Cluedo: One Long Night Mysteries

A place to discuss all aspects of Clue/Cluedo.

Moderators: Michael, BBP, Tum

Post Reply
User avatar
cacums
Ringer
Posts: 11163
Joined: Thu May 31, 2007 11:58 am
Location: If I told you it wouldn't be a secret anymore

Post by cacums » Tue Sep 06, 2016 3:58 pm

(just stalking the page, beautiful artwork I LOVE the weapons)

ClueLover98
Slueth
Posts: 275
Joined: Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:02 pm
Location: In the Conservatory with the Candlestick

Post by ClueLover98 » Tue Sep 06, 2016 6:26 pm

Mrs. White trails off into the Conservatory and has nothing with her but this feeling in her gut she killed the doctor. She knows, she KNOWS she did it. She can just hear the dripping of poison in the doctor's drink, and the sound of the Conservatory water only accompanies the dripping. It's as if... as if it was real...

White - Conservatory - Poison

User avatar
Zoo977
Master Detective
Posts: 1628
Joined: Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:48 am

Post by Zoo977 » Tue Sep 06, 2016 7:07 pm

(Thank you, Cacums! :D )

She even remembers right where she put the poison - by the secret passage entrance!

No... No, she put the poison there a solid month ago, when the Fuschia woman was visiting. The fountain through the windows was making the same dripping sound that day, too. Maybe all the chaos made her susceptible to the littlest noises.

ClueFan8888 cannot disprove
BBP can disprove


Image

ClueFan8888, it is your turn. What do you wish to do?

>Move to the Study and make a Suggestion
>Move to the Lounge and make a Suggestion
>Move to the Conservatory and make a Suggestion
Last edited by Zoo977 on Tue Sep 06, 2016 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Stop winking at me, you oversexed Frenchman!

cluefan8888
Gumshoe
Posts: 212
Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2016 4:19 pm
Location: In the gazebo with the posion.

Post by cluefan8888 » Tue Sep 06, 2016 7:26 pm

Mrs. Peacock was scared. she calmed down though. 'Maybe I Need some Wine.' She thought. She went to the Lounge.
[Mrs. Peacock Moves to the lounge]
She looks at Wrench. It seemed to have blood. "Wait....I Know someone who would kill with a wrench." She said.
10 Minutes later
The Professor is dragged while holding the wrench. "What did I Do?" He Whined. "I know what you did...But I am just suggesting." Said Peacock. A Whisper is heard. "I Will Strike Back.....I Will....."
[Mrs. Peacock suggests Professor Plum with the wrench in the lounge.]
ImageImageImage

User avatar
Zoo977
Master Detective
Posts: 1628
Joined: Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:48 am

Post by Zoo977 » Tue Sep 06, 2016 7:41 pm

As serious as Mrs. Peacock was, she knew EXACTLY who that voice belonged to. And sure enough, Miss Scarlet's childish giggle echoed through the tense atmosphere. But not anything she wasn't used to by this point.

BBP cannot disprove
Black can disprove


Image

BBP, it is your turn. What do you wish to do?

>Make a Suggestion from the Lounge
>Move to the Library and make a Suggestion
>Move to the Study and make a Suggestion
>Move to the Ballroom and make a Suggestion
>Move to the Hall and make a Suggestion


(I decided to add a few bits of flavor text at the start of each post last minute. Just a heads up.)
Stop winking at me, you oversexed Frenchman!

User avatar
BBP
Detective
Posts: 820
Joined: Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:19 am
Location: Netherlands
Contact:

Post by BBP » Wed Sep 07, 2016 3:34 am

Professor Plum decided to check out the piano in the ballroom. There'something about that curious stain he found there, and Mr Boddy can't possibly be as frail as he looks...

Boddy - Knife - Ballroom

User avatar
Zoo977
Master Detective
Posts: 1628
Joined: Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:48 am

Post by Zoo977 » Wed Sep 07, 2016 6:34 am

Mrs. White did say that she cleaned all the stains in the Ballroom... but that's definitely blood on the piano. Maybe she missed a stain for once?

Black can disprove

Image

Black, it is your turn. What do you wish to do?

>Move to the Library and make a Suggestion
>Move to the Study and make a Suggestion
>Move to the Ballroom and make a Suggestion
>Move to the Hall and make a Suggestion
>Make a Final Accusation
Stop winking at me, you oversexed Frenchman!

Black
Bindle Stiff
Posts: 6299
Joined: Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:04 pm
Location: In the Billiard Rm with the Wrench

Post by Black » Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:45 am

The Colonel enters the Library

"All this murder is slowly getting to me." He muttered to himself knowing that he has already seen so much death in his life time. Colonel Mustard scans through the books trying to find something lighthearted to read to pass the time but as he searches for a book, he discovers something interesting yet unexpected. A bullet hole in one of the books.

"For a bullet to be lodged in a book, the killer must have been up close and personal with Black" The Colonel pondered snapping his fingers when he realised who was young enough, beautiful enough and ruthless enough to deliver the deadly shot. "SCARLET!!!"

SCARLET - LIBRARY - REVOLVER

User avatar
Zoo977
Master Detective
Posts: 1628
Joined: Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:48 am

Post by Zoo977 » Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:49 am

"You rang?"

Just like that, Miss Scarlet was behind him. It was almost as though she had known exactly what he was going to say...

ClueLover98 can disprove.

Image

ClueLover98, it is your turn. What do you wish to do?

>Move to the Ballroom and make a Suggestion
>Move to the Hall and make a Suggestion
>Take the Secret Passage to the Kitchen and make a Suggestion
>Make a Final Accusation
Stop winking at me, you oversexed Frenchman!

ClueLover98
Slueth
Posts: 275
Joined: Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:02 pm
Location: In the Conservatory with the Candlestick

Post by ClueLover98 » Wed Sep 07, 2016 8:10 pm

Mrs. White uses all her energy to push the fountain, exposing a passageway that leads to the kitchen. Now in her favorite room of the mansion, she feels at peace: there's a tart in the oven, the spices in spice rack have been replenished, and Dr. Black's tie is here, with a knife stuck to it. But why is the last one so peaceful to her? Could it be because she stabbed him with the knife herself in the Kitchen?

Mrs. White - Kitchen - Knife

User avatar
Zoo977
Master Detective
Posts: 1628
Joined: Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:48 am

Post by Zoo977 » Wed Sep 07, 2016 8:35 pm

Peaceful or not, she still had a job to do. She pulled the knife out of the necktie. That no place for a knife. Even if he was a horrible person who did horrible things, his necktie deserved better. It didn't want to be roped into all this hoopla any more than Mrs. White did.

ClueFan8888 can disprove

Image

ClueFan8888, it is your turn. What do you wish to do?

>Move to the Library and make a Suggestion
>Move to the Study and make a Suggestion
>Move to the Ballroom and make a Suggestion
>Move to the Hall and make a Suggestion
>Make a Final Accusation
Stop winking at me, you oversexed Frenchman!

cluefan8888
Gumshoe
Posts: 212
Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2016 4:19 pm
Location: In the gazebo with the posion.

Post by cluefan8888 » Wed Sep 07, 2016 8:55 pm

"Sorry Peacock....But this was not involved in the murder." Said Black.
Mrs. Peacock Glared at the wrench. She thought that maybe the wrench was just rusty. She went to the room where 'she' was.
[Mrs. Peacock Moves to the library]
Hmm.......Maybe I Will Find Her In Her-Oh!" She has found Her; Miss Scarlet. "That Voice Had To Be You!" said Peacock. You Were the one who whispered 'I will strike back.....I Will.....'! Col. Mustard Over Heard. "Wel' My Good Ol' Friend; I found my gun smoking in here." "Well.....Maybe......." said peacock
[Mrs. Peacock Suggests Miss Scarlet with the Revolver in the Library.]
Miss Scarlet then Laughs.
ImageImageImage

Black
Bindle Stiff
Posts: 6299
Joined: Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:04 pm
Location: In the Billiard Rm with the Wrench

Post by Black » Thu Sep 08, 2016 6:22 am

What a second, does this mean that you were shown the Wrench card?

User avatar
Zoo977
Master Detective
Posts: 1628
Joined: Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:48 am

Post by Zoo977 » Thu Sep 08, 2016 7:00 am

It did seem very simple - the chuckling woman who didn't care one bit about the murder, with a freshly fired gun... but she certainly wasn't confessing.

BBP cannot disprove
Black cannot disprove
ClueLover98 can disprove


Image

BBP, it is your turn. What do you wish to do?

>Move to the Library and make a Suggestion
>Move to the Lounge and make a Suggestion
>Move to the Conservatory and make a Suggestion
>Make a Final Accusation
Stop winking at me, you oversexed Frenchman!

cluefan8888
Gumshoe
Posts: 212
Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2016 4:19 pm
Location: In the gazebo with the posion.

Post by cluefan8888 » Thu Sep 08, 2016 7:53 am

Black wrote:What a second, does this mean that you were shown the Wrench card?
No. :D

User avatar
BBP
Detective
Posts: 820
Joined: Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:19 am
Location: Netherlands
Contact:

Post by BBP » Thu Sep 08, 2016 1:34 pm

Professor Plum made his way to the conservatory. "This would be a great place to ambush someone," he thought. "I bet one of Green's pranks has gone awry. That he tried to install some trip wire and almost accidentally throttled Black."

Green - Rope - Conservatory

User avatar
Zoo977
Master Detective
Posts: 1628
Joined: Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:48 am

Post by Zoo977 » Thu Sep 08, 2016 3:41 pm

For as much life was growing in the conservatory, a disturbingly large amount of people tended to die in here. Yes... yes, the more he thought about it, maybe there was some sense to it...!

Black cannot disprove
ClueLover98 cannot disprove
ClueFan8888 cannot disprove


Do you wish to make a final accusation?
Stop winking at me, you oversexed Frenchman!

Black
Bindle Stiff
Posts: 6299
Joined: Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:04 pm
Location: In the Billiard Rm with the Wrench

Post by Black » Thu Sep 08, 2016 3:44 pm

Please say no, because I think I know what it is.

ClueLover98
Slueth
Posts: 275
Joined: Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:02 pm
Location: In the Conservatory with the Candlestick

Post by ClueLover98 » Fri Sep 09, 2016 12:36 am

I don't think he'll accuse...

User avatar
BBP
Detective
Posts: 820
Joined: Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:19 am
Location: Netherlands
Contact:

Post by BBP » Fri Sep 09, 2016 4:20 am

Ah, I was wondering why I didn't have a PM...
No thank you!

Post Reply