16%

Total votes: 68

PrinceAlarming
Spy

Re: Are you gay?

Post by PrinceAlarming » Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:09 am

Hussar_303 wrote:
Sat Jan 26, 2019 3:07 am
Well, it's a very hot topic these days, no matter whether people support or oppose it, so there's no avoiding it: pop culture follows the trends, and talking about one's sexual orientations IS something that's been recently turned from a shameful thing into a way to define yourself, on equal terms as, for example, what you like, what your job is, or what your name is.

And I find it "interesting" that the forum's spam/swear filter censors "l3sb1an" but doens't censor "gay", what do you have against girls who love girls? :lol:
I have to admit though that it's an interesting trend to see a fair amount of LGBT Clue fans. I'm glad we can be open about it with each other on this forum. Which is a bit ironic having the word lezbion automatically censored, that's just not fair.

hoc29
Suspect

Post by hoc29 » Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:27 pm

PrinceAlarming wrote:
Sat Jan 05, 2019 11:56 am
It’s interesting to note that even iterations of the Clue characters have openly expressed their sexual orientation as being gay or *beep*. Mr Green in the film and then Prof Plum and Detective Amarillo in the comic.
"and then Prof Plum"

Hello. What version was that please?

PrinceAlarming
Spy

Post by PrinceAlarming » Thu Jan 31, 2019 3:38 pm

hoc29 wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:27 pm
PrinceAlarming wrote:
Sat Jan 05, 2019 11:56 am
It’s interesting to note that even iterations of the Clue characters have openly expressed their sexual orientation as being gay or *beep*. Mr Green in the film and then Prof Plum and Detective Amarillo in the comic.
"and then Prof Plum"

Hello. What version was that please?
https://www.idwpublishing.com/trending_titles/clue/