logo
Homepage Forums Clue Games Cluedo Games Stage & Screen Gaming Puzzle Series In Print Miscellaneous Links & Information
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Return to the Manor of Dr. Montgomery.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 55, 56, 57
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TheArtofMurder.com Clue / Cluedo Discussion - Forum Index -> Miscellaneous
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
CluedoKid
Con Artiste


Joined: 24 Nov 2004
Posts: 17209

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quickly you get into the boat, as Dr. Dragon revs up the engine. The boat beings to luge its way out of the boathouse. You can make out Kathy coming down the steps and onto the dock, waving and shouting to you. The boat sails past Willard Smith's body, which slowly sinks under the surface.

Looking up, you can see the nozzle of the shotgun on the ledge of the 2nd floor window; pointed towards your boat! BLAM! BLAM! Thankfully, all the shots seem to miss. Jennifer must not be good at long distance shooting.

"Crap!" Fumes Diane, "That crazy cow knows what's up. I'm going to rev this thing faster."

She speeds up the boat and brings it out into open water. Unfortunately, her efforts seem to be exhausting the boat's fuel supply. Furthermore, the gold in the boat adds extra strain on the boat, making the craft heavier.

Overall, the elements contained on board contribute to the reduced performance of your boat. In the distance, you can make out another boat, with two figures on board quickly gaining towards you.




Say something to Dr. Dragon or Tobias
Call out to other boat
Use rope to swing to other boat
Start throwing gold overboard
Ask Diane to do a loop-dee-loop to confuse them
Ask Diane to turn back, to again, confuse them

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Adam106
Hatchet Man


Joined: 07 Sep 2008
Posts: 5767
Location: United Kingdom

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(Surprised no-one's replied on this before now!)

Ask the Doctor and Tobias what they think we should do!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
CluedoKid
Con Artiste


Joined: 24 Nov 2004
Posts: 17209

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You indicate to the others that your boat is noticeably slowing due to the weight of the gold.

"Maybe we should throw some of it off?" Suggests Tobias, "What good is it to us if it will get us killed?

"No!" Insists Diane, "Don't touch my gold! Let's just keep going. I will keep a lookout for any detour if I can to shake them off."





Say something to Dr. Dragon or Tobias
Call out to other boat
Use rope to swing to other boat
Start throwing gold overboard
Ask Diane to do a loop-dee-loop to confuse them
Ask Diane to turn back, to again, confuse them

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Adam106
Hatchet Man


Joined: 07 Sep 2008
Posts: 5767
Location: United Kingdom

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Alright, Doc, we'll keep the gold, but you better start doing a loop-dee-loop to confuse them!"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
CluedoKid
Con Artiste


Joined: 24 Nov 2004
Posts: 17209

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Loop-de-loop!?" Exclaims Diane, "Are you nuts!?"

"What choice have we? We are top-heavy, and they're gaining on us!" You point out.

Hesitant, but left with little option, Diane relents, and spins the boat around in a 180...

...and then, this happens.




You fall backward, hitting your head on some gold bricks, and thwacked in the back of head of what you think feels like the propeller blade, but was probably just the rough end of a keel. It's enough to make you pass out momentarily, and minding you are already still in pain from being shot in the leg earlier.

However, you manage to consciously float to the surface and find yourself in open water surrounded by the remains of the two boats.




Quick! Better think fast!

Swim to the left
Swim to the right
Swim straight ahead

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
cacums
Ringer


Joined: 31 May 2007
Posts: 11007
Location: If I told you it wouldn't be a secret anymore

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Swim to the Right!
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
CluedoKid
Con Artiste


Joined: 24 Nov 2004
Posts: 17209

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Swimming to the right, you push past the ruined remnants of the hull, still bobbing at the surface....coming closer, you come to a length of rope just hanging at the surface of the water. On the rope is a pale ladies' shoe; not unlike the kind worn by Dr. Dragon. There's no sign of her about.



-Take rope
-Keep on swimming
-Call out

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Adam106
Hatchet Man


Joined: 07 Sep 2008
Posts: 5767
Location: United Kingdom

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Take rope.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
CluedoKid
Con Artiste


Joined: 24 Nov 2004
Posts: 17209

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You take the rope, and feed it back, tracing your path in the water to where you originally were. The water is cold and it's hard to substain keeping yourself above the water. You are also getting a bit drowzy from the stress of the events of tonight. You wonder if there is a shore close by, even uninhabited land would suffice if it was out there. You wonder too how close your boat made it to the harbour where Zuki's yacht first departed from. You seem to seem to recall his boat being off-shore for the better part of the evening, but then, it may had just been going in circles before it sank.




-Cast rope
-Swim left
-Swim forward
-Call out

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Lord Caspen
Court Stenographer


Joined: 06 May 2005
Posts: 2533

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:19 pm    Post subject: Next Move Reply with quote

Call out
_________________
It's discouraging to think how many people are shocked by honesty and how few by deceit. -- Blithe Spirit, Noel Coward.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
CluedoKid
Con Artiste


Joined: 24 Nov 2004
Posts: 17209

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You call out into the abyss,

"Hello!? Help! Anyone alive?"

A moment passes and suddenly, an arm shoots up from the water and grabs you around the neck. His beefy grip restrains you tightly.

"Hey!" You cry, but your voice gets muffled into their.

In the distance peering over, who you presume must be Tobia's arm, you see Kathy trying to support herself on some buoyant wreckage.



Say something Tobias
Call out to Kathy
Suck on Toby's arm

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Lord Caspen
Court Stenographer


Joined: 06 May 2005
Posts: 2533

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 10:15 pm    Post subject: Next Move Reply with quote

Okay, I just have to know what the heck this is about ...

Suck on Tobias's arm
_________________
It's discouraging to think how many people are shocked by honesty and how few by deceit. -- Blithe Spirit, Noel Coward.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
CluedoKid
Con Artiste


Joined: 24 Nov 2004
Posts: 17209

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You suckle upon his arm.

"Mmm, that's nice." Softly moans Tobias, "Just suck as much as you need to. Shhh. It will be alright. Shh. Shh."



Say something Tobias
Call out to Kathy

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Lord Caspen
Court Stenographer


Joined: 06 May 2005
Posts: 2533

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 10:26 pm    Post subject: Next Move Reply with quote

Say something to Tobias

"Hey, we should probably get out of the water, don't you think?"
_________________
It's discouraging to think how many people are shocked by honesty and how few by deceit. -- Blithe Spirit, Noel Coward.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
CluedoKid
Con Artiste


Joined: 24 Nov 2004
Posts: 17209

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Agreed" replies Toby.

He paddles on ahead towards Kathy and what looks like be Jenny Harrington leaning against the wreckage.

"Wait!" You cry out after him. You try to catch up, yet you are still injured and thus, slower. You lost your splint of wood that you were using as a support for your leg, but as you are in the water, it would be useless to you.

As you attempt to reach the other three, something bobs in your path. You try to grab on, and to your horror, you realize you can see in the increasing light of morning that the object in the water is none other than the now putrefying corpse of little Peter Ballinger! Somehow his body must had been carried off by the tide.

"Ah!" You cry out.



Examine Peter's body again
Call out the others
Swim out to the others and leave the body

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Lord Caspen
Court Stenographer


Joined: 06 May 2005
Posts: 2533

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 9:13 pm    Post subject: Next Move Reply with quote

Examine the body again.
_________________
It's discouraging to think how many people are shocked by honesty and how few by deceit. -- Blithe Spirit, Noel Coward.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
CluedoKid
Con Artiste


Joined: 24 Nov 2004
Posts: 17209

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Clearly, Peter is still bound with that dreadful wire that apparently killed him hours ago...



Pull on wire
Call out the others
Swim out to the others and leave the body

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Lord Caspen
Court Stenographer


Joined: 06 May 2005
Posts: 2533

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 9:20 pm    Post subject: Next Move Reply with quote

Pull on the wire.
_________________
It's discouraging to think how many people are shocked by honesty and how few by deceit. -- Blithe Spirit, Noel Coward.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TheArtofMurder.com Clue / Cluedo Discussion - Forum Index -> Miscellaneous All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 55, 56, 57
Page 57 of 57

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

This board is protected by Phpbbantispam
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group