Character Repository

A place to discuss all aspects of Clue/Cluedo.

Moderators: Michael, BBP, Tum

MissScarletDidntDoIt
Crime Lab Scientist

Post by MissScarletDidntDoIt » Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:19 pm

Some of my characters who perhaps you will see some more of in the future are (atm)...

Harold Persimmon aka the butler
Mr. David Jett-Black
Sir Wilfred Brown
Admiral Richard Cobalt

Miss Anna-Simone Teale
Dr. Jamina Peach
Lady Mae Ying Azalea
Dame Martha Silver

Mr. Sterling Silver
Private Eye

Post by Mr. Sterling Silver » Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:05 am

I had posted these in a separate thread that wasn't really going anywhere, so I decided to move them here instead. My idea was to create a few characters with "play on words" names similar to the way Melba Peach is a takeoff on Peach Melba. Here they are:

Mr. Chip Chocolate
*A reporter, if you can call it that, for Hampshire's notorious rag, the Tattle, Chip authored (among other things) the infamous article detailing the unsavory details of Miss Josephine Scarlet's expulsion from Mme. Puce's School for Girls. What other scandals has he uncovered?

Nanny Jean Blue
*A woman from Mrs. Peacock and Miss Scarlet's past. After the death of her first husband James, Mrs. Patricia Scarlet hired Jean as a nanny to her 2-year-old daughter, Josephine. What's behind her mysterious return?

Ambassador Foster Banana
*England's ambassador to Prince Azure's country. What's his involvement with the Prince's shady antiques dealings?

Ms. Candy Cotton
*A young lady employed as a stewardess aboard the Black/Boddy private jet. Does she long to be a real member of the jet set?

Mr. Sterling Silver
Private Eye

Post by Mr. Sterling Silver » Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:29 am

One more.

Commodore Floyd Pink
(I don't have a bio for him yet, just the name.)

cacums
Ringer

Post by cacums » Thu Mar 05, 2009 12:00 pm

Inspector Trueman Rye (Instead of Inspector Pry... because 'PRY' has no color orgin...)

The lonely and most times nosy Inspector has stumbled upon the gates the lovely and somewhat menacing Tudor Mansion... He knows something isn't right... He just needs the perfect opportunity to get in and stop the madness going on inside...

(Possible victim...)

fendue
Biometrics Examiner

Post by fendue » Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:15 pm

Mr. Sterling Silver wrote:One more.

Commodore Floyd Pink
(I don't have a bio for him yet, just the name.)
Good one!

How about a musician or a scientist that works with prisms (Dark Side of the Moon)?
Last edited by fendue on Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mr. Sterling Silver
Private Eye

Post by Mr. Sterling Silver » Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:35 pm

fendue wrote:How about a musician or a scientist that works with prisms (Far Side of the Moon)?
I had thought about the musician angle, but actually, when I called him "Commodore" it's because I was picturing someone akin to Admiral Boom from "Mary Poppins": retired from Her Majesty's Navy, a bit daft, that sort of thing. Still, it's something to consider.

BTW, it's Dark Side of the Moon, not Far Side. :)

cacums
Ringer

Post by cacums » Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:14 pm

cacums wrote:Dr. Adele Pineneedle

Dr. Pineneedle has cared for Henry Custard all his life and she is quite fed up with the old man. She was found to have a syringe filled with poison that she tried to use on Custard, but did not accomplish this task, for Reginald Ash came into the room when she had the needle. She has tried to polish off Custard. When Custard starts pushing up daisy's Dr. Pineneedle will be in the lap of luxury. Did she kill him to make money quicker?
One of my pride characters though I'm going to update her bio---

NAME: Dr. Adele Marie Pineneedle

D.O.B.: November 8th

MARITAL STATUS: Single

PROFILE:
Dr. Pineneedle has cared for Henry Custard all his life and she is quite fed up with the old man. She has made many comments about her past and she worries this senile man will slip up h er secrets in front of someone that won't have the mercy to keep it a secret. She was found to have a syringe filled with poison that she tried to use on Custard, but did not accomplish this task, for Reginald Ash came into the room when she had the needle. She has tried to polish off Custard on many occasions, including one time where she tripped him down the stairs. He survived the fall and is none wiser of this sexy little slip. Dr. Pineneedle is waiting for the perfect opportunity to kill him. Little does she know that many other people have reasons to kill him as well. Custard feels Dr. Pineneedle is the only one he can trust, so he left his estate to her. So indeed, when Custard starts pushing up daisy's Dr. Pineneedle will be in the lap of luxury. Did she kill him to make money quicker or was she in shock when the will was read?

cacums
Ringer

Post by cacums » Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:17 pm

Miss Brandi Jaclyn *
Doctor Loretta Lawn
Detective Nancy Blue (hehe, pun intended)
Mr. Jesse Mountain
Ms. Felicia Wisteria

Mr. Han Purple **
Captain Jack Seacrest
Sir Kyle Peridot
Mrs. Victoria Gem
M. Ponté Glazz
Mrs. Patrice Corundum

*: First name shows color

**: First and last name shows color

cacums
Ringer

Post by cacums » Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:54 am

Sure why not---

Lady Melinda Oakwood

The head of the gossip and owner of the fine Oakwood Manor in the forest on the other side of town... Lady Oakwood socializes with Mrs. Peacock... but believes Mrs. Peacock to be in a class much lower than her own... Mrs. Peacock fantasizes the day when she will be as famous as her... maybe that's why she's inherited so much from husbands...

Dr. Rex Prussian

Mr. Boddy's physician who is tending to the illness that Mr. Boddy has been keeping a secret from his friend... Dr. Prussian realizes that Mr. Boddy is very fond of him and may leave him more than dirty sheets after he dies... Perhaps Dr. Prussian needed the money... now!

Sir Winfred Peach II

The lovely, overbearing father of Miss Peach. The day she turned 18 she left the family... Sir Peach has been keeping tabs on his daugther... hoping she'd return... He even has been paying Mr. Boddy to keep tabs on her since she is in the same town as Mr. Boddy... Sir Peach came to Boddy's Mansion to find out they had been sleeping together... could that arouse murder?

cacums
Ringer

Post by cacums » Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:11 pm

Mr. Sonny DeView

Mr. DeView is the exlover of Miss Scarlet. It was quite a drastic turn that caused their break up. I believe his words were: "Either you marry me, or your mother finds out about you and the Colonel." She pleaded that she doesn't love him. He merely responded, "Frankly, Scarlet, I don't give a damn. She managed to escape from his devious plan somehow. After nearly forgetting about him and putting him out of her mind he reappears, his offer stronger than ever. "If you marry me you will both inherit my millions and your mothers. If you refuse I will tell your mother everything and you won't inherit a penny from her or a penny from me." Miss Scarlet has to make a choice, but could she kill to stay with the man she loves...

fendue
Biometrics Examiner

Post by fendue » Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:35 pm

Mr. Sterling Silver wrote:
BTW, it's Dark Side of the Moon, not Far Side. :)

Oops. :oops:

cacums
Ringer

Post by cacums » Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:17 pm

Ms. Deirdre Mauve

The 48-year-old 'I wish I were' type who sucks in her stomach and peels off her makeup in on piece. All her money has been wasted on trying to make her prettier and more known, but she is a fastfood fantic...

Murder by Death
Forensics Supervisor

Post by Murder by Death » Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:06 pm

MissScarletDidntDoIt wrote: Harold Persimmon aka the butler
This is a fantastic character for the colour orange! But, no need to limit him to being a butler. I could see a Dr. Harold Persimmon, a colleague of Dr. Black's, or merely an MD at Mr. Boddy's dinner party.

Of course adding an MD complicates things as Agatha Christie showed us, but I think we all agree one must seriously suspend disbelief when contemplating the method of the victim's demise. I like the idea of having a Dr. at the house.

Kristev
Crime Writer

Post by Kristev » Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:18 am

As do I, but I usually assign that role to Peacock.

Jonathan Green
Investigator

Re: Character Repository

Post by Jonathan Green » Sun Aug 04, 2019 7:15 pm

This is awesome!!
Check out my Instagram account to see my art - :arrow: https://www.instagram.com/david_rodriguez_art/?hl=en

Jonathan Green
Investigator

Re: Character Repository

Post by Jonathan Green » Sat Oct 12, 2019 5:17 pm

Heather Black
--------------------

The daughter of Sir (Dr.) Hugh Black, Miss Heather Black grew up to be a spoiled brat. She was the original heiress of Tudor Mansion, but she was replaced by her cousin John Thomas Boddy. After Boddy evicted from Tudor Mansion, Heather left England with the Trust her father had given her. Mr. Boddy invited Heather to his 30th birthday gala to make try to make up to her. Did Heather kill her cousin to get what she thought was rightfully her?
Check out my Instagram account to see my art - :arrow: https://www.instagram.com/david_rodriguez_art/?hl=en