16 pm

Would it help if I said that, while Scarlet stays in Peacock's house, Peacock doesn't control Scarlet's finances (she's supported by her Father,) and that they're trying to become friends by getting to know each other?

CluedoKid
Con Artiste

Post by CluedoKid » Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:18 pm

Well eitherway it's fine. I didn't get the icky vibe from the confession you wrote. Only with the 2003 bios.

But certainly do what you feel helps flesh the backgrounds.

fendue
Biometrics Examiner

Post by fendue » Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:16 pm

Miss Scarlet with the Wrench in the Billiard Room:

Yes, I killed that awful Mr. Boddy. I went around the mansion looking for that wretch. I met him in the Hall, and he recommended that we could play a little game of Billiards. I accepted, however I said I would meet him there in a bit. I tiptoed into the Study and picked up the Wrench. Professor Plum asked me what I was doing. I explained that Mrs. White asked me for the Wrench and I was retrieving it for her. I then went into the Billiard Room. I laid the Wrench down and took a few shots at it (I am not such a good pool player). I then said, "Excuse me" and picked up the Wrench, and hit him.

Oh well. As many murderers have said before, I have done the world a favor.

MissScarletDidntDoIt
Crime Lab Scientist

Post by MissScarletDidntDoIt » Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:11 pm

It was Colonel Mustard with the Knife in the Rose Garden.

Dear Audrey,

The smell of roses is so hypnotizing, so seductive. If you were there that night, you would've done the same. I couldn't stand the way he looked at you, like you were an old photograph he was ashamed of his appearance in, or one of his rusting metals he hid in the back of the trophy shelf in the Billiard Room. There was so much I didn't understand, so much more I wanted to know about you, but he warned me of you; he called you poisonous, toxic, a snake. But I knew better, I knew you weren't who everyone thought you were; and behind the feathered veil and the dark lipstick was a woman who had had her share of reality. He called you a faded rose once. After the ball, Black seemed keen on showing off his prize garden to his latest lady friend, that Scarlett girl. I took this opportunity to hide among the bushes. As Miss Scarlett admitted herself into the gazebo to sip her drink, I grasped the moment, sprung out and stabbed Boddy with his own knife. I remember Scarlett's scream as I ran out of the garden; her scream still echoes in my head. I am now on a train to Paris, I will be arriving at my cousin's estate soon, please write. You can come. We can be together. It's what we deserve.

With love,
Avery.