logo
Homepage Forums Clue Games Cluedo Games Stage & Screen Gaming Puzzle Series In Print Miscellaneous Links & Information
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Clue 1972 and movie style card backs

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TheArtofMurder.com Clue / Cluedo Discussion - Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mr_Scarlett
Snoop

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:03 pm    Post subject: Clue 1972 and movie style card backs Reply with quote

Hi all.

Is there any way of telling a 1972 Clue set that has the movie style card backs from the outside of the box?

I have been looking for one for a while, but many of the pictures on eBay etc. show the cards from the front (if they show the cards at all!)

There are a few sets I have seen that are sealed (and I prefer to get my Clue games sealed!) one even over here in the UK, which would save me a LOT of postage, but I want to be sure they have the movie style card backs!

Any help gratefully received!
Murder by Death
Forensics Supervisor

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Clue 1972 and movie style card backs Reply with quote

Mr_Scarlett wrote:
Hi all.

Is there any way of telling a 1972 Clue set that has the movie style card backs from the outside of the box?

I have been looking for one for a while, but many of the pictures on eBay etc. show the cards from the front (if they show the cards at all!)

There are a few sets I have seen that are sealed (and I prefer to get my Clue games sealed!) one even over here in the UK, which would save me a LOT of postage, but I want to be sure they have the movie style card backs!

Any help gratefully received!

Copyright date on the box. 1979 has the movie card backs. There are ways to tell inside (and maybe outside) the box too. Try a search, for 1979 and movie cards
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TheArtofMurder.com Clue / Cluedo Discussion - Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: