logo
Homepage Forums Clue Games Cluedo Games Stage & Screen Gaming Puzzle Series In Print Miscellaneous Links & Information
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Return to the Manor of Dr. Montgomery.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 52, 53, 54

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TheArtofMurder.com Clue / Cluedo Discussion - Forum Index -> Miscellaneous
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cacums
Ringer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Go to Kitchen
Con Artiste

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Upon entering the kitchen, before your eyes, you see none other than Jennifer Harrington locked in an embrace with Captain Gilliam, when suddenly she attacks him with a kitchen knife!

"Oooh!" He cried, still holding an unlit cigarette in his lips, "But...but.......how could YOU!"

"How?" Laughs Jennifer, "How not? I'm quite spry for my age. Isn't that the sort of thing you liked, Bill?"

"I thought you LOVED me!" He moaned in pain.

"You actually thought I loved you....you, of all people," Jennifer huffed, sinking the knife deeper, making the captain cry out, "You did your bit, getting us here with the boat, but ultimately hun, I have other ambitions than being a moll for some salty old captain!"

Jennifer turns to you,

"Oh hello Thomas." She says smiling, "You are just in time for the big reunion."

Dear God! How do you address this scene?

Say something to Jennifer
Try to help Captain Bill (State how)
Finish off the Captain (State how)
Leave the kitchen

Gumshoe

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let's leave the kitchen.
CluedoKid
Con Artiste

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You turn around and leave the kitchen without assisting Captain Bill. Jennifer continues to smile, and does not stop you from leaving.

You're back in the hall and the whole house has fallen silent. Where to?

Search hall
Go to living room
Go to kitchen
Go upstairs
Enter darkroom
Leave

Gumshoe

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Go to Living Room.
CluedoKid
Con Artiste

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In the living room is Kathy. She smiles and takes your hand. "Hello Thomas. You've made it at last."

It's Kathy! What now?

Follow her
Say something

Gumshoe

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Follow her.
CluedoKid
Con Artiste

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Come," Says Kathy, "I want you to meet someone."

Do you dare refuse her?

Resigned, you follow Kathy up the stairs. Mrs. Harrington is right behind you both.

Walking along a short hall, the three of you enter a bedroom, and find none other than...

Dr. Dragon very much alive! She is covered in what you now realize must be fake blood, and is standing next to a decrepit, but not too feeble old man.

"Thomas, I'm sure you remember Dr. Dragon." Says Kathy, "Oh, yes, I forgot to mention, I never really did kill her! You see, it was my sister, Debra, who wanted the good doctor dead, not me. She grew paranoid, our murder operation slowly driving her mad. She saw Dr. Dragon as an outsider, an interloper, and insisted to kill her. Unfortunately, we could not allow that, and Debra sadly was proving too much a liability. And so..."

"Yes, poor Debra," Agreed Dr. Dragon, "I admit, our bit of theatrics using a prop poker to make me look dead was enough to convince Debra, though it didn't seem to fool that lad, Fayas, the ship's engineer. He seemed to suspect me from the start, and with Debra no longer around, it seems I had to help Kathy out a bit, and so, that poker came quite handy knocking out Fayas, and then using my own dental floss (razor sharp it is!) to finish the job for him!"

"But yes, Dr. Dragon, has such an important role to play in all this. I almost forgot Thomas, meet my grandfather - Grandpa Will!"

The old man looks at you and gives you a wrinkly grin with a smoking pipe wedged in between. He is brandishing a shotgun in his hand, yet though cold in gaze, he seems non-threatening (to you.)

"Wellll...." He says, "You must be the young whippersnapper Kathy has been telling me about. Quite a catch for her, indeed. Indeed. You see Thomas, I knew your grandfather many moons ago, here in Moonpoint. It's a shame, what happened to him, but you see, he had been always on my tail - he knew me once as someone, Willard Smith, the supposed demon of Moonpoint who killed all those people at old Monty's mansion. Hehehe. And it's all true. I did! Slaughtered them all! Just as we have done once more this evening, with this basterization of his God-awful B.I.G. Club. So long I live - Thomas - B.I.G. has had its day! And anyone who dares continue Montgomery's legacy, shall die at the hand of the Smiths! I want a good look at you young man, why don't you come a little closer?"

This is almost all too much for you to intake. What ought you say or do now?

Come closer to Grandpa Will
Ask - What does Dr. Dragon have to do with all this?
Ask - What do you intend for me?
Ask - Was that you shooting at everyone, earlier?
Ask - So, who murdered who?
Ask - Where's Tobias?
Ask - What happened to Captain Gillian?
Say something to Jennifer Harrington
Say something to Kathy Harrington
Say something to Grandpa Will
Say something to Dr. Dragon

Ringer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ask - So, who murdered who?
Con Artiste

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"My goodness, what an obtuse question!" Declares Kathy, "Well my dear, you murdered Mr. Hand, let's not forget that. I was there, and I loved that you did that. You also helped me in slaying Sonja Zuki, most wonderfully."

She turns to Grandpa Will, who is smiling wickedly.

"Naturally, part of our gathering tonight was that Grandpa wanted to murder, so very dearly, but he is not his young self anymore, so he enlisted in the help of Debra and myself, to conduct the killings. You must know, I never wanted to kill Debra, my own sister, but even when you love your own family, you cannot let them interfere with an important operation."

"I mostly let my granddaughters do the killings." Informed Jennifer.

"Dab nabbit!" Declared Willard Smith, "I regret I couldn't have taken part in the fun, but I did polish off that silly policewoman! Did she really think she could protect anyone from us? Mind you, that booby trap I set up outside our home grounds was pretty clever, wouldn't you admit?"

"Indeed!" Agreed Jennifer, "Took out three fools in one swoop!"

"As mentioned already, I killed Fayas," Admitted Dr. Dragon, "He was on my trail and by then, Kathy needed a bit of help disposing of people. Also, I did help bate Debra so that we could polish her off too."

"As for the others," Said Kathy, "It was mostly an operation between me and Debra, before she became a nuisance of course. She killed your brother, you must know already, and helped me to dispatch of Andrew who our grandmother helped to lure. We already had killed Jonathan Zuki together on the boat, and sabotaged it so it would sink in a timely manner. By the time we arrived at Moonpoint, Debra got to work killing her husband and son, who were merely ploys to help get her integrated with B.I.G., before we had to kill her too."

"And" Added Willard, "It was I who burned down your grandfathers' church, with the help of Jennifer, after we forced him to wed us! What do you think of that?"

Say something to Grandpa Will
Ask - What do you intend for me?
Ask - Was that you shooting at everyone, earlier?
Ask - Where's Tobias?
Say something to Jennifer Harrington
Ask - Why did you marry this man, Willard?
Ask - What happened to Captain Gillian?
Say something to Kathy Harrington
Say something to Dr. Dragon
Ask - What do you, Dr. Dragon, have to do with any this?
Search bedroom

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TheArtofMurder.com Clue / Cluedo Discussion - Forum Index -> Miscellaneous All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 52, 53, 54
Page 54 of 54

Jump to: