logo
Homepage Forums Clue Games Cluedo Games Stage & Screen Gaming Puzzle Series In Print Miscellaneous Links & Information
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Clue items I wish to obtain

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TheArtofMurder.com Clue / Cluedo Discussion - Forum Index -> Buy / Sell / Trade
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Whodunit
Crime-Scene Investigator

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 8:49 pm    Post subject: Clue items I wish to obtain Reply with quote

Hi i am looking for some clue movie collectables,if anyone has these collectable or knows where to get them I would be very greatful

The clue the movie Promo T shirt that says "I almost died laughing" it was give to workers to wear to promote the movie

Advanced screening handout. This was a small mini sheet that was given out when you went to see an advanced screening of clue in theaters

Video store display. this was a mobile and a small poster and a note from paramount that video distributors hung in promotion for the movie, this item comes in a box.

Clue the novel this is a novel based on the movie

all of these items i would love to have if anyone has any of these things i would be will to buy it from you . Just email me at [email protected] or if anyone has access to where i can get some of these items please feel free to email me or leave me a private message and I will respond right away.

thanks- [email protected]

Last edited by Whodunit on Sun Sep 19, 2004 9:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Whodunit
Crime-Scene Investigator

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am also in search of any press kits. Please private message me if you have info or email me at [email protected]
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you by any chance recently purchase the novel from someone on the IMDB?
Whodunit
Crime-Scene Investigator

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well they offered it to me but it was in horrible condition. And they didn't accept cash so I didn't reply. I am still looking for any of these items if you have them.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'm the person from the IMDB! Only the outside of the book is in bad shape. The pages are clean. "Horrible condition"? Please. Try finding a used paperback that old without some wear.
ClueBoy12
Informant

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Couldn't this have been settled through Private Messages or Email and "guest" chill if he doesn't want it he doesn't want it, i know how he feels if i see something on ebay and any part of it is messed up i don't want it.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And he could've at least told me he wasn't going to buy it after he had had me calculate shipping and come up with a price he was willing to pay.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ClueBoy12 wrote:
Couldn't this have been settled through Private Messages or Email and "guest" chill if he doesn't want it he doesn't want it, i know how he feels if i see something on ebay and any part of it is messed up i don't want it.

I don't remember this matter concerning you.
ClueBoy12
Informant

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh, sorry i just thought you were being a little aggresive, with the whole

Anonymous wrote:
i'm the person from the IMDB! Only the outside of the book is in bad shape. The pages are clean. "Horrible condition"? Please. Try finding a used paperback that old without some wear.

Come on, i saw this again, it should have been settled through email, and btw i'm not in on this but i felt it was a WASTE of forum space.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, my first response was a little harsh. Embarassed I agree w/you about the email thing, but he won't reply to any of them. Mad Then I found this thread and it dawned on me that this might be the person I WAS in business with. Idea So...I asked. Question They had no idea that I was the same person until I posted the message you quoted. Exclamation But you have to agree w/me on this: If someone has agreed to buy something from you and even had you calculate shipping charges so they would know how much to pay, and then changes their mind, they should let the seller know that they've changed their mind about buying the item instead of just ignoring the seller. Evil or Very Mad Right? Question

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

At least I still have my book. Very Happy
alwaysPeacock
Fleet Street Look-Out

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought I'd let ya'll know that "guest" is now me.
Whodunit
Crime-Scene Investigator

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

First of I am sorry alwaysPeacock for not emailing you back. But you said in one message to clueboy12 it didn't concern you.

Well what do you expect. This is a message board. If you could please email me next time I would apprciate it.
alwaysPeacock
Fleet Street Look-Out

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did. We've talked. The matter is settled. Again, good luck on finding the novel in the future.

Actually I said the matter didn't concern him, "I don't think this concerns you." But whatever.
Whodunit
Crime-Scene Investigator

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yah its time to move on. So lets not talk about this subject anymore. But if anyone has the items I listed please reply.
Whodunit
Crime-Scene Investigator

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh btw I am also looking for a shooting draft script so pm me if you have one.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TheArtofMurder.com Clue / Cluedo Discussion - Forum Index -> Buy / Sell / Trade All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: