TheArtofMurder Group Lotto

All other non-Clue/Cluedo discussion.

Moderators: Michael, BBP, Tum

ProfessorPlum54
Special Investigator

TheArtofMurder Group Lotto

Post by ProfessorPlum54 » Tue Sep 17, 2013 2:20 pm

Hey! Would anyone here be interested in doin' a group lotto? :p Would be fun for the headlines to read "Clue lovers purchase mansion with their lotto winnings".

Haha, I'll explain in more detail if I get 4 others, but basically everyone would chip in $10.40 in order to get 1/2 a years worth of NYLotto tickets (it's played twice a week, and you get 4 chances a week, so 104 chances total). We'd all sign up through their official site, so it's not like anyone can get away with taking monies.

You can be from any state, but I do think that you have to live in the U.S. Lemme know!
Green - "If he was such a patriotic American, why didn't he just report us to the authorities?"
Wadsworth - "He decided to put his information to good use and make a little money out of it. What can be more American than that?"

Michael
Mastermind

Post by Michael » Tue Sep 17, 2013 2:29 pm

I'll do it. ('cause you just know you'd win if I didn't...)
How do you know what kind of pictures they are if you're such a lay-dee?

ProfessorPlum54
Special Investigator

Post by ProfessorPlum54 » Tue Sep 17, 2013 2:42 pm

Oh nice! I'm doing this with another group of friends as well, so I kinda have a good system going about how to do this.

Once we have 5 people, I'll put up a spreadsheet on gmail (it's like an interactive excel for group members, if you guys never used it before), and we can chat/discuss the specifics there. :)

2 down, 3 to go! :)
Green - "If he was such a patriotic American, why didn't he just report us to the authorities?"
Wadsworth - "He decided to put his information to good use and make a little money out of it. What can be more American than that?"