logo
Homepage Forums Clue Games Cluedo Games Stage & Screen Gaming Puzzle Series In Print Miscellaneous Links & Information
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Return to the Manor of Dr. Montgomery.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 52, 53, 54, 55, 56  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TheArtofMurder.com Clue / Cluedo Discussion - Forum Index -> Miscellaneous
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Michael
Mastermind


Joined: 22 May 2004
Posts: 6088
Location: NYC & Atlanta

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Examine the bushes.
_________________
How do you know what kind of pictures they are if you're such a lay-dee?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
CluedoKid
Con Artiste


Joined: 24 Nov 2004
Posts: 17112

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You find an extra long branch in the bushes, big enough to support you as a walking stick. You slide off the sled and do not require it any longer.



Enter boating lodge
Say something to Tobias or Captain Gillian
Look at Sergei Winter's body

_________________


Last edited by CluedoKid on Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Michael
Mastermind


Joined: 22 May 2004
Posts: 6088
Location: NYC & Atlanta

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Enter lodge.
_________________
How do you know what kind of pictures they are if you're such a lay-dee?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
CluedoKid
Con Artiste


Joined: 24 Nov 2004
Posts: 17112

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The three of you are in the entry hall of the house. To the left, is the living room and to the right, behind you, is the kitchen.

The lodge is old, and creaks and groans emit throughout. The sound of feet shuffling is heard at various points in the distance.

"Now hold on, you two." Says the Captain, "Let's just get our bearings for a moment."

"I don't trust this place for a second, Capt." Moans Tobias.

"I don't either, but we have to think smart." He answers, "What do you think we should do, Larry?"



What do you want to do?


Search hall
Look at painting
Say something to Captain or Tobias
Go to living room
Go to kitchen
Go upstairs
Enter darkened room
Leave

_________________


Last edited by CluedoKid on Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Michael
Mastermind


Joined: 22 May 2004
Posts: 6088
Location: NYC & Atlanta

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Look at painting
_________________
How do you know what kind of pictures they are if you're such a lay-dee?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
CluedoKid
Con Artiste


Joined: 24 Nov 2004
Posts: 17112

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's a spooky portrait of a man. Who is he? You shudder to think.



What now?
_________________


Last edited by CluedoKid on Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Michael
Mastermind


Joined: 22 May 2004
Posts: 6088
Location: NYC & Atlanta

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Poke the painting in the eyes to make sure it's not one of those scooby-doo types with someone looking out from behind.
_________________
How do you know what kind of pictures they are if you're such a lay-dee?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
CluedoKid
Con Artiste


Joined: 24 Nov 2004
Posts: 17112

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You fingers rest upon the eyes of the figure in the painting, and seem to go in slightly...

...as you pull away, the painting peels away with your fingers revealing another figure underneath!

Who is this?


_________________


Last edited by CluedoKid on Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:14 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
cacums
Ringer


Joined: 31 May 2007
Posts: 10921
Location: If I told you it wouldn't be a secret anymore

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oooh! looks like a young Dr. Monty!

(do we get options? or is this the finale? Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy )
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
CluedoKid
Con Artiste


Joined: 24 Nov 2004
Posts: 17112

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, you can make up your own options before we go back to the hall scene?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
CluedoKid
Con Artiste


Joined: 24 Nov 2004
Posts: 17112

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anxiously not wanting to leave your tracks, you roll the original portrait up over the other one, and step aside.



What now?

Search hall
Say something to Captain or Tobias
Go to living room
Go to kitchen
Go upstairs
Enter darkened room
Leave

_________________


Last edited by CluedoKid on Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Michael
Mastermind


Joined: 22 May 2004
Posts: 6088
Location: NYC & Atlanta

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Enter darkened room.
_________________
How do you know what kind of pictures they are if you're such a lay-dee?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
CluedoKid
Con Artiste


Joined: 24 Nov 2004
Posts: 17112

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You enter the darkened room, but can hardly see anything inside. Tobias suddenly pushes you in.

"Okay you two,' Says the Captain,"If you want to explore on your own, that's up to you, but be careful!"

He then heads off on his merry way.

"Where's the Captain going?" You ask puzzled.

"Who cares," Answers Tobias, "Ohhh, Larry, Larry..."

"What?" You ask.

"I need you to do something," Tobias says huskily. Even in the dark, you can see he's pulled something from his trousers, "It's the stress of the night. I need ya to relieve some tension. C'mon, it will help you forget about your leg." Wink




Tobias has made a proposition to you. How do you respond?

-Touch the tip of it with your finger
-Massage it a little
-Get down on your knees
-Say something

_________________


Last edited by CluedoKid on Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Zoo977
Master Detective


Joined: 08 Jan 2011
Posts: 1496

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Say something - "I'm very flattered and also very concerned about not dying horrible. Can we like, find a way to not die horribly first? I've got a candle, you got a lighter or summat?"
_________________
Stop winking at me, you oversexed Frenchman!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
CluedoKid
Con Artiste


Joined: 24 Nov 2004
Posts: 17112

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I'm very flattered and also very concerned about not dying horrible. Can we like, find a way to not die horribly first? I've got a candle, you got a lighter or summat?" You ask, suddenly remembering, you gave the lighter to the Captain.

"I don't have one," Tobias answers, "C'mon Larry. The Captain's looking around so he won't bother us, and I'm strong, so obviously I won't let anything bad happen."

He moans a little.

"Oooh, it has to be now Larry. C'mon. If Debra's dead, I need someone, and something tells me you've been wanting it when you got on that boat."

You feel Tobias close to you, rubbing on your leg. You smell that sweaty scent of lustful flesh.



The feeling feels somewhat mutual...so...

-Touch the tip of it with your finger
-Massage it a little
-Get down on your knees
-Give it a little squeeze and say how d'you do?
-Something else?

_________________


Last edited by CluedoKid on Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Zoo977
Master Detective


Joined: 08 Jan 2011
Posts: 1496

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Something else? - "Okay, look, Toby Macaroni. I get it, the job makes it all, 'ooh, sexy, a NAUGHTY REVEREND~ But have you never read a horror story? Ever watched a slasher film? This is some semi-ironic semi-divine lesson on chastity, or abstinence, or something that would have god very, very sad. I can guarantee you, if I let you pork me right now, we're both dying horrible deaths. You wanna do rude adult things? Let's get out of here first. For now, put your beacon of sin away until we're safe and we've been out to dinner at least once, and help me get some light in here."

(I am sorry I'm in a really silly place today)
_________________
Stop winking at me, you oversexed Frenchman!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
CluedoKid
Con Artiste


Joined: 24 Nov 2004
Posts: 17112

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"But, I need it nooooooww..." He childishly moans, "I don't get what danger we're in. Honestly, whose still alive at this point? Unless your scared of me? C'mon, if anything happens, at least we got action, eh?"

He wiggles it again.



The feeling feels somewhat mutual...so...

-Touch the tip of it with your finger
-Massage it a little
-Get down on your knees
-Give it a little squeeze and say how d'you do?
-Something else?

_________________


Last edited by CluedoKid on Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
ClueLover98
Spy


Joined: 18 Aug 2015
Posts: 137
Location: In the Conservatory with the Candlestick

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Get down on your knees, bite it, and walk as fast as you can!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
CluedoKid
Con Artiste


Joined: 24 Nov 2004
Posts: 17112

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello, I am continuing this for the finale.

I will point out that Photobucket has done something incredibly retarded and is now requesting subscriptions to host images on site, which has never been a thing with them until a few months ago. I can say, I will never be using them again as they've just defeated the purpose of using their site to begin with. As a result some of the more recent images are now blocked. I will consider if it will be necessary to restore them, using a new photo server.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
CluedoKid
Con Artiste


Joined: 24 Nov 2004
Posts: 17112

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You walk out of the dark room leaving Tobias in crippling pain after "servicing" him. You find yourself alone in the hall, hearing voices coming from the kitchen, and footsteps in the living room. Confronted with these sounds, you ponder your next move.




Search hall
Go to living room
Go to kitchen
Go upstairs
Enter darkroom
Leave

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TheArtofMurder.com Clue / Cluedo Discussion - Forum Index -> Miscellaneous All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 52, 53, 54, 55, 56  Next
Page 53 of 56

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

This board is protected by Phpbbantispam
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group