logo
Homepage Forums Clue Games Cluedo Games Stage & Screen Gaming Puzzle Series In Print Miscellaneous Links & Information
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Forum Terrorism - member approval

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TheArtofMurder.com Clue / Cluedo Discussion - Forum Index -> Forum News and Updates
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Michael
Mastermind

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 2:08 pm    Post subject: Forum Terrorism - member approval Reply with quote

Well, I hate to do it, but I've implemented an approval system for new members thanks to our recent encounters with you-know-who. I don't know why he is so *beep*-bent on causing trouble. It seems like he wants to run this site into the ground by causing member distress. Such senseless destruction, I think, is no better than simple terrorism.

I hope that everybody will see through him and continue to contribute to the board in a positive manner. I'm so glad that this has been a gathering place for so many like-minded Clue enthusiasts to share their thoughts, ideas and stories. I've learned so much from everybody and hope to have the opportunity to continue doing so for a long long time.

Thanks,
-Michael
PrinceAzure33
Diplomatically Immune

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's so sad that a single person ruined our time, but eventually things will get better...
ClueBoy12
Informant

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

how about this lovely post in my buddyprofile guestbook (this kid has NO LIFE)
Email: [email protected]
Time: 07-21-2005 11:38 PM
Subject: You
Message: You have a Christina Augilera song lyrics in one page ... a Hilary Duff lyric for your away message ... you named your eyelashes ... you like to shop ... your Forum Avatar is Miss Scarlet ... and yet, you are a guy ... is there any reason that I should not say you are gay? There's only one good part about that: it's a good thing you are not Catholic, becuase you would burn in *beep* like a tire pile for the rest of eternity, or get dumped in a burning lake of sulfer, whichever Verse is right. I must say that I miss your futile and pathetic comebacks ... if you're going to block someone, don't tell them, and - most of all - make sure they don't have a myriad of screen-names and grudge against you. Common sense.Well, before I leave, I figured that I would leave my nice little calling card: http://www.freewebs.com/insptbrown347/ - the link to my site.Anything to say? I included my email address, and will be waiting patiently for your reply ... I could use a good laugh around now.
Diplomatically Immune

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He's so patheic, here I thought he had finally moved on. Rolling Eyes
alwaysPeacock
Fleet Street Look-Out

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ClueBoy12 wrote:
Message: You have a Christina Augilera song lyrics in one page ... a Hilary Duff lyric for your away message ... you named your eyelashes ... you like to shop ... your Forum Avatar is Miss Scarlet ... and yet, you are a guy ... is there any reason that I should not say you are gay? There's only one good part about that: it's a good thing you are not Catholic, becuase you would burn in *beep* like a tire pile for the rest of eternity, or get dumped in a burning lake of sulfer, whichever Verse is right. I must say that I miss your futile and pathetic comebacks ... if you're going to block someone, don't tell them, and - most of all - make sure they don't have a myriad of screen-names and grudge against you. Common sense.Well, before I leave, I figured that I would leave my nice little calling card: http://www.freewebs.com/insptbrown347/ - the link to my site.Anything to say? I included my email address, and will be waiting patiently for your reply ... I could use a good laugh around now.

I have Mrs. Peacock in my avatar here, and Veruca Salt on your site. Nothing wroing with that.

You named your eyelashes? What are their names?
Michael
Mastermind

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ClueBoy12 wrote:

With all the burning in *beep* this guy is sure everyone else is will be suffering, he sure doesn't seem to be in any way virtuous himself. And he's not painting a very good picture for Catholic upbringing. He seems scary and messed up in the head. If that's what they're selling, I'm not buying...

And what's his grudge against you for? I still haven't found out what he had against me... or half the other people on the this site. It makes me wonder why he doesn't realize that maybe HE is the problem.

It was nice of him to put his new web address on. What hypocracy. He doesn't want people bashing him or else he'll delete it. He sure didn't have any qualms slinging mud around here.
Colonel Gray Poopond
Forensics Expert

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ClueBoy12 wrote:

Oh my god. He's still ****** at this. I guess we have a little murderer to deal with in the future. I find it sad. Wonder what his parents think of this

And everyone should know you can't judge a person's sexual orientation by their actions or appearance.

I named my cleaning mop Sabrina.
alwaysPeacock
Fleet Street Look-Out

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I left him a message in his guest book. I like the scrolling text feature.

Any chance we can get that here, Mike?
Colonel Gray Poopond
Forensics Expert

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh yeah I saw that. It would be nice to have that here.
alwaysPeacock
Fleet Street Look-Out

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Especially in signatures. It would be fun.
CluedoKid
Con Artiste

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hes also been posting crap in my guestbook too, He just dosnt get it....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TheArtofMurder.com Clue / Cluedo Discussion - Forum Index -> Forum News and Updates All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: