A Choose Your Path Idea

All other non-Clue/Cluedo discussion.

Moderators: Michael, BBP, Tum

PeachFreak
Highbinder

A Choose Your Path Idea

Post by PeachFreak » Sun May 12, 2013 12:28 am

Well, school has ended for the summer, and I can return from the dead. I'm currently tossing around an idea for a choose your path game, which may or may not be Clue based.

Basically, everything that happens depends on the psyche profile of the main character, however the players make him. Characters will have multiple appearances and personalities which the player encounters depending on his own personality. Thus, I could run it a few times so the story and characters radically changes each time.

Here's an example. On the left, we have the straight-laced Tamara. An aggressive or sexually forward main character will encounter her as a murder suspect. However, if you guys play a more reserved, more polite character, you will encounter the flirty Tammy instead.

Even the murderer will change depending on your decisions. Etc. What do you guys think?
"Like my daddy always says, give me a good neuromuscular poison any day."

WarnerPlum
Chopper Squad
Location: Sitting in my dusty bedroom in the United Kingdom - now where was that broom...

Post by WarnerPlum » Sun May 12, 2013 6:19 am

Worth a shot!
"Caveat emptor, Plum: let the buyer beware."
"No, Boddy... YOU beware."
~ Blackmail!

Black
Bindle Stiff

Post by Black » Sun May 12, 2013 9:27 am

Is the woman on the left, Gwen from the Merlin series?

Zoo977
Master Detective

Post by Zoo977 » Sun May 12, 2013 4:16 pm

It sounds like a good idea to me, although it seems like it would be hard to pull off with an interchanging plot and whatnot.
Stop winking at me, you oversexed Frenchman!

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous » Wed Nov 19, 2014 3:30 am

Hi guys- I'm working on a new mystery with the classic Clue suspects and I'm trying to add gifs as part of the story. I've already PM'ed Michael about this but I was wondering if anyone knew whether it was possible to post gifs here on the site, and how to do it?

BBP
Investigator

Post by BBP » Wed Nov 19, 2014 4:21 pm

Just use the image tags for gifs.

How did the Choose Your Path work out? Sounds interesting!