No votes
bi, both boys and girls rocks!
16%

Total votes: 68

CluedoKid
Con Artiste

Post by CluedoKid » Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:17 pm

EDIT
Last edited by CluedoKid on Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Snively
Snoop

Post by Snively » Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:46 am

Actually, I kind of have a girl crush...hmm...

cacums
Ringer

Post by cacums » Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:06 pm

Oooooooooooooo 8) :wink:

PeachFreak
Highbinder

Post by PeachFreak » Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:38 pm

I haven't actually come out of the closet yet, but I know my parents suspect I'm homosexual, which I do consider myself, if I had to chose a label. Though, it's probably my fault. Especially when he asked me if the female Spanish exchange students were cute. I replied with a swift, "I don't know." So, he asked about the boys jokingly...and I decide to blush and had to hide my face in a pillow.

Maybe I should just come out already. My parents are just really crazy religious about these sort of things.
"Like my daddy always says, give me a good neuromuscular poison any day."

Adam106
Hatchet Man

Post by Adam106 » Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:18 am

I know how you feel, PeachFreak. I came out to my mum and grandma about a year ago. My mum says that I'm too young to know my sexuality. Go figure. :roll:

I don't know when I'm going to officially come out. I'm in a similar position. I think they suspect but, are in sort of denial.

Besides, I have enough problems as it is already. I think getting those sorted out first would be for the best.

MissScarletDidntDoIt
Crime Lab Scientist

Post by MissScarletDidntDoIt » Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:37 pm

I don't know either. I am attracted to girls... emotionally, but to guys physically. If that makes sense?

Black
Bindle Stiff

Post by Black » Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:14 pm

it does, in a sence. I mean, I like girls, but never.... you know....not even kissed one (yet)

(and I'm 17 for god sake)

CluedoKid
Con Artiste

Post by CluedoKid » Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:49 pm

Probably because you call them whores.

Adam106
Hatchet Man

Post by Adam106 » Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:56 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

alwaysPeacock
Fleet Street Look-Out

Post by alwaysPeacock » Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:38 am

I don't know what answer I gave earlier in this thread, and I'm too lazy to go looking for it (even if it is near the front; I don't know). I sorta started my "coming out" process today. I had a chat with an old teacher who is very into gay rights and other sexuality issues. She was a big help. Then I had a chat with my best friend. I'm honestly not sure what her reaction was. We dated for seven months, but split when we both thought I was leaving for school last year. When that didn't happen, we remained good friends. But I'm not sure how she feels about the whole thing. Her Facebook status is a joke about God's sense of humor, and I'm pretty sure it's somehow related to our chat earlier.

But it's not so easy to say I'm straight/gay/bi. I love people, a lot. My friends are as diverse as people could possibly be (they're theatre people, it's expected). Before my last girlfriend, I didn't want to date. I wanted to be single and "enjoy myself." Around that time was when I started thinking about my sexuality, but it never really bothered me. Then we started dating and everything was great, except I knew, deep down inside myself, that it wasn't quite what I wanted. When she came to me one night and said that when I was ready to have sex, she was, I knew we couldn't last much longer. I would hate to have taken something so precious from her without really wanting it. So, I guess it was a few months later, we broke up. We're still great friends; she's my best friend, actually.

Now I've had this year between high school and college. That's a lot of time to just let you mind wander where it wants to. And recently I started journaling again. I had kept journals at different times in my life, and looking back it's usually at times when my life wasn't going where I wanted it to go. And recently I had found myself attracted to a male friend of mine. He's a great kid, and yeah, easy on the eyes, but he's straight. I knew there was no point in keeping those feelings, so I dumped them into my journal. I wrote some crazy stuff; stupid, even! All about how awful it was to feel the way I did. Then one night, my journaling compelled me to pick up my phone, get on Facebook, and send a message to my former teacher about what was going through my head these days. As soon as I sent the message (and I almost didn't), I felt better. The next day, I got her reply. After reading her response and messaging back that I would go see her at the school, I felt lighter. I can't think of any other way to describe it. It was the first time in a while that I had really felt happy about where I was. I decided then that I would go see her, talk to her, and then talk to my friend.

And I feel great! I'm not sure yet how I'm going to tell my parents. I honestly don't think it's that big of a deal, but still, it's not the kind of thing you just spring on someone out of nowhere (kind of like I did to my friend...hmm...). And I'm not doing any crazy stuff spreading the word around to my friends. Again, I don't think it's anything I need to "announce" to everybody! If it happens to come up in a conversation, then I'll take advantage of the moment (again, my friends are theatre people, conversations about sex and sexuality happen often!).

I said earlier that it's not easy to classify myself as straight/gay/bi. That's because I'm still not entirely sure. Gender doesn't really matter to me. If someone is a good person, cares about me, and I care about him/her, then that's what matters. But there's a part of me that wants the attention of men. Like I said, I was attracted to a friend of mine, I know a good-looking person when I see one! I guess it's something I'll explore in college. Single, gay, living & learning in Manhattan = 8)

So, there's my ramblings for this thread. :D
"But look what happened to the cook!"

cacums
Ringer

Post by cacums » Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:38 am

Adam106 wrote:I know how you feel, PeachFreak. I came out to my mum and grandma about a year ago. My mum says that I'm too young to know my sexuality. Go figure. :roll:

I don't know when I'm going to officially come out. I'm in a similar position. I think they suspect but, are in sort of denial.

Besides, I have enough problems as it is already. I think getting those sorted out first would be for the best.
Talking about half the family knowing, my mom, cousins, and brother are the only ones who know...

Adam106
Hatchet Man

Post by Adam106 » Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:55 am

cacums wrote:
Adam106 wrote:I know how you feel, PeachFreak. I came out to my mum and grandma about a year ago. My mum says that I'm too young to know my sexuality. Go figure. :roll:

Talking about half the family knowing, my mom, cousins, and brother are the only ones who know...
Yeah, fathers are always the hardest to come out to. :(

cacums
Ringer

Post by cacums » Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:19 am

remember: straight couples have straight children :wink:

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous » Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:32 am

I'm g@y. And I've got a thick clock :wink:

Lol.

Black
Bindle Stiff

Post by Black » Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:20 pm

What's a thick clock?

Niteshade007
"Master Detective is creepy!"

Post by Niteshade007 » Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:33 pm

Black
Bindle Stiff

Post by Black » Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:34 pm

:x

go_leafs_nation
Trigger Man

Post by go_leafs_nation » Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:56 pm

Niteshade007 wrote:Image
*applause*
The two women exchanged the kind of glance women use when no knife is handy.
~Ellery Queen
At the Scene of the Crime

Black
Bindle Stiff

Post by Black » Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:00 pm

I don't understand things, I don't care, I learn in time.

Poirotfrmda818
Button Man

Post by Poirotfrmda818 » Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:02 pm

Black wrote:I don't understand things
NO DUH