Character Repository

A place to discuss all aspects of Clue/Cluedo.

Moderators: Michael, BBP, Tum

PrinceAzure33
Diplomatically Immune

Post by PrinceAzure33 » Tue Apr 12, 2005 8:07 pm

Melanie scares me :shock: but shes like me :twisted: :lol:

Darcy Puce
This beautiful blonde had been Mr. John Boddy's first girlfriend. They had been neighbors until Darcy was 18 and she had left the States to travel Europe. There she had became fluent in French and decided to live there, she had missed John terribly, and John missed her too. Now Darcy is 28 years old, through the years Darcy had gradually forgotten about John, she has a small fortune from her parents and has a butler who goes by the name Monsieur Brunette, but now, for some reason, she thinks about John Boddy alot. She had decided to take a trip to the States to think things over and possibly try to win John's heart back. Monseuir Brunette had insisted to visit with Darcy, so here they are at Tudor Mansion. John Boddy was so overjoyed when he first saw Darcy Puce, his first girlfriend and neighbor of 18 years, then he got so mad, he went and slammed the door in front of Darcy's face, Darcy, hurt and sad, just turned and walked away. Could love have made Darcy bitter?

Monseuir Brunette
Darcy Puce's French butler. Only five years older than Darcy, he had a secret love for her. When he saw Darcy hurt and sad outside the Study walking away, did he decide to take matters in his hands?
Oh, it's England. Croquet on the lawn, tea in silver teapots, sherry before dinner. One simply has to maintain one's standards!

Niteshade007
"Master Detective is creepy!"

Post by Niteshade007 » Tue Apr 12, 2005 8:10 pm

I like it, and I like the tie-in with Monsieur Brunette!

PrinceAzure33
Diplomatically Immune

Post by PrinceAzure33 » Tue Apr 12, 2005 8:11 pm

Pedro Moolah Potential victim.
This Spainish millioniare is Mr. Boddy's best friend. Coming in to visit for John's birthday party, he was shocked to see that police cars lined the block and officers were swarming everywhere, he realized he was too late to see his friend. Even though he had arrived too late to see his best friend alive, he had decided to invesitgate the death of his best friend. Could what he have found killed him?
Oh, it's England. Croquet on the lawn, tea in silver teapots, sherry before dinner. One simply has to maintain one's standards!

PrinceAzure33
Diplomatically Immune

Post by PrinceAzure33 » Tue Apr 12, 2005 8:12 pm

Niteshade007
"Master Detective is creepy!"

Post by Niteshade007 » Tue Apr 12, 2005 8:19 pm

Ok, this goes a little ways back to Clueboy12's idea of Mrs. Lily Lime.

Dr. Gregory Leaffe

Mrs. Lime's lover. She asked Dr. Leaffe to kill her husband, after trying to convince him to kill Mr. Boddy. As Dr. Leaffe waited in the couple's suite for Mr. Lime to return, Lily sat on the bed. When Mr. Lime came in, he only managed to get out that Boddy was already dead before Dr. Leaffe snuck up behind him and strangled him. Now Mrs. Lime and Dr. Leaffe have a murder on their hands and Mr. Lime didn't even kill Mr. Boddy. What will they do?

this might be a neat subplot, but I don't see how well it would fit into the story.

PrinceAzure33
Diplomatically Immune

Post by PrinceAzure33 » Tue Apr 12, 2005 8:34 pm

Wendy Mustard
Colonel Mustard's 25 years old niece, she is Mr. Boddy's tennis instructor, with a swish here and a swoosh here, Wendy is a pro at tennis, and someday would like to leave the mansion to pursue her dreams of playing in the Olympics, but she had loved it here at the Mansion, even though she didn't earn much, Boddy had her well-provided for, but after thinking for awhile and the Olympics pay good money, she decided to talk to Mr. Boddy about quitting, she had discussed the matter with Mr. Boddy. Mr. Boddy, however, refused to let her leave as he had a contract saying Wendy had to stay another five years. Could Wendy had lost her patience with Mr. Boddy?

Diana Sky
Diana is a pretty 23 years old artist. She currently works for Mr. Boddy as his personal artist. Diana enjoy working for Mr. Boddy because he has easy commands for her to do. One day, Mr. Boddy had given her very detailed instructions to paint a painting. Upon completion, she gasped at what she had painted. Could what she have painted made her killed Mr. Boddy?

Michael
Mastermind

Post by Michael » Tue Apr 12, 2005 8:50 pm

PrinceAzure33 wrote:Melanie scares me :shock: but shes like me :twisted: :lol:
Hehehe... Melanie might be my new favorite character. :)
How do you know what kind of pictures they are if you're such a lay-dee?

PrinceAzure33
Diplomatically Immune

Post by PrinceAzure33 » Sun Apr 17, 2005 12:51 pm

bump

PrinceAzure33
Diplomatically Immune

Post by PrinceAzure33 » Fri Apr 22, 2005 3:36 pm

Joan Seaman Victim
This extremely overweight woman is a principal of a Junior High, she was hated by many kids, she is getting on her 50's and turning more hateful and bitter, this caused her eat more and getting overweight, for some reason she is currently staying at Tudor Mansion, and found dead in the dining room. Apparently someone had poisoned her. Was it a former student of her?

Clair Rose Victim
The assitant of Joan Seaman, she was the only one who could like Joan Seaman, she is skinny and tall, a extreme dog fanatic and one of the most dumbest and unorganized person you have ever met, this moron was staying at the mansion too, and was found dead in the library, who killed this idiot and why? Did she actually know too much?
Last edited by PrinceAzure33 on Fri Apr 29, 2005 12:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Professor P Plum
Snoop

Post by Professor P Plum » Tue Apr 26, 2005 5:57 pm

Professor Violet

Professor Plum's research partner - a good looking chap. Plum doesn't mentio him much though does he? Has he been victim of Professor Plum's plagerism?

A showdown between Professor Plum and Professor Violet would be good!
So who did I kill?

Lola Black

Post by Lola Black » Wed May 04, 2005 4:50 am

Im doing my final art project for my a-levels and im creating my own cluedo characters. * You guys have come up with some really cool characters, can i bring two of them to life?

Michael
Mastermind

Post by Michael » Wed May 04, 2005 11:28 am

You're welcome to use any of mine.
How do you know what kind of pictures they are if you're such a lay-dee?

CMustardwPipeinLibrary
"old Mustards don't really appeal to me"

Post by CMustardwPipeinLibrary » Wed May 04, 2005 11:28 am

You're free to use my Dr. Mandarin or Judge Indigo. I'm currently working on a third one; I'll try to post it today.
"Are you trying to make me look stupid in front of the other guests?"
"You don't need any help from me, sir."
"That's right!"

Are you gullible? Click here to find out!

PrinceAzure33
Diplomatically Immune

Post by PrinceAzure33 » Wed May 04, 2005 2:56 pm

Lola Black, it's all right with me, if you do, just tell me who :wink:

CluedoKid
Con Artiste

Post by CluedoKid » Wed May 04, 2005 4:25 pm

Same with the uptight Baron Bronze :lol:

Colonel Gray Poopond
Forensics Expert

Post by Colonel Gray Poopond » Wed May 04, 2005 5:19 pm

J. Amanda Meadow-Brook- The Meadow-Brooks first daughter. Jannis Amanda Meadow-Brook is a photographer and lives in Paris, France with her British boyfriend, James. She has lost contact with her mother for the past year but plans on visiting her soon.. She always calls herself J. Amanda never just Jannis.

Oh yes, she is 5'10 and has brown hair and brown eyes. She weighs 139 pounds.
All you need is love!

Colonel Gray Poopond
Forensics Expert

Post by Colonel Gray Poopond » Wed May 04, 2005 5:55 pm

Note- James is more like the charming, handsome, british gentleman.
All you need is love!

ClueBoy12
Informant

Post by ClueBoy12 » Wed May 04, 2005 5:59 pm

Kind of how the first colonel mustard was supposed to be in cluedo... :?

Colonel Gray Poopond
Forensics Expert

Post by Colonel Gray Poopond » Wed May 04, 2005 6:01 pm

Exactly, but more creative and wild.
All you need is love!

Colonel Gray Poopond
Forensics Expert

Post by Colonel Gray Poopond » Wed May 04, 2005 11:21 pm

James Turqouise- J. Amanda's boyfriend. Handsome and Talented, his parent wanted him to become a lawyer but he was to creative. He became a dancer instead. He was well loved for his tall height projected a powerful and graceful image. James has also taken an interest in sculpture and the Meadow-Brook's are often a subject of his works. He lives with his girlfriend in Paris with their pug Loolee.

James hails from England. He is 6'2, weighs 199 pounds, and has hazel eyes and black hair. However, his hair often changes to pink, purple, or some strange color.

Oh yes, he is quite eccentric and wears sunglasses, a black cape, heavy eyeliner.
But its all part of his charm. :lol:
All you need is love!