MABM Online

Check here for Clue shows, groups, online game playing and more.

Moderators: Michael, BBP, Tum

Michael
Mastermind

MABM Online

Post by Michael » Wed Sep 15, 2004 1:09 pm

Does anybody know where to play Clue Murder at Boddy Mansion online still? And if so, does anybody want to organize a group game?

-Michael
How do you know what kind of pictures they are if you're such a lay-dee?

Post by Guest » Mon Apr 04, 2005 5:08 pm

I would like that

ClueBoy12
Informant

Post by ClueBoy12 » Mon Apr 04, 2005 7:34 pm

yeah that would be awsome. but didn't you have to get the special "internet email" version of the game or something? because i've seen those but then when i realized what it was i tryed to get an email version one and couldn't find it :?

Post by Guest » Mon Apr 04, 2005 9:11 pm

There used to be an email version of clue to play over email, but you didn't need that to play mabm online. You just connected with other players over a network. That's why when you start the game it asks if you want to play locally or over LAN (or something like that). I used to play all the time someplace I can't quite recall offhand - like thezone.com or whatnot. You just connect with other people looking to play the game. The only downside of it was that some of the players were real sore losers and when they knew that they weren't going to win the game, they would just leave right in the middle of the game. Ugh, that was irritating.

ClueBoy12
Informant

Post by ClueBoy12 » Wed May 04, 2005 6:19 pm

yeah we should try to figure that out

Post by Guest » Sat Jul 02, 2005 9:39 am

The last time I checked, it should still be possible to play MABM over MSN, though the mob I used to play with don't do it that way anymore - they've moved over to games.com which has a HORRIBLE web-based version of Clue.

alwaysPeacock
Fleet Street Look-Out

Post by alwaysPeacock » Sat Jul 02, 2005 7:58 pm

Actually, the horrible web-based version of Clue on games.com is no more. The game list shrunk drastically, and for some reason they dropped Clue in the shrink.

Bassturds.
"But look what happened to the cook!"

CMustardwPipeinLibrary
"old Mustards don't really appeal to me"

Post by CMustardwPipeinLibrary » Sat Jul 02, 2005 8:34 pm

So now the people on MSN switched to Games.com, and Games.com dropped Clue... so where does that leave us? Unable to play, probably. But if there was a way, I'd play it.
"Are you trying to make me look stupid in front of the other guests?"
"You don't need any help from me, sir."
"That's right!"

Are you gullible? Click here to find out!

Post by Guest » Thu Jul 07, 2005 8:30 am

Whoops, my mistake! I've recently been made aware that Games.com's Clue has indeed vanished! And I don't think it's playable through MSN anymore :(

Clue is still being played on the Zone (the CD version that is) through the direct play game room (@ www.zone.msn.com/directplay) which is a general game room (i.e. not specific for Clue, but highly resemblant to the original game lobby Clue once had) for games that the Zone abandoned.

The info at www.myleague.com/csi covers how to get the CD and how to get into the gameroom. For the penniless, I believe there are some select members who are willing to send out copies of the game if you provide them a mailing addy.