The Official Confessions Thread

A place to discuss all aspects of Clue/Cluedo.

Moderators: Michael, BBP, Tum

mr1621
Suspect

Post by mr1621 » Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:15 pm

People say I'm antisocial...so I don't talk to them...Look, I'm just an Australian trying to help out the cretins, more commonly known as The General Public. As a Professor I need quiet to understand the complexities of science...BUT Mrs P invited some wannabe aboriginal hippy and soon my world was introduced to his didgeridoo-ing.

I was busy, in the Study, when he came in and increasingly annoying me our tête-à-tête soon became personal 'til I whacked him with the didgeridoo 'til he was dead.

People say I'm antisocial...so I don't talk to them...I whack them!

(Professor Plum with the Didgeridoo in the Study.)

mr1621
Suspect

Post by mr1621 » Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:40 pm

Lend me your earlobes and I'll tell you a story of woe. Some twenty plus years ago, I was a young, vivacious thing. A thing that union-ed itself with Will Scarlett - Viv's father. Since after that honeymoon, a streak of cruelty slowly emerged and I became a half-zombie, controlled by my mustached menace-r. One morrow such was my despair and loathing of my then existence that I brandished a blade deep into his poisonous heart. Dragging him from the Hall, I cast away his corpse to rot underneath somewhere where the Ravens foul and Nature harsh-es with an icy wind.

(A somewhat Shakespearean Mrs Peacock with the Dagger in the Hall.)

cluefan8888
Gumshoe

Post by cluefan8888 » Sun Jul 31, 2016 7:48 pm

It was indeed MISS SCARLET with the KNIFE in the DINING ROOM at MIDNIGHT because of BLACKMAIL and the victim was THE FRENCH COUNT!
Yes. It was me. I killed him. He was the one who F***ing tried to revale who I really am. You see I am not a Actress. I am an assain. I killed my husbands because they were my targets. The "French Count" Found out and would try to revale it tomarrow! I went to find The count getting a very last dinner at the dining hall at midnight.
FLASHBACK
Scarlet went to see French Count at the dining room. he was eating a pizza bagle. posioning it would be fun. Scarlet noticed the knife. She grabbed the knife. She used it at the count's neck. His neck was then slashed out. he then bleed to death.
END OF FLASHBACK
After all...it is what I needed to do.

CluedoKid
Con Artiste

Post by CluedoKid » Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:37 pm

From my latest set of character drawings...

Miss Scarlet with the Blunderbuss in her Bedroom.

Miss Scarlet knew that Mr. Boddy had little interest in protecting Dr. Black's collections after Black's murder. She also knew of Boddy's long standing jealousy of Black's fortune and reputation, one that he himself could never compare to, even if Black Manor was now his. Boddy also had the presumptuous notion that Miss Scarlet could be his too, another trophy for his personal collection, as he would view all of Black's friends and acquaintances. As Miss Scarlet herself could not secure a return to her own country, Black gone, and her own assets depleted, her residency at Black Manor was now inescapable, and Scarlet found herself a prisoner to Boddy's clutches. It was a quarter to midnight he came to see her. He simply let himself into her room, hardly the gentlemanly thing to do. Scarlet had taken one of Black's blunderbusses absent-mindly, possibly to protect it from being sold off, as Boddy had done with many other valuables in the house. Amazingly, it was still in mint shape, a musket still lodged in the chamber, which then exploded with gunpowder when it went off. Though she tried to aim for Boddy's head, she instead recoiled and the musket shattered the stain glass screen above her headboard, and her eardrum. But when she flipped the firearm around and swung the blunt wooden butt over Boddy's head, she made no mistake. He barely had time to escape her bedroom, a pity he even entered to begin with.

cluedoking123
Senior Detective
Location: Behind you with the candlestick...don't turn around

Post by cluedoking123 » Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:11 am

love it!
IT'S ALL TOO SHOCKING!

NotMrGreen
Suspect

Post by NotMrGreen » Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:41 pm

The Butler: ...when Miss Scarlet left him in the Lounge after dinner, Colonel Mustard saw the Wrench in the log basket where Professor Plum had left it. The Colonel picked it up and went looking for Mr Boddy. By good chance, The Colonel found Mr Boddy sitting in the Library - with a glass of brandy. As The Colonel launched his attack, the brandy glass fell onto the floor, staining it. The Colonel raced into the Hall where with an old duster he wiped the Wrench and left it there. He went to the Conservatory and put the duster in the cabinet. Minutes later he was joined by Mrs Peacock there. They were together when Mr Boddy was found.

NotMrGreen
Suspect

Post by NotMrGreen » Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:53 pm

The Butler: ...Going to the Study, Mr Green didn't find Mr Boddy but he saw the Knife, the evil looking Knife and that gave Mr Green confidence to settle Mr Boddy for ever. Taking the Knife he later found Mr Boddy in the Conservatory, alone. After fatally wounding Mr Boddy, Mr Green left the Conservatory, leaving a bloodstain on a rug. He hurried into the empty Kitchen, wiping the Knife with the duster Mrs White had earlier used on the candlesticks and left the Knife under the sink in a cupboard. Then he put the duster onto the fire in the Ballroom and joined Colonel Mustard and Professor Plum in the Billiard Room.

NotMrGreen
Suspect

Post by NotMrGreen » Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:04 pm

Colonel Mustard's alibi: I was with Plum in the Library for about 20 minutes. The poor chap told me about his showdown with Boddy earlier. When I thought he'd calmed down I went to the Study expecting to find Boddy but Green was there instead. So we chatted for about 10 minutes then he left and I went to the Conservatory. Miss Scarlet was there. We chatted for about 15 minutes when Mrs White joined us. We were together when... when we heard the news about Boddy.

NotMrGreen
Suspect

Post by NotMrGreen » Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:27 pm

The Butler (on steroids): ...in the Hall was the Flame Thrower where Professor Plum had left it. With her evening gloves on, Miss Scarlet armed herself with it and went looking for Sir Nigel Boddy. She found him in the Parc Du Chateau. He was drunk and rambling with profanity to Miss Scarlet so she set him alight. The burnt grass is evidence of her fire attack. Afterwards, she put the Flame Thrower onto the billiard table and went to the Kitchen where Mrs White joined her.

cluefan8888
Gumshoe

Post by cluefan8888 » Tue Dec 27, 2016 8:23 am

(nothing to do with my game except for the suspect image)
I will like to now reveal it was Col. Mustard With the Billiard Cue in the Billiard Room!
Well...Where Do I Began? There were Rumors About Me Being a cold blooded killer and not a Colonel. Those rumors were false of course. But Sir Peach Spreaded the rumors at tonight's party. At Dawn Me And Sir Peach aggred to play one more game of Billiards;During Which I Stabbed Sir Peach. Well Ol' Chap; Let me tell you; He Deserved it.

CorBlimey
Suspect

Post by CorBlimey » Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:34 pm

The Butler: ...Colonel Mustard knew Mr Boddy was going to expose his and Miss Scarlet's scheme to sell Arlington Hall behind his back. When the Colonel left the Ballroom he went into the Dining Room and saw one of the silver Candlesticks on the table. Picking it up, he wondered if Mr Boddy was alone somewhere. Mr Boddy was in the Kitchen - pouring himself a cup of tea when the Colonel struck. The teacup and teapot smashed onto the floor, leaving a large stain of milk and tea there. Colonel Mustard hurried back into the Dining Room and put the Candlestick back on the table. He didn't see the dent on it - nor did he remove his fingerprints.

WhatNowEh
Suspect

Post by WhatNowEh » Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:15 am

Mrs Peacock in the Kitchen with the Candlestick

...Mrs Peacock went into the Kitchen, hoping for a nightcap from Mrs White. Mr Boddy was there instead and soon he began to patronise her - as he did earlier. Seeing one of the silver Candlesticks on the Kitchen table - where Professor Plum had left it, Mrs Peacock grabbed it and attacked Mr Boddy. His blood's still on the Kitchen floor where he fell. Because she was wearing evening gloves, Mrs Peacock didn't leave her fingerprints on the Candlestick as she left it on top of the piano in the Ballroom...

WhatNowEh
Suspect

Post by WhatNowEh » Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:27 am

Miss Scarlet in the Lounge with the Lead Pipe

...Miss Scarlet remembered the Lead Pipe that was in the Hall cupboard. She went and took it and returned to the Lounge where a self-satisfied Mr Boddy sat with his back to her. She crept towards him and as the pipe hit him, Mr Boddy's cigar fell to the floor - it's still there. Miss Scarlet hurried from the Lounge and put the Lead Pipe back in the Hall cupboard. She was wearing evening gloves so she left no fingerprints. She didn't wipe the pipe though which had Mr Boddy's hair on it...

WhatNowEh
Suspect

Post by WhatNowEh » Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:48 am

Professor Plum in the Hall with the Gun

...Professor Plum went into the Hall. Mr Boddy was there and soon he began to patronise The Professor - as he did earlier. Seeing the Gun by good fortune in the Hall cupboard where Miss Scarlet had left it, Professor Plum fired it at Mr Boddy. It was loaded with real shells and as Mr Boddy fell, he caused the clock to smash onto the floor - it's still there. Because The Professor was wearing Mrs White's polishing gloves, Professor Plum didn't leave his fingerprints on the Gun when he left it in the drawer of Mr Boddy's desk in the Study...

JepMZ
Suspect

Miss Scarlet with a Knife in the Kitchen

Post by JepMZ » Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:11 pm

Dearest Miss Orchid,

Do you still remember the day we met? The movie director hired a flower consultant from a prestigious university and brought you on set to furnish the scene. My role was a femme fatale with a mind to poison a ceo with a toxic serum hidden in a white flower. When you approached me it was like white doves woke up inside me and fled flying away thru my mouth. My chest felt floaty and weak seeing your radiance of your face. You handed me a single orchid, as sweet smelling as your perfume. And when I gently hold it, By accident, I felt the softness of your hands, such warmth transcending space and time. Never had I felt this way for another. I needed to know you more. For that was the moment the gates of everything I never knew opened up to me and bathe me in the light of heaven

Oh my Orchid, my heart aches to see that Boddy entrances you, cut your roots, and cements your feet and declare you a mere chef. You have such a bright future ahead of you. Heed not his promises of financial support and run away with me! Stay away from him, do you not see he is overcomes with lust? I've seen you smiling as he pecks your neck and caresses the container of your treasured heart. But will you smile still when the day he is bored of your affections and throws you away like he did with Mrs. White? The path is clear, and your demise is set in stone, unless I do something.

Forgive me. The thought of setting you free has been carefully sheltered in my heart. But it was only until the last time I saw you is when I knew how to do it. I went into the kitchen while Body entertained guests being alarmed by the sound of your frightened gasp. Mortified I am to see you in a French maid outfit instead of donning clothes of an academic. Your finger bleeding in the cutting board. I held your hand, your soft hand, and kissed the finger, red on red. I knew this night will be the last night you will ever hold this knife again.

I don't care about being seen by the millions who watch my movies. All I care is that you see me, my Orchid.

The only crime you ever commited is love. Suspect: you, Weapon: yourself, Room: I

Adam106
Hatchet Man

Post by Adam106 » Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:21 pm

^ That's pretty innovative, JepMZ - I like it! (Oh, and welcome to the forum, by the way! :))

cluedoking123
Senior Detective
Location: Behind you with the candlestick...don't turn around

Post by cluedoking123 » Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:52 pm

JepMZ

IT'S ALL TOO SHOCKING!

CdiHell
Suspect

Miss Scarlet with the Knife in the Dining Room

Post by CdiHell » Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:12 am

Note: This outcome I've created using pictures from all the 3 CD-ROM mysteries.

After dinner, later when Mr. Green left her in the Lounge, Miss Scarlet didn't go to the Kitchen as she said.

Instead, she stayed in the Lounge and saw the Knife in the log basket where Professor Plum had left it earlier.

Leaving it there, she walked into the Dining Room where Mr. Boddy was.

After a few minutes of enduring his pomposity and reaffirmation that she wouldn't inherit Arlington, she left furiously to retreat back into the Lounge.

With her evening gloves already on, she grabbed the Knife and returned to the Dining Room.

There she stabbed Mr. Boddy and Mr. Boddy's blood stained a chair.

Panic-stricken at what she had just done, Miss Scarlet knocked over a standing plate that crashed onto the floor as she fled.

She hurried into the Library where she wiped the Knife with one of Mrs. White's dusters which Mrs. White had left there earlier.

Miss Scarlet then put the Knife across on a bookshelf.

And then she tried to push the duster down the back of the Library's sofa and left to join Colonel Mustard in the Conservatory.

Jonathan Green
Spy

Ms. Peach's Confession (Marmalade Game Studio)

Post by Jonathan Green » Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:46 pm

"I did....I didn't mean.....I didn't mean to kill him!
Y'all see, I loved Black. I remember meeting him at a little society gathering back a few months ago. Dr. Black was so charming, and so.....handsome. We started seeing each other after that. It was so...epic. I thought we had something you see. When I received his invite to his 30th birthday soiree at his uncle's estate, I was excited! I thought he was going to proposed to me! But when I passing by the Ballroom, I'd overheard his daughter Dr. Orchid telling the professor that Black was secretly married to that ol' gold digger Mrs. Peacock. I felted betrayed. I thought he loved little ol' me. Then it hot me; When I thought was love was just a little mere dalliance for him. Later that night, after dinner, I confronted Dr. Black about his marriage to Peacock and what we had in the Conservatory. And did you know he said. He said there was never a "us" and told me he didn't want see me again. And when we started to leave, I hit him with a Candlestick nearby and killed him. I panicked. What was gonna do now?! I hid his body in the secret passageway under the carpet and retrieve it after everyone was asleep. I dragged Black the stairs to make it look like he had a fatal stair accident. I thought he loved me. I THOUGHT HE LOVED ME!

(Ms.Peach in the Conservatory with the Candlestick)
"Our love is God." - Jason Dean, Heathers (1989)