logo
Homepage Forums Clue Games Cluedo Games Stage & Screen Gaming Puzzle Series In Print Miscellaneous Links & Information
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A Choose Your Path Idea

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TheArtofMurder.com Clue / Cluedo Discussion - Forum Index -> Miscellaneous
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PeachFreak
Highbinder

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 10:28 pm    Post subject: A Choose Your Path Idea Reply with quote

Well, school has ended for the summer, and I can return from the dead. I'm currently tossing around an idea for a choose your path game, which may or may not be Clue based.

Basically, everything that happens depends on the psyche profile of the main character, however the players make him. Characters will have multiple appearances and personalities which the player encounters depending on his own personality. Thus, I could run it a few times so the story and characters radically changes each time.

Here's an example. On the left, we have the straight-laced Tamara. An aggressive or sexually forward main character will encounter her as a murder suspect. However, if you guys play a more reserved, more polite character, you will encounter the flirty Tammy instead.

Even the murderer will change depending on your decisions. Etc. What do you guys think?
WarnerPlum
Chopper Squad

Location: Sitting in my dusty bedroom in the United Kingdom - now where was that broom...

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 4:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Worth a shot!
Black
Bindle Stiff

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 7:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is the woman on the left, Gwen from the Merlin series?
Zoo977
Master Detective

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It sounds like a good idea to me, although it seems like it would be hard to pull off with an interchanging plot and whatnot.
Anonymous

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi guys- I'm working on a new mystery with the classic Clue suspects and I'm trying to add gifs as part of the story. I've already PM'ed Michael about this but I was wondering if anyone knew whether it was possible to post gifs here on the site, and how to do it?
BBP
Private Eye

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just use the image tags for gifs.

How did the Choose Your Path work out? Sounds interesting!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TheArtofMurder.com Clue / Cluedo Discussion - Forum Index -> Miscellaneous All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: