logo
Homepage Forums Clue Games Cluedo Games Stage & Screen Gaming Puzzle Series In Print Miscellaneous Links & Information
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MABM Online

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TheArtofMurder.com Clue / Cluedo Discussion - Forum Index -> Gatherings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Michael
Mastermind

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 11:09 am    Post subject: MABM Online Reply with quote

Does anybody know where to play Clue Murder at Boddy Mansion online still? And if so, does anybody want to organize a group game?

-Michael

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would like that
ClueBoy12
Informant

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah that would be awsome. but didn't you have to get the special "internet email" version of the game or something? because i've seen those but then when i realized what it was i tryed to get an email version one and couldn't find it Confused

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There used to be an email version of clue to play over email, but you didn't need that to play mabm online. You just connected with other players over a network. That's why when you start the game it asks if you want to play locally or over LAN (or something like that). I used to play all the time someplace I can't quite recall offhand - like thezone.com or whatnot. You just connect with other people looking to play the game. The only downside of it was that some of the players were real sore losers and when they knew that they weren't going to win the game, they would just leave right in the middle of the game. Ugh, that was irritating.
ClueBoy12
Informant

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah we should try to figure that out

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 7:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The last time I checked, it should still be possible to play MABM over MSN, though the mob I used to play with don't do it that way anymore - they've moved over to games.com which has a HORRIBLE web-based version of Clue.
alwaysPeacock
Fleet Street Look-Out

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually, the horrible web-based version of Clue on games.com is no more. The game list shrunk drastically, and for some reason they dropped Clue in the shrink.

Bassturds.
CMustardwPipeinLibrary
"old Mustards don't really appeal to me"

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So now the people on MSN switched to Games.com, and Games.com dropped Clue... so where does that leave us? Unable to play, probably. But if there was a way, I'd play it.

Are you gullible? Click here to find out!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 6:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whoops, my mistake! I've recently been made aware that Games.com's Clue has indeed vanished! And I don't think it's playable through MSN anymore Sad

Clue is still being played on the Zone (the CD version that is) through the direct play game room (@ www.zone.msn.com/directplay) which is a general game room (i.e. not specific for Clue, but highly resemblant to the original game lobby Clue once had) for games that the Zone abandoned.

The info at www.myleague.com/csi covers how to get the CD and how to get into the gameroom. For the penniless, I believe there are some select members who are willing to send out copies of the game if you provide them a mailing addy.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TheArtofMurder.com Clue / Cluedo Discussion - Forum Index -> Gatherings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: