All other non-Clue/Cluedo discussion.
Moderators: Michael, BBP, Tum
- Con Artiste
- Posts: 17442
- Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2004 10:05 am
Hmm..well just two won't do.
- Court Stenographer
- Posts: 2537
- Joined: Fri May 06, 2005 8:50 pm
Anyone else? I'd like to get back into it. We'll want to give some thought to a change in format, though.
- "old Mustards don't really appeal to me"
- Posts: 1969
- Joined: Fri Jul 30, 2004 8:01 pm
- Location: In the secret passage
I'd need to fish up my old PM's and refresh my memory, but sure, I'd like to see this finished.
"Are you trying to make me look stupid in front of the other guests?"
"You don't need any help from me, sir."
Are you gullible? Click here to find out!