CLOSED OFF

A place to discuss all aspects of Clue/Cluedo.

Moderators: Michael, BBP, Tum

Post Reply

Who do you want to Play as?

Poll ended at Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:40 pm

M. Alpohse Brunette
0
No votes
Miss Emily Peach
0
No votes
Inspector Ian Grey
0
No votes
Madame Rhoda Rose
0
No votes
Doctor Michale Prussian
1
100%
Lady Abby Mint
0
No votes
 
Total votes: 1

cluefan8888
Gumshoe
Posts: 209
Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2016 4:19 pm
Location: In the gazebo with the posion.

CLOSED OFF

Post by cluefan8888 » Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:40 pm

I Think really no one but one person wants to play this.
Last edited by cluefan8888 on Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:31 am, edited 5 times in total.

Black
Bindle Stiff
Posts: 6086
Joined: Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:04 pm
Location: In the Billiard Rm with the Wrench

Post by Black » Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:56 pm

You're doing it again. You're making multiple threads, running multiple games at once. Make one game and stick with it

cluefan8888
Gumshoe
Posts: 209
Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2016 4:19 pm
Location: In the gazebo with the posion.

Post by cluefan8888 » Sun Oct 29, 2017 8:11 pm

Black wrote:You're doing it again. You're making multiple threads, running multiple games at once. Make one game and stick with it
I'm planning of this first,Then The Murder mystery,then The Muders at Blackwell Manor.

cluefan8888
Gumshoe
Posts: 209
Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2016 4:19 pm
Location: In the gazebo with the posion.

Post by cluefan8888 » Sun Oct 29, 2017 8:18 pm

Image
You enter the Front Hall,Greeted By Mrs White,The Maid And Cook of Boddy's Manor.
"Your To Late to Meet Malcom sir,He's just been discovered,Murdered.". "Sad Day for all of us,Huh?". "Im afraid So. Im Thinking the
Murderer may strike again.". There is a Candlestick on the top of a shelf.
>Search Hall
>Ask Mrs. White about the crime (Say what you want to say in the commets)
>Head off to Lounge or Study
>Examine The Candlestick
[NOTE : You are Playing as Inspector Percy Pry.]

MrCrimson46
Suspect
Posts: 13
Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:56 pm

Post by MrCrimson46 » Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:32 am

Ok I guess ill join I haven't done one of these before. I'll search the room

cluefan8888
Gumshoe
Posts: 209
Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2016 4:19 pm
Location: In the gazebo with the posion.

Post by cluefan8888 » Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:09 am

Image
There seems to be a Secrect Passage way from this to the Consevatory.
>Head off to the Study,Lounge,or Consevatory
>Examine the Candlestick
>Ask Mrs. White for alibi
Last edited by cluefan8888 on Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MrCrimson46
Suspect
Posts: 13
Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:56 pm

Post by MrCrimson46 » Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:11 pm

Talk to Mrs White for her alibi.

cluefan8888
Gumshoe
Posts: 209
Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2016 4:19 pm
Location: In the gazebo with the posion.

Post by cluefan8888 » Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:45 pm

Image
"Well, at Moring,i Was With Countess Peacock,at the Lounge. In the Afternoon,I was
By myself in the Consevatory. I Think I Put my Glasses there. At Dawn,I Was With
Miss Scarlett,Arguing with her in the Study. At Midnight,I Was in The Libarary with,oh
who was the guy? Professor Plum?"
>Head off to Lounge or Study
>Examine The Candlestick

MrCrimson46
Suspect
Posts: 13
Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:56 pm

Post by MrCrimson46 » Sun Nov 05, 2017 3:09 am

Ok examine the candlestick

cluefan8888
Gumshoe
Posts: 209
Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2016 4:19 pm
Location: In the gazebo with the posion.

Post by cluefan8888 » Sun Nov 05, 2017 2:36 pm

There seems to blood on the Candlestick! was this the Murder weapon? There are no
Fingerprints.
>Head off to consevatory,Lounge,Or Study [State where]

MrCrimson46
Suspect
Posts: 13
Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:56 pm

Post by MrCrimson46 » Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:19 pm

Go to lounge

Post Reply