German Cluedo Episodes

A place to discuss all aspects of Clue/Cluedo.

Moderators: Michael, BBP, Tum

NotMrGreen2
Suspect
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:49 am

Post by NotMrGreen2 » Wed Dec 21, 2016 7:33 am

edit

Black
Bindle Stiff
Posts: 6086
Joined: Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:04 pm
Location: In the Billiard Rm with the Wrench

Post by Black » Thu Dec 22, 2016 5:46 pm

The actress who played the young girl in episode 6 (The one who escaped from her abusive father) she is also dead in real life.

CorBlimey
Suspect
Posts: 9
Joined: Sat Jan 07, 2017 4:11 am

Post by CorBlimey » Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:51 am

Black wrote:The actress who played the young girl in episode 6 (The one who escaped from her abusive father) she is also dead in real life.
Sad news because she looked young in the episode. (I don't know how she died.)

On YouTube, Sander (I think that's the name) has done edits of the solutions from the German series.

Black
Bindle Stiff
Posts: 6086
Joined: Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:04 pm
Location: In the Billiard Rm with the Wrench

Post by Black » Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:38 pm

CorBlimey wrote:
Black wrote:The actress who played the young girl in episode 6 (The one who escaped from her abusive father) she is also dead in real life.
Sad news because she looked young in the episode. (I don't know how she died.)

On YouTube, Sander (I think that's the name) has done edits of the solutions from the German series.
Sadly, She took her own life

CorBlimey
Suspect
Posts: 9
Joined: Sat Jan 07, 2017 4:11 am

Post by CorBlimey » Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:56 pm

Black wrote:
CorBlimey wrote:
Black wrote:The actress who played the young girl in episode 6 (The one who escaped from her abusive father) she is also dead in real life.
Sad news because she looked young in the episode. (I don't know how she died.)

On YouTube, Sander (I think that's the name) has done edits of the solutions from the German series.
Sadly, She took her own life
:(

CorBlimey2
Suspect
Posts: 9
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:24 am

Post by CorBlimey2 » Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:19 pm

Black wrote:
CorBlimey wrote:
Black wrote:The actress who played the young girl in episode 6 (The one who escaped from her abusive father) she is also dead in real life.
Sad news because she looked young in the episode. (I don't know how she died.)

On YouTube, Sander (I think that's the name) has done edits of the solutions from the German series.
Sadly, She took her own life
I read, earlier, about Sylvia Siedel (if I've remembered her name correctly there) and it's sad that her mother killed herself in 1992 reportedly, not long before Sylvia's Cluedo (1993, was it?) episode.

I assume because she lost her mother, she struggled with anxiety and depression (I can relate to battling those latter, awful to endure at times).

Terrible for the family to have had two suicides (if the German Wikipedia page for Sylvia has correct information).

DeclineFall
Suspect
Posts: 21
Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:08 am

Post by DeclineFall » Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:34 am

Any feedback about (whether) the 2 remaining episodes have been found?

Black
Bindle Stiff
Posts: 6086
Joined: Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:04 pm
Location: In the Billiard Rm with the Wrench

Post by Black » Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:22 pm

I spoke to Thomas Stark, the person who has been uploading the episodes onto YouTube and he knows someone who has the missing episodes so he might be able to load the episodes A.S.A.P.

Just as a little taster, I have found out from Thomas the weapons from episode 9 Blood is Thicker Than Water.

The Weapons are:

Riding Crop - Knife - Gun - Hammer - Old Pistol - Axe

He knows the solutions to both episodes but he didn't reveal and I assume you guys don't want to know either until the episodes are released.

SoupyNorman
Suspect
Posts: 10
Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2017 9:15 am

Post by SoupyNorman » Sun Jan 29, 2017 9:41 am

Black, thank you for your reply about the missing episodes.

Black
Bindle Stiff
Posts: 6086
Joined: Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:04 pm
Location: In the Billiard Rm with the Wrench

Post by Black » Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:23 pm

Episode 9 is now out https://youtu.be/rq2NbqVEEec

User avatar
CluedoKid
Con Artiste
Posts: 17292
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2004 10:05 am

Post by CluedoKid » Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:43 pm

So what happened? Plum, Gun, Kitchen?
Image

User avatar
cluedoking123
Senior Detective
Posts: 1094
Joined: Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:22 am
Location: Behind you with the candlestick...don't turn around

Post by cluedoking123 » Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:51 am

CluedoKid wrote:So what happened? Plum, Gun, Kitchen?
No, I'll put it in white so as not to spoil the actual solution:

Mustard Gun Kitchen: He killed plum's brother thinking it WAS Dr. Plum. Interesting twist if you ask me.
IT'S ALL TOO SHOCKING!
Image

User avatar
CluedoKid
Con Artiste
Posts: 17292
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2004 10:05 am

Post by CluedoKid » Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:34 pm

Hmm, I hope they have White the killer for the last one. She is still the only one who hasn't killed yet.
Image

Black
Bindle Stiff
Posts: 6086
Joined: Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:04 pm
Location: In the Billiard Rm with the Wrench

Post by Black » Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:05 pm

CluedoKid wrote:Hmm, I hope they have White the killer for the last one. She is still the only one who hasn't killed yet.
Doubtful, if the 8th episode is similar to the Australian episode A Fete Worse Than Death, then it won't be Mrs. White

idk30
Suspect
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:02 am

Post by idk30 » Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:04 am

Black wrote:Episode 9 is now out https://youtu.be/rq2NbqVEEec
Thanks (and I'd thank the uploader but he's disabled comments for Folge 9).

idk30
Suspect
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:02 am

Post by idk30 » Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:24 am

cluedoking123 wrote:
CluedoKid wrote:So what happened? Plum, Gun, Kitchen?
No, I'll put it in white so as not to spoil the actual solution:

Mustard Gun Kitchen: He killed plum's brother thinking it WAS Dr. Plum. Interesting twist if you ask me.
I translated the German that's at the end of the episode. A summary (in white):

Mustard owed Plum money after their sessions in the billiard room. After, a tipsy Mustard shot Plum's brother by mistake in the kitchen. Something was used by Mustard to lessen the gunshot sound. Plum's brother fell onto the cake/worktop/something after the shot.

I'd have to watch the episode again to see if there were visual clues that pointed to the murder room.

User avatar
cluedoking123
Senior Detective
Posts: 1094
Joined: Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:22 am
Location: Behind you with the candlestick...don't turn around

Post by cluedoking123 » Sun Jul 30, 2017 1:37 pm

idk30 wrote:
cluedoking123 wrote:
CluedoKid wrote:So what happened? Plum, Gun, Kitchen?
No, I'll put it in white so as not to spoil the actual solution:

Mustard Gun Kitchen: He killed plum's brother thinking it WAS Dr. Plum. Interesting twist if you ask me.
I translated the German that's at the end of the episode. A summary (in white):

Mustard owed Plum money after their sessions in the billiard room. After, a tipsy Mustard shot Plum's brother by mistake in the kitchen. Something was used by Mustard to lessen the gunshot sound. Plum's brother fell onto the cake/worktop/something after the shot.

I'd have to watch the episode again to see if there were visual clues that pointed to the murder room.
There aren't the episode isn't complete so clues that would point to the weapon and room are missing.
IT'S ALL TOO SHOCKING!
Image

idk30
Suspect
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:02 am

Post by idk30 » Sun Jul 30, 2017 3:00 pm

cluedoking123 wrote:There aren't the episode isn't complete so clues that would point to the weapon and room are missing.
Sorry, I meant visual clues in the 2 sections (with the inspector) after the main section.

Black
Bindle Stiff
Posts: 6086
Joined: Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:04 pm
Location: In the Billiard Rm with the Wrench

Post by Black » Sun Jul 30, 2017 5:43 pm

I have to disagree with Cluedoking about a clue not pointing to the weapon. It's very minor and possibly irrelevant but it's something.

SPOILERS

When Mrs. Peacock took the revolver out of the cabinet in the main evidence, the barrel of the gun was pointing AWAY from the mirror but in the first bonus evidence where the Commissioner & Mrs. Peacock were talking in the Library after the murder, the revolver's barrel was pointing TOWARDS the mirror.

User avatar
cluedoking123
Senior Detective
Posts: 1094
Joined: Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:22 am
Location: Behind you with the candlestick...don't turn around

Post by cluedoking123 » Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:05 pm

Black wrote:I have to disagree with Cluedoking about a clue not pointing to the weapon. It's very minor and possibly irrelevant but it's something.

SPOILERS

When Mrs. Peacock took the revolver out of the cabinet in the main evidence, the barrel of the gun was pointing AWAY from the mirror but in the first bonus evidence where the Commissioner & Mrs. Peacock were talking in the Library after the murder, the revolver's barrel was pointing TOWARDS the mirror.
fair point. I definitely missed that. Good eye.
IT'S ALL TOO SHOCKING!
Image

Post Reply