The Place Beyond the Pines

All other non-Clue/Cluedo discussion.

Moderators: Michael, BBP, Tum

ProfessorPlum54
Special Investigator

The Place Beyond the Pines

Post by ProfessorPlum54 » Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:37 am

Is anyone here going to see The Place Beyond the Pines with Bradley Cooper, Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes? I'm an extra in it, and I'm very visible in once scene (and can be seen in another, but was cut out of the third). :p
Green - "If he was such a patriotic American, why didn't he just report us to the authorities?"
Wadsworth - "He decided to put his information to good use and make a little money out of it. What can be more American than that?"

Michael
Mastermind

Post by Michael » Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:10 pm

What are you doing in the scenes?
How do you know what kind of pictures they are if you're such a lay-dee?

ProfessorPlum54
Special Investigator

Post by ProfessorPlum54 » Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:04 pm

I'm sitting being Eva Mendes in court in one scene - first I'm in focus for a bit, then the focus switches to her.

There's also a scene with a bunch of high schoolers partying. If you know where to look for me, I'm seen at least twice in that.

I was in the crowd when Bradley Cooper was making a speech, but they didn't use any footage with me. :/

I'm also in the movie Virgin Alexander, and have a line, a close up and a kiss by Ron Howard's daughter! :p
Green - "If he was such a patriotic American, why didn't he just report us to the authorities?"
Wadsworth - "He decided to put his information to good use and make a little money out of it. What can be more American than that?"