logo
Homepage Forums Clue Games Cluedo Games Stage & Screen Gaming Puzzle Series In Print Miscellaneous Links & Information
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

So I'm working on a site redesign...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TheArtofMurder.com Clue / Cluedo Discussion - Forum Index -> Miscellaneous
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Michael
Mastermind

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:51 am    Post subject: So I'm working on a site redesign... Reply with quote

I know I've been pretty behind in updating this site. There were many contributing factors - job/city change, broken scanner, broken computer, outdated software... it began to just feel too overwhelming once all the new editions started piling up.

Well, now I'm all settled. I have a new scanner. I have a new computer. I don't have any more excuses.

This weekend I decided to give it a shot so I could at least update my inventory list. Well that turned into just a completely new site design using new software. I really like the way it's starting to turn out - relying on more visuals and less lists.

I estimate it's probably going to take 100 hours of work to get it up and running - not counting the insane amount of new items I need to add. In the past, it took about 2 hours of work for each new page...

Anyway, I just wanted to give you all an update that new things are happening behind the scenes. I'll keep you posted.
Murder by Death
Forensics Supervisor

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations. Let us know if we can help.

You're not changing the color scheme are you? That's classic, sublime perfection!
BBP
Private Eye

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good luck Michael!
cluedoking123
Senior Detective

Location: Behind you with the candlestick...don't turn around

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm super excited to see the final product! This is great! Good luck on the adventure you are setting out on!
Michael
Mastermind

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm glad you like the color scheme. Me too! Right now I'm working on just getting the basics done before prettying it up.

I was toying with more very muted yellow reminiscent of the board squares alongside the black white and gray.
IdontKnow
Suspect

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TheArtofMurder.com Clue / Cluedo Discussion - Forum Index -> Miscellaneous All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: