logo
Homepage Forums Clue Games Cluedo Games Stage & Screen Gaming Puzzle Series In Print Miscellaneous Links & Information
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Two copies of Clue Master Detective. One for sale.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TheArtofMurder.com Clue / Cluedo Discussion - Forum Index -> Buy / Sell / Trade
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kristev
Crime Writer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:43 am    Post subject: Two copies of Clue Master Detective. One for sale. Reply with quote

I lucked into finding a copy of "Clue Master Detective" at a thrift store. It's in rather good shape, with all the pieces there, two envelops, two dice, and some detective notepads.

There is some light wear and tear, but nothing serious or card-revealing. Just age. Why am I putting this up for sale now? Easy. I already have one and have decided I don't need two.

I'm asking 20 dollars. Anyone interested?
Michael
Mastermind

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i already have a couple. I don't keep up with ebay much anymore, but I suspect you'd get a lot more than that if you wanted.
alwaysPeacock
Fleet Street Look-Out

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you don't have any luck selling the whole game (not likely, but always possible) would you consider breaking it up and selling the pieces as replacements? My CMD has been missing its Col. Mustard pawn ever since I bought it, and try as I may I can never seem to find JUST simple, wooden, colored pawns that would match the originals.

Of course, if anyone can direct me to a source for replacement pawns that would actually fit in with the style of the ones in the game, I'll be glad for that, too.
Kristev
Crime Writer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, I'd consider that. Thanks.
recoveringxian
Suspect

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Someone has been selling the individual pawns on eBay, but there's also a reasonably priced complete set:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Clue-Master-Detective-movers-lot-of-10-wooden-parts-pieces-/200810367947?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2ec13b0bcb

Hope that helps! Smile
alwaysPeacock
Fleet Street Look-Out

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ooh, well isn't that convenient! Can't figure why it didn't occur to me to look at friggin EBAY (the place where roughly 50% of my collection came from) to find spare parts.

2 days left...and I won't be paid until Friday...

...if any of you touch that auction, I will find you. Ideally, I can get in touch with the seller when it's finished, or he'll choose to relist the set.

Many thanks!
Kristev
Crime Writer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why not ask me to sell you the parts instead? I'll make it cheaper.
alwaysPeacock
Fleet Street Look-Out

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd hate for you to break up the game without trying to sell it complete, first. Defintiely try to sell the whole game first, and if (for some reason I can't imagine) it doesn't sell, let me know and I'll buy the pieces from you.
Scrunchy3
Suspect

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:04 am    Post subject: Re: Two copies of Clue Master Detective. One for sale. Reply with quote

Kristev wrote:
I lucked into finding a copy of "Clue Master Detective" at a thrift store. It's in rather good shape, with all the pieces there, two envelops, two dice, and some detective notepads.

There is some light wear and tear, but nothing serious or card-revealing. Just age. Why am I putting this up for sale now? Easy. I already have one and have decided I don't need two.

I'm asking 20 dollars. Anyone interested?

Do u still have this for sale?
Kristev
Crime Writer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, I still have it for sale. Someone seemed interested, but then all contact stopped.
Scrunchy3
Suspect

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I sent you an email about this. thanks
blackrose
Suspect

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i already have a couple. I don't keep up with ebay much anymore, but I suspect you'd get a lot more than that if you wanted.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TheArtofMurder.com Clue / Cluedo Discussion - Forum Index -> Buy / Sell / Trade All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: