logo
Homepage Forums Clue Games Cluedo Games Stage & Screen Gaming Puzzle Series In Print Miscellaneous Links & Information
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Clue Live in Cleveland, February 8th!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TheArtofMurder.com Clue / Cluedo Discussion - Forum Index -> Gatherings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
WadsworthTheButler
Suspect

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:03 am    Post subject: Clue Live in Cleveland, February 8th! Reply with quote

COMING TO THE CEDAR LEE IN FEBRUARY:

The 1985 comedy classic, CLUE!!!
Starring Tim Curry, Eileen Brennan, Chistopher Lloyd, Madeline Kahn, Michael McKean, Martin Mull, Lesley Ann Warren, Colleen Camp, Lee Ving and SIMPLY HIS SERVANTS!

Yes, that's right--Simply His Servants will be presenting the Cleveland premiere of Clue presented with a live floorshow cast!

Over the past few years, Clue has been performed by Rocky Horror casts in Chicago, Los Angeles & Pittsburgh. Continuing in the tradition started with Rocky Horror and Shock Treatment, Clue will be presented one night only with a full floorshow cast and other surprises!

The floorshow presentation of Clue will be shown on Sunday, February 8th at 9:30pm.

Clue will also be showing *without* a cast--just the movie itself--on Saturday February 7th at 9:30pm and 12am Midnight.

Admission will be $1 + the number you roll on a single die.

We'll be announcing more news and info about Clue at the shows, but as always you can keep updated on things on the board or at the website. http://www.simplyhisservants.com/

If you have any further inquiries about Clue, please e-mail us at: [email protected]

Hope to see everyone there!!
--Kev & Kimmy
Michael
Mastermind

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love Clue floorshows. I went to the one in LA several times. Since Tum works in Cleveland, I'd have liked to drop by, but what's with the late hour on a Sunday??
WarnerPlum
Chopper Squad

Location: Sitting in my dusty bedroom in the United Kingdom - now where was that broom...

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 4:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Clue Live in Cleveland, February 8th! Reply with quote

WadsworthTheButler wrote:
Admission will be $1 + the number you roll on a single die.

So if I rolled 6, I'd have to pay $7! Of course, I can't come anyway...
cacums
Ringer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd really really really really really really really really really really really really like to go but Louisville KY and Cleveland OH aren't the closest places... Michael is probably closer to Cleveland than I...

I'll ask my parents... scratch that... BEG MY PARENTS!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked
Suspect

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Michael wrote:
I love Clue floorshows. I went to the one in LA several times. Since Tum works in Cleveland, I'd have liked to drop by, but what's with the late hour on a Sunday??

That's the slot we were given by management. If all goes well, we may be able to floorshow Clue again/do other films.
WadsworthTheButler
Suspect

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:34 pm    Post subject: We're possibly doing all three endings! Reply with quote

I didn't know until now that there was a reel exactly like the home video--so it looks like we may* be doing all three endings. The management wanted to have separate endings and would prefer those if they can still get them.
kova
Detective

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If it was during baseball season, I could see myself going. But school and no Tribe means no trip to Cleveland.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TheArtofMurder.com Clue / Cluedo Discussion - Forum Index -> Gatherings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: