introduction

All other non-Clue/Cluedo discussion.

Moderators: Michael, BBP, Tum

supergeeky
Suspect

introduction

Post by supergeeky » Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:06 pm

Hi there, I am supergeeky and I love me some Clue(do) board games. I used to stalk this forum all the time under the name cluegirl. A lot happened in my life and I didn't have the time to keep up with my collection or the forum. I am back now and wanting to connect with who ever is still on from when I was on and meet the new people who have joined since.

I am dating an amazing man who was born to be a Clue geek, despite the fact that he had never played the game until a few weeks ago. He loves Sherlock Holmes and loves solving mysteries and being a sleuth. I taught him how to play and he promptly won. I was thrilled. I am living in my own home with him and life is great. I am disabled with a bad back and fibro so I can not work. I am grateful to my boyfriend for taking care of our home.

Because of my financial limitations it is hard to keep up on the Clue(do) games coming out. I just saw the Sherlock addition and we both agreed we NEED to own it. I can't wait to get it. I love the BBC show!! My collection is mostly in storage right now but I am hoping to get it out soon. I love to go through it, organize it and play the different open versions I own.

Besides Clue I love BBC tv, documentaries, comic books, old board and card games, and arts and crafts. My boyfriend is getting me into anime. My favorites being Death Note and Avatar the Last Air Bender.

I don't know if I posted this in the right section and I did not see a intro thread. If I missed anything I am so sorry! I would love to chat and meet other geeks/clue collectors. Hope to chat with ya'll soon!

-SG

Michael
Mastermind

Post by Michael » Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:10 pm

I'm so excited to have you back! Welcome!!
How do you know what kind of pictures they are if you're such a lay-dee?

BBP
Junior Detective

Post by BBP » Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:29 am

Nice to meet you! I'm BBP, how do you do?

cacums
Ringer

Post by cacums » Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:57 am

Cluegirl!! :D The one from years back with the Professor Plum from the Clue Movie Avatar? YAY! :D :D Welcome back!!!