Clue items I wish to obtain

Looking to buy, sell or trade something Clue/Cluedo. Check here.

Moderators: Michael, BBP, Tum

Whodunit
Crime-Scene Investigator

Clue items I wish to obtain

Post by Whodunit » Thu Sep 02, 2004 10:49 pm

Hi i am looking for some clue movie collectables,if anyone has these collectable or knows where to get them I would be very greatful

The clue the movie Promo T shirt that says "I almost died laughing" it was give to workers to wear to promote the movie

Advanced screening handout. This was a small mini sheet that was given out when you went to see an advanced screening of clue in theaters

Video store display. this was a mobile and a small poster and a note from paramount that video distributors hung in promotion for the movie, this item comes in a box.

Clue the novel this is a novel based on the movie

all of these items i would love to have if anyone has any of these things i would be will to buy it from you . Just email me at notjustagameanymore@yahoo.com or if anyone has access to where i can get some of these items please feel free to email me or leave me a private message and I will respond right away.

thanks- notjustagameanymore@yahoo.com
Last edited by Whodunit on Sun Sep 19, 2004 11:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Whodunit
Crime-Scene Investigator

Post by Whodunit » Tue Sep 14, 2004 6:59 pm

I am also in search of any press kits. Please private message me if you have info or email me at notjustagameanymore@yahoo.com

Post by Guest » Mon Sep 20, 2004 6:49 pm

Did you by any chance recently purchase the novel from someone on the IMDB?

Whodunit
Crime-Scene Investigator

Post by Whodunit » Mon Sep 20, 2004 7:25 pm

Well they offered it to me but it was in horrible condition. And they didn't accept cash so I didn't reply. I am still looking for any of these items if you have them.

Post by Guest » Sat Sep 25, 2004 3:09 pm

i'm the person from the IMDB! Only the outside of the book is in bad shape. The pages are clean. "Horrible condition"? Please. Try finding a used paperback that old without some wear.

ClueBoy12
Informant

Post by ClueBoy12 » Sat Sep 25, 2004 4:23 pm

Couldn't this have been settled through Private Messages or Email and "guest" chill if he doesn't want it he doesn't want it, i know how he feels if i see something on ebay and any part of it is messed up i don't want it.

Post by Guest » Sat Sep 25, 2004 4:36 pm

And he could've at least told me he wasn't going to buy it after he had had me calculate shipping and come up with a price he was willing to pay.

Post by Guest » Sat Sep 25, 2004 7:43 pm

ClueBoy12 wrote:Couldn't this have been settled through Private Messages or Email and "guest" chill if he doesn't want it he doesn't want it, i know how he feels if i see something on ebay and any part of it is messed up i don't want it.
I don't remember this matter concerning you.

ClueBoy12
Informant

Post by ClueBoy12 » Sun Sep 26, 2004 2:36 am

oh, sorry i just thought you were being a little aggresive, with the whole
Anonymous wrote:i'm the person from the IMDB! Only the outside of the book is in bad shape. The pages are clean. "Horrible condition"? Please. Try finding a used paperback that old without some wear.
Come on, i saw this again, it should have been settled through email, and btw i'm not in on this but i felt it was a WASTE of forum space.

Post by Guest » Sun Sep 26, 2004 11:27 am

Okay, my first response was a little harsh. :oops: I agree w/you about the email thing, but he won't reply to any of them. :x Then I found this thread and it dawned on me that this might be the person I WAS in business with. :idea: So...I asked. :?: They had no idea that I was the same person until I posted the message you quoted. :!: But you have to agree w/me on this: If someone has agreed to buy something from you and even had you calculate shipping charges so they would know how much to pay, and then changes their mind, they should let the seller know that they've changed their mind about buying the item instead of just ignoring the seller. :evil: Right? :?:

Post by Guest » Sun Sep 26, 2004 11:29 am

At least I still have my book. :D

alwaysPeacock
Fleet Street Look-Out

Post by alwaysPeacock » Sun Sep 26, 2004 12:46 pm

I thought I'd let ya'll know that "guest" is now me.

Whodunit
Crime-Scene Investigator

Post by Whodunit » Mon Sep 27, 2004 11:05 am

First of I am sorry alwaysPeacock for not emailing you back. But you said in one message to clueboy12 it didn't concern you.

Well what do you expect. This is a message board. If you could please email me next time I would apprciate it.

alwaysPeacock
Fleet Street Look-Out

Post by alwaysPeacock » Mon Sep 27, 2004 5:22 pm

I did. We've talked. The matter is settled. Again, good luck on finding the novel in the future.

Actually I said the matter didn't concern him, "I don't think this concerns you." But whatever.

Whodunit
Crime-Scene Investigator

Post by Whodunit » Mon Sep 27, 2004 5:33 pm

Yah its time to move on. So lets not talk about this subject anymore. But if anyone has the items I listed please reply.

Whodunit
Crime-Scene Investigator

Post by Whodunit » Mon Sep 27, 2004 6:03 pm

Oh btw I am also looking for a shooting draft script so pm me if you have one.