logo
Homepage Forums Clue Games Cluedo Games Stage & Screen Gaming Puzzle Series In Print Miscellaneous Links & Information
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Return to the Manor of Dr. Montgomery.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 55, 56, 57
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TheArtofMurder.com Clue / Cluedo Discussion - Forum Index -> Miscellaneous
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
CluedoKid
Con Artiste


Joined: 24 Nov 2004
Posts: 17178

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quickly you get into the boat, as Dr. Dragon revs up the engine. The boat beings to luge its way out of the boathouse. You can make out Kathy coming down the steps and onto the dock, waving and shouting to you. The boat sails past Willard Smith's body, which slowly sinks under the surface.

Looking up, you can see the nozzle of the shotgun on the ledge of the 2nd floor window; pointed towards your boat! BLAM! BLAM! Thankfully, all the shots seem to miss. Jennifer must not be good at long distance shooting.

"Crap!" Fumes Diane, "That crazy cow knows what's up. I'm going to rev this thing faster."

She speeds up the boat and brings it out into open water. Unfortunately, her efforts seem to be exhausting the boat's fuel supply. Furthermore, the gold in the boat adds extra strain on the boat, making the craft heavier.

Overall, the elements contained on board contribute to the reduced performance of your boat. In the distance, you can make out another boat, with two figures on board quickly gaining towards you.




Say something to Dr. Dragon or Tobias
Call out to other boat
Use rope to swing to other boat
Start throwing gold overboard
Ask Diane to do a loop-dee-loop to confuse them
Ask Diane to turn back, to again, confuse them

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Adam106
Hatchet Man


Joined: 07 Sep 2008
Posts: 5767
Location: United Kingdom

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(Surprised no-one's replied on this before now!)

Ask the Doctor and Tobias what they think we should do!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
CluedoKid
Con Artiste


Joined: 24 Nov 2004
Posts: 17178

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You indicate to the others that your boat is noticeably slowing due to the weight of the gold.

"Maybe we should throw some of it off?" Suggests Tobias, "What good is it to us if it will get us killed?

"No!" Insists Diane, "Don't touch my gold! Let's just keep going. I will keep a lookout for any detour if I can to shake them off."





Say something to Dr. Dragon or Tobias
Call out to other boat
Use rope to swing to other boat
Start throwing gold overboard
Ask Diane to do a loop-dee-loop to confuse them
Ask Diane to turn back, to again, confuse them

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Adam106
Hatchet Man


Joined: 07 Sep 2008
Posts: 5767
Location: United Kingdom

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Alright, Doc, we'll keep the gold, but you better start doing a loop-dee-loop to confuse them!"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
CluedoKid
Con Artiste


Joined: 24 Nov 2004
Posts: 17178

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Loop-de-loop!?" Exclaims Diane, "Are you nuts!?"

"What choice have we? We are top-heavy, and they're gaining on us!" You point out.

Hesitant, but left with little option, Diane relents, and spins the boat around in a 180...

...and then, this happens.




You fall backward, hitting your head on some gold bricks, and thwacked in the back of head of what you think feels like the propeller blade, but was probably just the rough end of a keel. It's enough to make you pass out momentarily, and minding you are already still in pain from being shot in the leg earlier.

However, you manage to consciously float to the surface and find yourself in open water surrounded by the remains of the two boats.




Quick! Better think fast!

Swim to the left
Swim to the right
Swim straight ahead

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
cacums
Ringer


Joined: 31 May 2007
Posts: 10978
Location: If I told you it wouldn't be a secret anymore

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Swim to the Right!
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
CluedoKid
Con Artiste


Joined: 24 Nov 2004
Posts: 17178

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Swimming to the right, you push past the ruined remnants of the hull, still bobbing at the surface....coming closer, you come to a length of rope just hanging at the surface of the water. On the rope is a pale ladies' shoe; not unlike the kind worn by Dr. Dragon. There's no sign of her about.



-Take rope
-Keep on swimming
-Call out

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Adam106
Hatchet Man


Joined: 07 Sep 2008
Posts: 5767
Location: United Kingdom

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Take rope.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
CluedoKid
Con Artiste


Joined: 24 Nov 2004
Posts: 17178

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You take the rope, and feed it back, tracing your path in the water to where you originally were. The water is cold and it's hard to substain keeping yourself above the water. You are also getting a bit drowzy from the stress of the events of tonight. You wonder if there is a shore close by, even uninhabited land would suffice if it was out there. You wonder too how close your boat made it to the harbour where Zuki's yacht first departed from. You seem to seem to recall his boat being off-shore for the better part of the evening, but then, it may had just been going in circles before it sank.




-Cast rope
-Swim left
-Swim forward
-Call out

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TheArtofMurder.com Clue / Cluedo Discussion - Forum Index -> Miscellaneous All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 55, 56, 57
Page 57 of 57

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

This board is protected by Phpbbantispam
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group