Clue IDW Comics - The room we never saw.

A place to discuss all aspects of Clue/Cluedo.

Moderators: Michael, BBP, Tum

Jonathan Green
Spy

Clue IDW Comics - The room we never saw.

Post by Jonathan Green » Wed Jun 27, 2018 2:01 pm

I realize something while rereading the Clue comic online. As most of you should know, Mrs. Peacock was killed with a candlestick by Dr. Orchid back in issue 1, which was revealed in issue 6. But we never knew where she was killed, but I think I figured it out. In Issue 1, Professor Plum, Mrs. Peacock's late husband's adoptive son, said to Dr. Orchid there are 72 rooms plus a greenhouse (Conservatory), but we see 15 of them. 6 guest rooms, a garage, and 8 classic rooms. In Issue 1, we see the Hall, Dining Room, Library (Where Boddy was shot.), Kitchen, Lounge, Billiard Room, and the mystery room. In Issue 2, we see the Study and Conservatory. Now in Issue 6, we see police looking at Peacock's body and we get to see what the mystery room in full, it's blue, empty room with a big window. By process of elimination, I can say the mystery room is the Ballroom. Where else can you find a huge empty room in the mansion.
Here's the list of all the Murders, Vitcims, Weapons, and Rooms.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mrs. Peacock shot Mr. A. Boddy with a Revolver in the Library.
Dr. Orchid blunged Mrs. Peacock to death with a Candlestick in the Ballroom.
Senator White stiked Detective Orche with a piece of Lead Pipe in the Study.
Senator White attacked Colonel Mustard with a Wrench in the Conservatory.
Colonel Mustard stabbed Senator White with a Knife in the Conservatory. (So White and Mustard killed each other basically.)
Miss Scarlett fell to her death in the Great Hall after a railing of the balcony broke after she try to frame Mr. Green with a murder adept with some Rope.
"Our love is God." - Jason Dean, Heathers (1989)

CluedoKid
Con Artiste

Post by CluedoKid » Wed Jun 27, 2018 11:44 pm

The weapon Mustard used looked more like a homemade shank, like a razor taped to a stick.

alwaysPeacock
Fleet Street Look-Out

Post by alwaysPeacock » Thu Jun 28, 2018 4:37 am

I don't have my copy on hand for reference, but I do remember Green getting violently ill after he's taken away, the implication being that he's been poisoned. I just can't recall, now, who was supposed to have done it. Upton, maybe?
"But look what happened to the cook!"

CluedoKid
Con Artiste

Post by CluedoKid » Thu Jun 28, 2018 5:13 am

Dr. Orchid killed him.