Character Repository

A place to discuss all aspects of Clue/Cluedo.

Moderators: Michael, BBP, Tum

Colonel Gray Poopond
Forensics Expert

Post by Colonel Gray Poopond » Thu May 05, 2005 5:16 pm

You know their are so many great characters here, but most of them will probably never be used.(Particulary, my three characters :evil: )
All you need is love!

Depboy
Missing Person

Post by Depboy » Thu May 05, 2005 5:40 pm

In your poll i stated i was planning on using mindy mint in the near future. If you don't want me to include your character in my storylines I can change it.

CluedoKid
Con Artiste

Post by CluedoKid » Thu May 05, 2005 5:42 pm

COol, I loved Mindy Mint she is kind of cool, in a twisted way, sadly I guess the the Baron Bronze will probably not make the cut :(

Depboy
Missing Person

Post by Depboy » Thu May 05, 2005 5:43 pm

Never say never! :wink:

CluedoKid
Con Artiste

Post by CluedoKid » Thu May 05, 2005 5:44 pm

Oh yeaH i forgot that expression :P

Colonel Gray Poopond
Forensics Expert

Post by Colonel Gray Poopond » Thu May 05, 2005 8:09 pm

Yes you can use her.
All you need is love!

PrinceAzure33
Diplomatically Immune

Post by PrinceAzure33 » Thu May 05, 2005 8:27 pm

Rose Gardener
Rusty's sister, she is 35 years old and married. She have a green thumb. She love to visit Tudor Mansion to see her brother, Rusty, in action. After thinking about it for a long time, she decided to quit her job and ask Boddy for a job at Tudor Mansion, Boddy said it was all right with him, and she had quit her job and all, only to find out Boddy changed his mind. She's penniless now, and her husband left her. She swore to get revenge on him. Did she?
Oh, it's England. Croquet on the lawn, tea in silver teapots, sherry before dinner. One simply has to maintain one's standards!

Depboy
Missing Person

Post by Depboy » Fri May 06, 2005 2:18 am

Colonel, I would like to work on the idea of what Mindy Mint looks like (If you have a particular image in mind that is). PM me if you want to talk about how she should look, and I will email you what I have come up with so far.

Depboy
Missing Person

Post by Depboy » Tue May 17, 2005 11:50 pm

BUMP!

PrinceAzure33
Diplomatically Immune

Post by PrinceAzure33 » Mon May 23, 2005 4:35 pm

Carrie Bluebell
This young and hip reporter is Hampshire's top newsanchor. Savvy, brillant, beautiful and to mention her nice legs, Carrie is usually ahead of others, she loves to deliver her news to the residents of Hampshire. Did she get the final scoop?

she could be either a suspect or a victim

if she was a victim then she'd proably be killed for putting her nose too far
if she was a suspect, it'd be probably be for her need to have the news first
Oh, it's England. Croquet on the lawn, tea in silver teapots, sherry before dinner. One simply has to maintain one's standards!

Depboy
Missing Person

Post by Depboy » Mon May 23, 2005 5:17 pm

Excellent!

PrinceAzure33
Diplomatically Immune

Post by PrinceAzure33 » Mon May 23, 2005 5:19 pm

Depboy
Missing Person

Post by Depboy » Mon May 23, 2005 5:20 pm

Is she a television reporter (please say yes)??

Nevermind I see newsanchor in there. DOes she do any field work? Or is she stuck behind a news desk?

I have an idea of a lovely young (but nosey) news reporter stumbling onto the Black Estate at the wrong time...Carrie Bluebell seems to fit. What do you think?

My original idea was to have the reporter be a dude, but you gave me the idea of switching to a girl. Oooooh the possiblities.

PrinceAzure33
Diplomatically Immune

Post by PrinceAzure33 » Mon May 23, 2005 5:29 pm

cool 8)

Carrie Bluebell does both fieldwork and behind the desk. (i'm not sure if some reporters actually work like that...)

Depboy
Missing Person

Post by Depboy » Thu Jun 23, 2005 12:52 am

Bump!

PrinceAzure33
Diplomatically Immune

Post by PrinceAzure33 » Thu Jun 23, 2005 8:13 pm

I found a old paper in my backpack, with a doodle of a cookie. So here goes :lol:

Walter "Chippy" Cookie

just a name, i don't know who he is.

Ideas:

Colonel Mustard's friend, (maybe from his Lodge)
Baker
Mrs. White's cousin/nephew

Michael
Mastermind

Post by Michael » Thu Jun 23, 2005 10:55 pm

Envy Green - This shy, novice midwesterner is anything but naive. About a year ago, she moved to town and joined Black Enterprises as a typist in secretary pool. A lonely closet *beep*, she developed a crush on Black's assistant. Soon she found herself dressing like her, watching her in the lunch room, mimicking her habits. Never getting the attention she craves in return, she moved into the apartment next door. All day she watches. Wanting. Craving the life of another...
Last edited by Michael on Fri Mar 03, 2006 1:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
How do you know what kind of pictures they are if you're such a lay-dee?

PrinceAzure33
Diplomatically Immune

Post by PrinceAzure33 » Thu Jun 23, 2005 11:00 pm

:shock: creepy but good :wink:

alwaysPeacock
Fleet Street Look-Out

Post by alwaysPeacock » Thu Jun 23, 2005 11:01 pm

*shudders* Ooh...she's creepy..*closes blinds*
"But look what happened to the cook!"

Kriste

Okay, here goes

Post by Kriste » Wed Jul 13, 2005 11:02 am

Professor Maria Rubio: A professor of literature, though she is Brazillian, she is an expert on British literature, which was always her escape from this mad, racist world. She works at the same university as Plum, and they are friends. But Rubio is also aware of Black's wicked schemes, mainly because Black tried to destroy her carreer because she would not give young Boddy a passing grade for mediocre work . . .

Jeffery Turquoise-Teal: A marine biologist of great distinction, Jeffery is from Ireland. One day, a seaquarium consulted him for help in discovering why their sharks were ill. It turned out that the food supply the aquarium was using for their sharks were tainted by Boddy's products. Turquoise-Teal tried to use the courts to put a stop to it, but Boddy's old friend Judge Navie (I hope I got that right,) shut down the case and the seaquarium didn't have the money to try again. Jeffery, however, gathered a team of grad students from Plum and Rubio, and even got Peacock (who is an ornathologist), and young biochemistry student Christine Sienna, in on the studies. With a mountain of research, Turquoise-Teal arrived at Boddy manor, claiming his name was Dr. Blueshark, and demanded Boddy stop his pollution ways.