Guess Who Clue, Hasbro mashups

A place to discuss all aspects of Clue/Cluedo.

Moderators: Michael, BBP, Tum

Lord Leo Le Blanc
Spy

Re: Guess Who Clue, Hasbro mashups

Post by Lord Leo Le Blanc » Thu Nov 07, 2019 9:34 pm

Ohhh I like this! I'm gonna have to pick this one up. thanks for the heads up!

Murder by Death
Forensics Supervisor

Post by Murder by Death » Sat Nov 09, 2019 2:16 pm

I’ll be waiting for a sale ... lol
garrooo wrote:
Wed Oct 30, 2019 8:03 pm
Just got the GuessWho/Clue mashup at ToysRUs Canada.

Kudos to alwaysPeacock and MurderByDeath for suggesting to use this card deck as an expansion for the standard game. ...
This mashup deck (with plently of extra cards with identical back side) is quite suitable for turning your standard game into a standard game + poision edition.
I like there are two sizes of cards, regular and mini — instant travel game!

So you mean the 2 extra weapons and suspects cards allow for the missing 9th room card?

And it’s very easy to scan and print the missing conservatory card art onto a sticker sheet and paste over whichever card you prefer.

My biggest complaint about contemporary games is they stopped including “spare” cards like they used to. Funny how margins are so tight on these games that spare parts are just not even a consideration.

coinilius
Snoop

Post by coinilius » Sat Nov 09, 2019 3:50 pm

I agree on the point about companies no longer including blank cards - I always enjoyed having them, in case you needed one for something... versions of Uno have had blank special cards which encourage you to make your own rules when using them, which is a lot of fun, and the young people I work with enjoy adapting and making up new rules when we play games.

Using the extra cards to make a conservatory sounds like it would be very simple to do.